Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3905 times)
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

In every field we are, before we meet our goals, we need first to learn the basic. I got profits because I study everything in cryptocurrency. I earn tokens because I learn the environment in cryptocurrency. Therefore, knowledge first then apply it to yourself. That is the essence of study, we need to apply and assess to ourselves the learning we get. By that, we can earn money!
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

When you get experience from your mistakes, one way or another, you learn how to get better in future situations, this is learning, but if you don’t want to make mistakes, you can learn from others and analyze your knowledge.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

I believe that without learning from the crypto experts, there is no way you can earn a lot of money. It is better you learn from the mistakes from those who already have been in the system and learn from their experiences.

reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

When you get experience from your mistakes, one way or another, you learn how to get better in future situations, this is learning, but if you don’t want to make mistakes, you can learn from others and analyze your knowledge.
Yes it's true, Learning from experience is a very good thing in life, successful people start from failure, but they always say not to give up in failure, they say life is the best place to learn. So if you want to get optimal income, you need a lot of learning.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:57:45 PM

Learning through experience is a good way of earning in crypto too. Whatever experience we had in cryptos, we should always learn something out of it that would result to a better crypto earnings in the future.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:05:00 AM

We always learn and our experience is very important to avoid the same mistakes and it is totally true when we refer to investments
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:06:15 AM

You are right. Whenever and whatever that you learn, it will give you profits. Especially in this crypto world. We can gain more profits by learning more about the coins or tokens, market, and also situation. We must see the chance of any coin to grow up in the future. We must also learn how to pick the best time to buy or sell the tokens or coins.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:30:41 AM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

I am believe if we want make a good earn we should learn first. Cryptocurrency market right now is like a rumble and many trap in every corner. We already heard many scam ICOs and many death coin in market and thats why we should learn this market if we want make profits and make a good investment

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:40:57 AM

I agree. Learning is very necessary on this kind of works because without it, you will never have a chance to succeed in here. Remember that cryptocurrency are risky and very dangerous for those who have no knowledge on it. So if we want to earn enough, then we need to learn more how crypto flows.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:11:20 AM

We should never stop learning, every day should not be wasted.
Just like how some famous businessman starts, they all started from the bottom to learn things that eventually help them to start their own business.
It's the same on cryptohub since money is the base asset here so we need to learn how to handle finance.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:22:17 AM

yes, of course, in all fields, whether it's work, business or investment, all of them need lessons and also practice in the field directly. I don't think the lesson is enough, because theory is always different from the real market situation. yes, you have to walk together between lessons and direct practice.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:59:06 AM

Yes I believe in you, don't pursue to earn in cryptocurrency rather read and learn about this technology and money will eventually come when you have the right knowledge and skills for it. Learning new stuffs and idea is much more worth than earning money. If you want to earn in cryptocurrency, you must learn how to do this job and how this works for you to make a better performance.
This view is very correct. Participating in cryptocurrency investment is definitely to make money, but there can be no greedy thinking. It is not gambling here. It is more important to learn to understand the technical differences between cryptocurrencies.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

right, we can't produce if we don't learn. the definition of learning is so much you can start from reading, practice and learning from that mistake to be the beginning we can produce something. Learning is very important and there is no final word for learning. this is great
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:22:11 AM

How to do without training? Obviously, there is no way, because cryptocurrencies are a complex process and a complex system. For me it is necessary to constantly gain new knowledge in any field, because without it in any way
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

Knowledge is very cool. It's necessary for me. I think that there is no sense even to start working in this or that sphere of activity if you know nothing about it. It's just necessary at this time in our world
mr_lenar

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

Everyone can earn while learning. I earn my first money from crypto when i dont know anything about it.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

I don't think the lesson is enough, because theory is always different from the actual market situation. yes, you have to walk together between lessons and hands-on practice. in all fields, whether it's work, business or investment, all require direct learning and practice in the field.
Akermayya

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

I agree with you, maybe we should take the time to make sure the intentions we have to make money isn't simple. I think I should study and work with progress.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

Get yourself a good knowledge and many before joining the crypto market.Then invest as well as trade the coins that interest you.The learning is most important when you have the knowledge you will gain valuable experience.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

The best investment is an investment in yourself, namely in education. You need to constantly learn and learn something new every day. Knowledge in our case = money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: