Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:12:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3903 times)
Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:08:20 AM

Yes i believe in you need to be learn before we can earn, And that's the first step we need to do if we going to earn in crypto we must to learn first in which are the way and how to do it. Actually even me in my first enter in crypto the first step that i gonna do is to search from crypto and learn something before to earn in crypto.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

Yes,I'll believe on you that learning is earning especially when you joined in crypto world.Like in trading I'll was joining,at first I do study and I'll learn on it and right now I'll earn on it even though its not to big profit because my capital is not a big amount.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:32:30 AM

It is a well known phrase in the Entrepreneur and Business world, that one needs to learn before earning, the other way is usually disastrous and will make one to make one come back the first phase. Learning requires time, patience and obedience,after that is Earning.
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

of course, because if we don't learning then where can we know everything and can earning? whether all knowledge been available since we were born? of course not. if we don't learn, then we can't do anything.
The first thing to do is to learn gather more ideas and established more learnings so that you can be able to fight all along challenges to come. That would be the asset that needs to consider in joining any ICO's. I believe everything will be understandable and easy to accomplish.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

it is very true that because learning will all be open, let alone crypto is a sophisticated
technology, if we don't learn about crypto we will miss, even going far behind, still learning and continuing to learn.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

great post nice tip as without learning no work is possible so its 100% true earning without learning is impossible.

Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

All it happened because of learning we are now earning day by day, the circumstance is in first place we have to study all details and knows how to deliver our words in this strategy we are learned how to done this all then so far we are earning from this forum so its true that learning is earning...

tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

Also mistakes and errors are part of the learning process and only few people overcome these as most of them are getting discouraged about the mistakes and errors that they have done, specially of the mistakes and errors have costed them a lot of time and money. However I think that even is the errors and mistakes that you have made have made a high cost I truly believe that this is still a part of the learning process that we need to have.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:18:21 PM

Learning in encryption is to accumulate experience and acquire knowledge. Otherwise you don't know where to go wrong. Only in this way can we grow in encryption.

jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

Learning in encryption is to accumulate experience and acquire knowledge. Otherwise you don't know where to go wrong. Only in this way can we grow in encryption.

I'm not trained . All came with experience. Although for example when I first came to the exchange I had to read forums to understand how it works. But this is not vocational training. Maybe in a few years universities will be taught some sort of science associated with cryptocurrencies and the blockchain.

iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

So nice finding. Agree)
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Yes you are right
Learning does not only make you earn money
But it saves you the loss of all the carbo
Whether loss of money or loss of effort and time.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

Learning requires time, patience and obedience, after that is Earning. This is a phrase that is famous in the world of Entrepreneurs and Businesses, which need to be learned before producing, other ways usually bring havoc and will make someone back in the first phase.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

You need to apply your learning to earn but without experience, perseverance and hardwork, it is useless. For example you learn a technique in trading from a book, in most cases you will fail to correctly execute the technique a few times. Thus you need experience, perseverance and hardwork.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

Failure is next to success. When you learn something keep it, coz that learning will give you the word of wisdom that someone will never knew and you take advantage of it. Learning from other people and things that you don't know is like you getting experience & by that experience you'll gain knowledge to earn profit!
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

Apart from focusing on earning money, we should improve our knowledge daily so that we can update the changes of the market and thus look forward to earning money from the cryptographic market. Such difficulties will make it harder for us to make a profit.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

I think that we should learn always, not necessarily want to earn more, but it is necessary to develop your mind every day.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:58:41 PM

I think that we should learn always, not necessarily want to earn more, but it is necessary to develop your mind every day.
And it's not just cryptocurrency. I think it is necessary to learn all my life and no matter in what direction you want to move. If we consider training in the field of cryptocurrency , I think it is better to learn everything myself, reading books and forums and then gain experience on the exchanges.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

I am in total agreement with this,  the more you learn,  the more opportunities you see and smarter you become!  Cryptocurrency market  workings is complex but with good knowledge,  you as investor have rear opportunity to make something good out of the market!

koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

I agree, in the cryptographic market, all informed decisions to bring us profits should be based on knowledge and experience of cryptography. Therefore, learn to have the knowledge, experience is to make money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: