Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3901 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Nice one mate,this is true that we can enjoy being in crypto world to earn while we are learning.just for example in trading that we are aiming to gaun but sometimes failure is what we've got so this will be aded to our experiences on what made wrong to prevent from happening again in future.so by that we are earning and at the same time is learning

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

In another words "knowledge is power". this is correct. but they don't tell you which exactly knowledge. you have to find the answer yourself.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

I always want to mention that I support the content you write in my messages as someone talking about it. As I mentioned before, this sector is different and different from other sectors. Therefore, an investor who has just entered this sector needs to gain knowledge and experience before taking action. It is also important to remember that serious gains are imagined unless sufficient knowledge and experience are attained.
hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

it's true that you say that every one of us wants to have something to learn first, because with that we can have the knowledge to get something, we can't do anything if we don't learn first
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

a very weighty statement, I strongly agree with the OP. very many people want to get EARNING without LEARNING. so they won't get the income they expected. because of lack of knowledge
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

We must have good knowledge to practice good. If you want to have knowledge, you must learn. Therefore, learning is a must if you want to earn income.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

I like this topic, there is nothing as good as learning, I learn every day, when ever I see any thing meaningful I try my best to give proper attention to it. In fact when you stop learning you start dying.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

About learning, that is what i've done when i first time knowing about cryptocurrency, i've tried to gain as much information as possible.
and up until now i keep on learning about cryptocurrency, cause the development of cryptocurrency is keep on changing toward better.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

Veryuch appreciated "Learning is the key towards success" and that is by Earning of course,so if we gather more informations lots of knowledges in this cryptocurrency we can make things good for the better.

zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

Absolutely , I mean many people think that cryptocurrency is a easy profit. But I dont thinl of cryptocurrency like that . Things are very complicated so we must understand every situation , every graph , every ups and down of market . And many things, I guess what we need is to continue reading and find more updates and news. We need to continously learn to the trend of cryptoworld.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

So true. The more your learn, the less mistakes you will make and the end. The less mistakes, the bigger is your profit! Always learn about a coin that you will invest in or such things as trading or doing bounties.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

This is true, which follows from ordinary life, which is called a proven option, of course, if you have knowledge that today can help solve a problem in an industry very quickly, then of course it will be appreciated.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

This is actually true. Building ourself in this kind of business really makes us more informative and by that we are already earning. Maybe not money as you always wish to have. But this kind of information to know is already an income for us. Because cryptocurrency making us more valuable in money and in time.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

Yes, this is best policy forever which has a practical result to big earn. More and more Learning is big result for big earning. Learning is earning effected by the real dedication by any body to learn a particular work and apply that into the reality. If you learn and not apply then there is no benefit to learn.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

If a person is not interested and does not study , he will not achieve much, because an excellent profit is brought by a persistent desire and desire to learn more and more.

yap that's true even though there are many other factors that will determine the outcome but understanding and desire are the foundation for all of this then then we fulfill other aspects so that the path we will go through becomes smoother
but unfortunately there are many people who do not want to do that because learning is tiring, but we cannot refuse it

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

It is not about what letters are in the word but I would be affirming to the idea that if you have the knowledge or you learn something then earning is possible. Even when you would only have the knowledge and with no product to sell, still you can sell your knowledge and earn from it. In cryptocurrency it is very crucial to have learn something about it before really doing business or investments. Failure is expected for those without knowledge about cryptocurrency so for me you are really right about it.

princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

Yes, learning must be the greatest goal in our life. There are always chances where we can always earn money but not all things can be learned if we just focus on earning. We should always focus on learning and not just earning alone. Learning how things should be done and how it works can give us more opportunities for better and bigger earnings.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

of course learning is the basis for everything - whatever you are going to do the first thing you should do is to learn. and the more deep your knowledge are the better result and the higher profit you will get. of course every newbie should learn deep in details the question that he or she is going to deal with. It will keep from hard mistakes and losses.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

the author's speech is like an advertisement for a product
But the truth is, without knowledge in the cryptocurrency world, you can lose all your savings. there are many examples

dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

Certainly learning is an important component in working with cryptocurrency. We know to allow us to make better decisions, thereby get more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: