Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:07:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3905 times)
annajacob92

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

It is really so because crypto gives an opportunity to learn and to earn as well. I am so happy that we have a crypto and it changes us in the better way.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

You need to learn everywhere , not only in the field of crypto. Of course now we are talking about crypto, but here also need knowledge in the financial sector. Crypto to learn is very difficult, as knowledge is freely available, not so much. We have a lot to learn, learning information on the Internet. And it's not easy.
brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Yes i believe that learning is earning. I am participating in some project bounties and airdrops for awhile now.  I used to not know anything about these but now i learned alot during the course and i still have a lot to learn.  This is cool because i am earning at the same time.
jollydart

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

As a person who can't do good in the market, I rather learn about a project and see if I believe in the potential. I'm looking at the long-term gains now and there is no other way than learning more.
carlzhao

Activity: 120

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

Learning with getting money is the best doing I have ever seen becase there is a so large benefit from all its sides and spheres that also give an additional motivation

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Subchanallah

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:15:47 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Ya i believe you, cause “Learning Is Earning,” presents a vision for a different future of education. It is based on an emerging learning economy in which learning, work, and daily life are tightly interconnected and learning serves as a currency for everything we do. In this future, unbounded learning resources are creating opportunities for continuous growth, opening the future to new possibilities and aspirations.  Grin Grin
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

You are right. Knowledge is important for earning income, and knowledge will only be gained from the learning process, and in crypto learning is the first step to be able to generate profits from crypto.

Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

I agree. Knowledge is really needed on crypto. Investing right away without even researching can result to lost money. Believe me, I am on the same situation before and I learned it the hard way. I stared trading with the knowledge on how to use the exchange. Obviously, that is not enough. Even if you have the highest capital, the market trend will eat you up if you are not knowledgeable and aware of the coin updates (community,progress etc)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

Indeed mate I believe on that because first of all you need to learn something before you will gain or earn something on it. You will not gain anything if you just go and try it you should learn first before getting something. And it's good to have more knowledge while you are earning something so that you will gain knowledge and gain profit also.
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

yeah, agree with you, i think we should learn so more about crypto and get enough knowledge before we start earing in the crypto. if we do it we can have big earing because we prepare everthing about crypto.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

Yes you are right learning is earning why i said so is this if you did not learn or study about things there will be no way you can earn or achieve things in life.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

Lol... I should believe first in myself before believing in anybody. There are so many lessons to be learnt in the crypto space, owing to the fact that it is a wide field.
Everyone should try as much as possible to learn one thing or the other before venturing into anything, so as not to flop and cause a big loss to oneself.
Whatever we devote ourselves to learn, there will surely be a reward for it. So there is reward for every labour.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

Yes, we must need to learn first before we can earn and in this technology learning is a must. We can see many investors failed because they lack of knowledge. Indeed, if you want to succeed then you must invest in your knowledge.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:09:25 PM

Thats for 100% sure. Idea is the most payable good that can change the world. Inventions, new technologies, thats what is going to make you billionaire. Everyday a lot of people trying to make something new and very important.

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

Learning is indeed the key of earning and of success. I have done plenty of research before I joined the crypto world and all I can say is that it helped me enormously
BGanio

Activity: 128

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

I agree with you my friend. Investors should learn and learn more about crypto currencies for earning money. There are too many people who investing without knowledge. and because of that they are losing their money. so people need to learn more  for earning money. they need to gain experiences.. you are right.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Herucooles

Activity: 555
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

I added, there are two basic capital for success in crypto, namely hard skills and soft skills (attitude).

Hard skills are abilities that can be obtained by independent learning or through education / training. Meanwhile, soft skills are the ability to manage yourself.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

Of course you are right someone ought to learn because learning is very important in life before you start any business you need to learn of it so you can earn from it.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

I agree with OP. It is important to learn about what you are investing or getting involved with. If not, there will be a higher chance of failure as well. I believe that knowledge is an asset to a person.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

It is not only relevant for crypto. But for the all businesses. Here in cryptocurrency field, we can see a huge risk. You should have a good knowledge to earn from this field. Otherwise this a great place to loose your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: