Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128599 times)
spacerbrug

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

Professional traders and investors have a professional approach to everything. Therefore, they achieve such success.
Many beginning investors overestimate their knowledge and experience too much and because of this they fail in the crypto market. One must always be as attentive and careful as possible.
A lot of people who do not know how to trade in the cryptocurrency market. Many people used to hold in 2017, but in 2018 this strategy was unprofitable.
Now if you keep cryptocurrency, then it only goes into decline and now you need to wait even longer

You will not get a quick profit like last year and therefore now it is best to invest I think that it is the only chance today to earn in crypt
I think indeed what you say is true, right now is the best time to invest, so use this time as well as possible, in order to be able to get the benefits you want, but somehow it's not easy and we have to be patient
Don’t think that now it is the best time to invest, because there are so many risks and capitalisation is falling so rapidly...
Indeed, if you look at the current conditions I think this is not the best time it seems to invest because now the price of coins is almost all down but even so in the future we must remain optimistic
However, investing today is much more profitable than it was a month ago, or a few months ago. Grin
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

on dump like this hold always better then some investments. Noone project dont wanna make ICO on this market
With extremely deep dumps like recent ones, it's much better to buy and accumulate more.
Hold is good, but it' s better if someone have spare money and determination to accumulate more.
I have noticed that recently investments amount has decreased significantly and I don’t know what we should expect later
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

It is very difficult to set yourself up for this kind of work, the majority in this industry come to earn a lot of money and preferably very quickly.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:14:03 PM

It is very difficult to set yourself up for this kind of work, the majority in this industry come to earn a lot of money and preferably very quickly.
This is the whole problem of many projects. In my opinion, in project Greencoin, an actual topic has been chosen for today, and this is important and already the path to success.
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

I want to believe in it! but unfortunately not everything depends on the project team, developer and community. Much depends on the overall situation in the crypto market.
this is really true. In this situation best solution is replace date of crowdsale
Why change the date of sales? Many projects cannot succeed after postponing dates.
In my opinion, the success of the project does not really depend on the postponement of the date. The main thing is an innovative and finished product. And investors will wait for a good product ...
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

In such a falling and volatile market, even the most experienced investor will be afraid to advise anything. Embarrassed Angry
nfesicuc

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:56:07 PM

on dump like this hold always better then some investments. Noone project dont wanna make ICO on this market
With extremely deep dumps like recent ones, it's much better to buy and accumulate more.
Hold is good, but it' s better if someone have spare money and determination to accumulate more.
on the dump you need to wait for the lowest price. because it is not yet clear how the downtrend will last.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

It happens that great projects with good ideas can not fully realize their product and come to a standstill. This is a shame ....
There are not so many projects that has great product to realise, but market dump do not give them to develop
Normal projects continue to evolve despite the market situation. Such examples are enough.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

Well, it's silly to think so, there is no fraud, you just need to be able to use the exchange
People are always afraid of the strange and unusual. so it was with all the technology. Time will pass and the blockchain and bitcoin will firmly enter the daily lives of millions of people.
This technology has already entered the lives of millions of people. And I hope that it will soon enter the lives of billions of people.
According to statistics, less than 1% of people in the world know and use this technology.So there is room to grow.
casrowhi

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:05:37 PM

I agree, very few projects conduct a successful ico in this market. Even very high-quality projects often can not collect the necessary amount.
That's for sure! But you must admit that this is difficult is not possible. Some projects manage to raise enough funds to implement their plans.

as long as the project is quality I am sure they can raise funds at least through Softcap. so believe that this project will succeed
I believe that this project will be successful, but I doubt that it will be able to conduct successful sales in such a market. Smiley
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

It has always been, is and will be in all areas. Scammers more and more, just need to be more vigilant.
There are a huge number of fraudsters not only in the crypto industry but also in real life, but we are not afraid to go out?
houfalu

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

Very few people understand the essence of cryptocurrency, and it does not matter for these people whether the cryptocurrency will develop or not.
And by the way, cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies are real technologies of the future. Among today's projects there are a lot of those who will be new to Amazon, Apple and Google.
I think that all participants in the cryptocurrency market understand that this is the technology of the future. But there are many people in the world who do not know about it.
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:17:43 PM

The market is constantly evolving and people already treat it differently.
It seems to me that public opinion about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is just beginning to change. Since until recently, most people considered this to be some kind of financial pyramid.
Many people still believe that cryptocurrency is a pyramid and fraud. This market needs to develop for a long time.
They think so, because they do not know how to use it, everything is simple, but they don’t want to learn
This is the main problem of all new technologies. While the new technology will capture the market should take a long time.
This is the problem of everything new when entering any market. Only time and good reputation is the path to success.
I believe market will return to previous positions, but it would not be so easy. It can take up to half of the year
I agree with you, the market will return to previous positions. And this can happen anytime, if the big players start to work actively and raise prices up.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

I think that all participants in the cryptocurrency market understand that this is the technology of the future. But there are many people in the world who do not know about it.
At the moment, technology is not common at all. This is only beginning to find out despite the fact that she is many years old.
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

It seems to me that public opinion about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is just beginning to change. Since until recently, most people considered this to be some kind of financial pyramid.
Many people still believe that cryptocurrency is a pyramid and fraud. This market needs to develop for a long time.
A lot of people are dissatisfied with long dumps and I also know quite a lot of people who lost some money..
As for me, the main reason why people are so dissatisfied with crypt is scam. There are too much of scam projects
It has always been, is and will be in all areas. Scammers more and more, just need to be more vigilant.
I agree with you, an experienced investor can get rid of scammers, and choose only quality projects for investment.
Who is experienced traders and can advise some good projects except this one to invest?))
I think that large investors always communicate with the team before investing, and do everything not to lose money. Scammers collect money only from small investors.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

At the moment, technology is not common at all. This is only beginning to find out despite the fact that she is many years old.
The total capitalization of all crypto currencies now amounts to a smaller amount than the cost of McDonald’s shares on the stock market.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

The total capitalization of all crypto currencies now amounts to a smaller amount than the cost of McDonald’s shares on the stock market.
Of course, the total capitalization of the crypto market is negligible compared to the stock market, but I think that it will grow every year.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

A lot of people are dissatisfied with long dumps and I also know quite a lot of people who lost some money..
These are normal market conditions, prices cannot rise all the time, there should have been a fall sooner or later.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

Of course, the total capitalization of the crypto market is negligible compared to the stock market, but I think that it will grow every year.
With increasing capitalization, the market should gradually grow so that in the future everything will be without various pitfalls.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

As for me, the main reason why people are so dissatisfied with crypt is scam. There are too much of scam projects
Scammers in today's market are very, very difficult. many excellent projects can not be realized now, but what about the scam projects ?!
Scammers also can not cheat successfully. Because no one believes fraudsters, as well as real projects.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: