Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:25:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3900 times)
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

In most cases, people just don’t know where to earn money, and those who try to sometimes fall for scammers!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

Well when you learn you can earned just be patience in everything you do in crypto. Once you are learning eventually their is a good reward after all of your determination.

Just need high patience to get what they want later because for now all bounty participants experience the same thing. all work is paid for by unnatural matters.
Ridmal.Cryptoguy

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

Yes, of course. The simplest thing is Earning is Learning. You can earn more and more from crypto. But for that you have to gain knowladge first. Without a proper knowlade about those things you will earn nothing. So i thing you have to learn first, second & Third. Then you can earn.  Smiley
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

yes I agree with you because when humans are born they don't understand anything. but God has given a perfect gift of reason and body so that we can understand something. we have to be obliged to learn so that we can produce the knowledge and knowledge that we can later find useful in fulfilling the needs of human life. all advanced technology is generated from science and science resulting from the learning process.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

My words of support in relation to this topic today will be all the same, and of course I support everything that was said today about learning. I am sure that today the best thing you can think of is training because you can earn only through learning new things.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Definitely yes, you will not get anything if you are not knowledgeable in this industry. You have to learn and adapt the system first. Eventually, if you get use to it, later on you will gain something.

yeahright

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

Yes . The world is constantly moving, new technology and lots of new information that we analyze every day and make conclusions. We are always learning, we need more knowledge. In the electronic money world you need a lot of experience to be able to anticipate any risks there. When you experience from your mistakes. From there you learn how to do better in future situations
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

Many years has gone from the moment i joined the crypto sphere, and i still feel the need to get new knowledge. It is definetely important
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:50:29 AM

Yeah, that's exactly right. A small monetary threshold of entry into this industry, made it possible for all the ragamuffins to come here, but they did not take into account that the brains here are also necessary to have.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

I agree with this, a lot of people do not seem to understand that the more you know, the better choices you can make and with making better choices, you stand to make more money from the market. If you want to be able to earn coins and money from the market then you have to be willing to do research and learn, because that is where all of the power lies

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

You are really so right bro. If you wanna earn some money from this market or somewhere, firstly you have to follow information about that work. It is like a principle for life. Actually we can share our basic informations about this market.
Yes, added on experience it can be more on earnings .It's not too late to develop more our learnings in crypto so we must continue to learn the key towards our success. This kind of technology we must wise and not greedy everything to avoid in risks.

James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

Yeah, without learning you won't learn.
Now I realised that 100% per year is a huge ROi and at the same time most of crypto enthusiasts want to receive 1000%
T.T.BH

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

I agree that learning to make money. as I noticed in this forum, there are many users who are chasing gifts and drops without understanding what blockhain and cryptocurrency are. therefore I am very enthusiastic to learn and to improve in reading ...
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

Not everyone has the desire, time or ability to learn these new methodolgies, simple though they may be. The masses don't accept a trend until it's already dominated the niche it inhabits.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

Yes! I bought my first bitcoin last year. Now I am working in Blockchain company and at crypto currency exchange support. And today is just begining of the industry. A lot of Blockchain companies hiring ))
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:14:40 PM

I spend most of my time researching people even considering investing here. Too many people get burned by following others advice

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:17:19 PM

learning is very necessary to get positive and satisfying results because in this forum there are very large sources to learn, so by learning we can find out market movements and also have predictions to take advantage later.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:24:23 PM

I totally agree with you. Without learning or having any knowledge in crypto, you will earn nothing. You have to research all about cryptocurrency, of course you can also ask. That’s why, these forums are here, to guide and teach us. Also, nothing beats experience. For me, experience would be the best teacher.
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

This is quite true, some people claim to be cryptocurrency enthusiasts but they do not know a single thing about how blockchains really work, I started as a novice but now I am very experienced in the Blockchain Sphere.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

Very true, I totally agree with you. For one to earn in this crypto space, you have to learn. One thing is when you are into it, you keep learning new things, ideas everyday which makes you get better in what you do. My first bounty here was a total scam, I put all my efforts into it but it didn't pay,at the end of the day I wasn't really upset because that bounty opened my eyes to a lot of things. The experience made me know how to do bounties and know more about Cryptocurrency because the scammer was putting people through when we make mistake. So funny
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: