Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3903 times)
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:02:25 AM

Yes very important proverb... learning is earnings.if you don't have enough knowledge about any subject,you may not gain any benefits.so learning is the must concern in earnings.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Igopraise

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:09:58 AM

If you have no idea of something, you cant earn from it and the only way you earn from it is by learning about it.
So yeah...
Learning is earning.
Davidbaecker

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

Yes,I agree. Learning new staffs and idea is much more worth than earning money. If you want to earn in cryptocurrency, you must learn how to do this job and how this works for you to make a better performance.
justyourkuya

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:37:34 AM

There's no question about that. Indeed, learning is earning. When you come to think of it, no one has ever earned without learning first. If you have no idea at all about certain things, how will you benefit from it? Like engaging here at the crypto world, you will never get any return of your hardwork if you don't know what these things are all about.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

of course experience is very important in any situation, I justify what you discuss.
yes learning and always exploring every knowledge can lead you to your every desire, like success
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:54:53 AM

nice thread bro , i agree with you we need to learning something before we can earn money or etc. because if dont learning we can earn anything.
Learning is free for us.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

Yes, as we learn, we also earn. So when I say what you say. Because like me, I started studying and learning. That's why I now earn money.
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Yes learning is earning, after you have learned something new you will apply it to earn money. Learning many things will be able to help you to make more money because you have many skills learned.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

Of course, I totally agree with you. In this crypto world, without learning you can never earn and all your time, money and other resources too will be wasted. You have to be willing to learn from other people's mistakes too.

fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

Hi, everybody.  ;)Education is the basis of earnings. I always read a lot and look for new information. Study more. Cool

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

everyone should first try to learn about crypto the most important, before you start to benefit from it. crypto has many things that you can do wrong as a beginner. if you do not know anything about crypto, you can lose money very quickly.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:46:43 AM

I just wondering first how did you made your text appear like that, you know, because you said learning is earning then teach us how to create a text like that, maybe we can use it for future use here on bitcoin talk.

In you statement, I do consider that learning is earning since based on my experience here on bitcointalk, while I am reading threads, I learned. At the same time, I also earn income.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

yes  learning while earning  and we need to be Armed with full knowledge about crypto world can lead us what we become financially liberated by cryptocurrency.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

If you have a lot of learning yoy can know what is best way to grow yoyr money and you can earn more money for sure if your knowledge is enough. Because if you don't learn you cannot know what is going to do and possible you lose not to earn.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

If you have a lot of learning yoy can know what is best way to grow yoyr money and you can earn more money for sure if your knowledge is enough. Because if you don't learn you cannot know what is going to do and possible you lose not to earn.
I believe if we learn everything in crypto there will be a good earnings of money here because we know about the process and determined in terms of having a problem.We can adopt everything here nothing to be scared in the situation.
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

I believe that knowledge and hard work is the key to success. And the best investment is an investment in yourself, self-education and also practicing your skills after that)
zenit22

Activity: 403

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:55:13 PM

Well said. I agree with you. Learning has not hurt anyone, but still need luck and flair, and most importantly experience. You can know a lot of things, but without experience it will still be very difficult.

ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:18:31 PM

Let's start the first lesson about crypto market passionately and carefully before you want to enter the crypto market and make money with Bitcoin and Altcoin.The learning must go with the practice of making money for you.

ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:20:54 PM

I myself know that without first you need to learn the basics of trading or investing in cryptocurrencies, and then trade or make investments. Many beginners look at youtube or other resources, as others earn thousands of dollars on trading, ICO, investments in cryptocurrency. As a result, it seems that it is easy. No one wants to go into details and learn, all torn immediately into battle , and then lose their honestly earned money. In short, do not repeat my mistakes, no need to rush directly into battle, study your opponent first) I Hope understand.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 06:22:53 PM

Yes I agree with you. Experience is Expensive and from learning you will get the Experience. When learning you will something new and sometimes it can upgrade your skill so learning until you die. Its my motto.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: