Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3905 times)
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:46:10 AM

yes you are right, with us learning a lot then we will be easier to earn income here so don't give up easily to continue learning because if you experience a lot then you will be easy to earn income

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:53:06 AM

In general, it seems to me that this statement is "Axiom". In any business, to earn, we need knowledge. Without knowledge can not be a good salary.

yeah, all that requires education.
learning is indeed the main thing that is applied to get maximum results, actually not only in the cryptocurrency world as you say in every business it must have knowledge. business in the real world or in cryptocurrency.

jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:00:45 AM

The reason why most people who were earning huge amount of tokens, cryptocurrencies is because they learned a lot of things on how to do it from the past years, months and days of their lives. LEARNING is the KEY for each of us to achieve what we want in life, most of us here want to earn big but sad to say most are practicing laziness and not doing hard work especially in learning.

I learned things about cryptocurrencies here which is worth my rewards, need more learning because I want to add more income the reason I'm here to keep on reading and applying to earn experience and to earn more money.
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:10:51 AM

Yes, of course I agree with you, to learn so that you can produce and achieve success, and the key is never to despair, keep learning no matter your age now because someone's success is not measured by age

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:23:19 AM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

I do believe you OP without a doubt. Learning is the utmost accomplishment of every human being and it is a continued process. Having and given the opportunity to be involved with cryptocurrency, should be a reason for all of us to learn all the intricacies surrounding it. I think that if we were all equipped with at least the basic knowledge about this new technology, earning will be much sweeter [i'm just saying].

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:11:10 AM

Yes sure learning is the process by which we should be working on. Because by learning we can get science as we learn. When the early entry in the world of our crypto could not immediately successful and we have to learn about the world of crypto. So that what we do can be run well and be successful.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:19:24 AM

It seems to me that everyone must pay their "crypto tuition" when they first star trading. Most people fall for scams and awful shitcoins early on before they learn.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:26:31 AM

Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING"
Man, you are witty. Grin Thanks for your cool post. You are totally right. Learning about cryptocurrencies is not done in a day and if anyone is interested in living by Earning with crypto definitely the learning is first. In the Crypto space, advanced technology is used that is transformed every day and we must know it to get the most out of it.

SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:37:01 AM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

I totally agree with you. Before getting into investing in any area, you should talk to people who have invested, you should read journal and newspaper reports. Read white papers. Basically, read everything on which you can lay your hands, online and offline. When you study the markets, you'll have a better understanding. When you start applying the knowledge you've gained, you'll feel tremendous satisfaction. And when you invest, you can do so resting on your own knowledge and skills. The type you can gain only by personal study. 

To build up this type of knowledge and skill can take some time. But you can do it. And you can do it more quickly depending on the amount of enthusiasm you put into the project.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:57:02 AM

This is a must for everyone most especially to all the newbies out there. Forget about the greed and start doing your part to learn more. Don't just focus on the money side, so many investors/traders fail on this one and the result is very costly. Learn to earn and keep on learning to protect your earnings.

It seems to me that everyone must pay their "crypto tuition" when they first star trading. Most people fall for scams and awful shitcoins early on before they learn.
Well, this is what happening right now, we fail first and then we learn from that mistakes. but of course that's not the ideal thing to do, beginners must learn at least the basic things about cryptocurrency by this you will be save from those scammers.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:59:50 AM

I do not know if you can say learning is earning,,, I love learning and do as much of it as I can on a daily basis and I can say I certainly benefit from the extra knowledge. Maybe not today or not tomorrow but some day I am grateful for my knowledge. But to equate it with money, I cannot say. Crypto is not anyway all for money. I have other interests for crypto.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:05:43 AM

I agree with you. We cannot earn money if we do not learn from something. I think this is the basic foundation of everyone for us to know more what we are doing and what is our direction in crypto world. Learning will prevent those greedy persons to take advantage the knowledge that we know.

Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

I consider that it is necessary to study. Because if everything was so simple then everyone would earn millions. With cryptocurrency and so very easy to earn everything fits with experience some knowledge too.
Striker17

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:25:03 AM

Absolutely, i believe in that Learning is the first step. Without learning we will not know everything on how to trade, how to buy and sell, and how to invest into a good project. And especially without Learning, we will not learn from our mistakes and bad decision that we can make.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

Absolutely, i believe in that Learning is the first step. Without learning we will not know everything on how to trade, how to buy and sell, and how to invest into a good project. And especially without Learning, we will not learn from our mistakes and bad decision that we can make.
Learning does not need to be costly, if we start trading we can always start with small money or just make way to practice trade without involving money.
You evaluate yourself and when you are ready enough then it would be the time to risk money and try your luck.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

Learning is an obligatory factor, not having knowledge, you can rely solely on luck, but this does not suit me, I think that it is necessary to study constantly.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:43:54 AM

it must be bro. because of investment goals in bitcoin. is looking for income and profits. therefore I try hard to get benefits by studying with seniors and diligently paying attention to price chart movements .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

Learning and using the skills that are owned will earn income, learn crypto and also learn to mine so the results are also for luck. Learning and then producing this means learning that is not in vain. Then learning will appear and plunge so the results will not disappoint.
mrproblem

Merit: 24

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

There are so many lessons to learn in the crypto.
Everyone need to try as much as possible to learn , so as not to flop and cause a big loss.
Whatever we devote ourselves to learn, there will surely be a reward for it.
Learning can produce results, but learning without practice also is lacking
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

I totally agree with you. Learning in combination with an experience will make you successful and give a chance to earn more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: