Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3905 times)
vettyra

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

This thread reminds me Warren Buffet Quote "The more you learn, the more you earn "— Investing in Personal Development
“The best investment you can make is in yourself. The more you learn, the more you earn” . . .
 Grin
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

I always support people who today have very great knowledge, because it is in such cases that very often people just try to sell their knowledge more expensive, so I think that all the same it’s best to understand that knowledge is a good opportunity.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

I totally agree with you. Before you invest in the Cryptocurrency market you should be prepared for your knowledge and understanding as well as experience. Bitcoin or Altcoin is not a playground for greedy and stupid people.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

Of course, knowing anything doesn't go in vain anytime. And if you study your topic, whether it's for entertainment, knowledge or information, everything will help. So, if you know better about this sector then of course  you'll have extra benefit.
Yeah that's true, if you want to excel in this technology you need to learn all the corners of cryptocurrency. Although it's difficult as this is not a common thing that we did before but if we try our best we can make it. If you have the knowledge it's easy for you to decide with confidence.
Just you cant excel by learning you need to have hands on experience. Say it is trading or investing, until unless you dont have a hands on you will always be in loss or better to say scammed(in crypto loss is a scam).
I think, for beginners they have to read a lot, everyone needs to learn, because by learning to have extensive knowledge, without learning how they recognize cryptocurrency to invest, so it is necessary to read diligently.
reading and deepen knowledge of the crypto is indeed important. but, come on don't just read only. apply what has been read to direct practice because it will give you a taste and learning more than just reading. is it not already presented above that the experience was important and might be read to initial capital only. without action, definitely reading too much will just create bloated and no results.
Grin if they have deepened their reading, of course they have to practice for the initial stages of starting, like joining an investment, at least they have to risk their initial capital, of course they will get used to it.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

If you lack understanding you will lose your money in Cryptocurrency. Learn all you can from this forum. I think investment professionals will never share their experience here. It's a good idea to try a small investment and start learning from your own experience.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

Learning will give you the knowledge, experience, lessons ... will help you make wise decisions to bring about profit. Therefore, learning is the best way to make money.

It is obvious - the more information about the crypto market rules and the cryptocurrencies you have, the bigger is the possibility that you will succeed in trading and earn really a lot of money.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

This is true. You cannot earn if you dont have enough knowledge about your work or industry.
Learning is continous process. Always amend your skills with learning. If you have learnt enough about cryptos you can earn well by trading and bounties. So i strongly agree with your phrase Learning is earning.
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:29:15 PM

Absolutely I agree. Learning adds new things to people, teaches how to behave in different situations. That's why we have to research and learn. Remember, most powerful weapon is knowledge.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Each new participant in the crypto market seeks to succeed, to receive a steady additional income. But today there are a lot of participants in the crypto market, not everyone can achieve success. Therefore, we must constantly work to improve our knowledge and gain valuable experience in order to minimize the existing risks.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

All people are faithful time, wherever, whenever it must always learn.
There is no need for cryptocurrency but in your life there must also be the word Learning, because by learning your life will be meaningful.
Learning is a smoothing feeling enhancer also it make the investment worth doing with skill.
These skills include precision, estimated time, popularity and initial finances.
If we see a lot of the best in our lives then do it, I see the best ICO in my country and then I follow it using 1 Ethereum.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

Learning in cryptocurrency is very important, which not only allows us to find activities better, but also helps us reduce the possibility of being cheated when investing!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

I used to think that the crypto market is just an opportunity for everyone to get rich quickly and safely. But already in the first months of work I was able to make sure that this is a complex and versatile science. Therefore, you must always engage in learning and obtaining new knowledge in order to earn income and achieve success.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

I've been working hard on everything about crypto, but my efforts don't seem to get any response, fraud projects are still growing, and they look so perfect!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:05:39 AM

Learning is a positive education, with a lot of learning, we will get a lot of knowledge. Right now what we really need is learning to increase knowledge and after that, we need action to get it.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

Of course, it is very important to always learn in order to make good money on cryptocurrency trading. I think the most important lesson was the fall in the cryptocurrency market this year. In order to be able to make money on crypto, you need to know the basics of fundamental and technical analysis, as well as constantly be aware of the latest news.

stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

I've been working hard on everything about crypto, but my efforts don't seem to get any response, fraud projects are still growing, and they look so perfect!
I've been learning about coins as well. There is a lot to learn while investing in coins on the Internet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

Yes that is very true for crypto space. Actually that is true for real world also but for crypto completely true. People need to learn before start earning something .After learning period they will definetly start to earn something from crypto space but they have to learn firstly about cryptospace.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

I do really agree that learning must comes first before earning. To be successful in the crypto industry , we must have to learn something valuable that can help our knowledge on improving as a crypto enthausiasts and investors at the same time. So I suggests , that we must do some bounty tasks to have some time on working to earn rewards and at the same time we are learning something from the other projects on how it works or what it can contributes in the industry.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
1cak

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

I agree with that, with this incident (crypto market) I have learned a lot of things and can prepare various anticipatory steps to prevent the decline in the value of assets that might occur and know when it will return
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:13:05 PM

Quite unusual but exact matching. I think I will print this and hang it on the wall in order not to forget that there'll be no profit without knowledge! Cryptocurrency market is a lottery and only the smartest gain profit!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: