Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3903 times)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:25:48 PM

Yes you're right, learning is first step we have to do in crypto world. Without learning we can't earning anything, when we have knowledge about crypto it Will help us to earn profit and knowledge also will help us to minimize the risk when we invest in crypto, its very risky if we invest without learn first. Learn more so we can earn more profit.
opalet

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:29:11 PM

It is necessary to earn for a start will study as it can be done. On it for a start all need to be trained in the sphere of cryptocurrency. But the trouble is in what studies it is possible very long, this sphere just immense.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

Learning serves as a currency for everything we do. Unbounded learning resources are creating opportunities for continuous growth, opening the future to new possibilities and aspirations. Learning is about earning a good life. Learning is indeed quickly becoming a currency that connects and permeates every aspect of our lives. And the good news is that we have more opportunities to acquire and trade this currency than ever before.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

i agree that learning is earning. as what i have noticed in this forum, there are lots of users that are after bounty and airdrops without fully understand what blockhain and cryptocurrency is. newbies must read and learn!
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:30:56 PM

Absolutely agree. What would you have the knowledge in the industry in which you work, the more opportunities you have to earn.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

Learning is earning!Yes i believe.I learnt about bitcoin i went learning it and now i am earning.Its put put food on my table.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:39:51 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

As for me , learning is something thatoney can't buy and it is an advantage to earn it because it is the only wealth that we could use in earning financial matter. We should have it because it is something that we could use in every aspect of life.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

I agree. Learning is the first step in order to earn huge in this kind of job. If you learn almost of the thing in cryptoworld the money will follow, if you already have the knowledge you can now guess what would happen in crypto in the future. Knowledge and the love for what you're doing always lead to success.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:18:15 PM

Learning is a lifelong process and it is not exclusively linked with earning money, I fully agree. Earning can also mean gaining experience which is essential in everything if we want to be good at it. And we can get burned a lot during that stage. It is not the end of the world though, humility is a great tool for it. Being arrogant is very easy when the market is growing exponentially. Does it mean I have to behave like the best of all? I don't think so. This small steps can form your entire character and once you will stop for a while, look behind you and you will realize how many friends you have made, how many contacts you have earned etc. The biggest satisfaction has to be earned  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:24:30 PM

Learning is not always earning in cryptocurrency market because most times in a learning curve, there are going to be losses due to either a Rekt ICO, a bad trade, a wrong investment at the wrong time.
All of these are experiences that someone can learn from but its mostly at loss.

Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:26:26 PM

learning to produce is very important bro. because my goal is to invest in the world of bitcoin. want to make a profit and change my economic life to be better and more advanced.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

yeah  i  am  completely  with  you  i  think in  this  way also in  everyday    is  in  this  way what  we learn  we  practice  but  in crypto  what  we learn  we earn  so  it  is  better and make  money  from  them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:35:50 PM

Yes of course, Learning is always a good a start to anyone of us here in this business. Also learning give us a process not only to gain but also produce knowledge for us to have an idea regarding about in bitcoin or crypto currency. Aside from that, as an individual her we supposed to be an empty cup to adsorb everything that we want to get knowledge from it, so we can achieve what we are aiming for.
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:36:29 PM

of course, because because all results need a process. but in terms of getting benefits from crypto, of course I understand a lot from looking for references in this bitcointalk forum, starting from trading, mining, to becoming a bounty participant.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
DronV

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

learning to produce is very important bro. because my goal is to invest in the world of bitcoin. want to make a profit and change my economic life to be better and more advanced.
Don't invest in anything that costs money without researching it, think about getting paid once that is over.

TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

yeah of course, because if we dont learning and expecting something it will be hard, some people always ignore that.
they want fast, dont care what happen next, same like investing in crypto they just put their money without knowing the risk.
except if you have lot money, you can pay some people and make cooperation with them.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:55:18 PM

Offcourse for newbies is most important to learn about new financial system and the blockchain . Trust integrity ,regulations are important to learn and wallets and security but also everybody should also try to expose crypto to others and explain them if they know
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:44:47 AM

True, without learning you can not inch forward in every sphere of life, so for earning in the crypto market the same rule also apply .

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:53:50 AM

He who have enough knowledge can actually earn better than those who doesn't have enough knowledge on how to earn profit. Being knowledgeable is also being wise so you know all the things that you need to do to earn big and more.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:42:28 AM

At first, when I enter cryptocurrency world I thought about only earning money but eventually, I have realized that learning is part of it. If you want to have more money and more crypto tokens, you have to learn the what, how, when and where about Cryptocurrencies. Learning is really vital when we talk about money, trading and investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: