Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3900 times)
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:16:00 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Indeed true. Many investors have made a bad decision before but are now making use of the thing that they've learned from those downfalls. The application from one's mistake is what would result to success. Therefore, at times like this that downtrend is dominant, you may use the things that you've learned from the past such as knowing that dumps are not permanent and recovery will always have a chance to occur.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

What differentiate between success and failure is knowledge, beyond crypto,even in everyday life,it is your knowledge that will determine how much you can earn to yourself.Your knowledge will not only open your eyes to opportunity but will also make people to subscribe into you.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:12:22 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

I agree learning is earning in some way, however it is more to earning knowledge and not what the mass public referring to the earning. For example if you are hungry no matter how much you earn from learning it will not fill you, learning is more like a tool that can help you when you are moving on in life.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:02:46 AM

Yes, absolutely before starts to earning make sure you need to learning. And in the crypto market without knowledge and experience, you cannot achieve your goals. And you can get these things only when you start learning. So always give first priority to the learning. And after learning you will become able to earn as much you want.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

I work on different information about cryptocurrency very hard for a long time yet. For me it seems very important. And I am responsible for every my decision. So it should be reasonable, with arguments.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:03:27 AM

There are a lot of different guides and tutorials, but the truth is that you need to check information in any of it, because there are too many fakes.
Sheghy

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:04:15 AM

Yes I agree with you. Experience is Expensive and from learning you will get the Experience. When learning you will something new and sometimes it can upgrade your skill so learning until you die. Its my motto.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

There are so many people who wants to join cryptocurrency because they want to earn money from it.
But if you really want to earn on this currency you dont need much money to start.
all you need to have is a great knowledge and the will to research.
Brain with full of information will get you rich.
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

I am agree. With earning you make your portfolio larger, but with learning you make your brain bigger and in future your learning converts in earning.
This is how I feel it

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

I agree
Learning should be the first step before people dive into the search for profit crazyness... learning is the most dificult part and it allows you to have good judgement when investing/trading/analysing scams...
there is also experience that it is needed to use the things that were learnt the best way possible.... experience will come during the learning process, by doing things one step at a time...
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Watugiok

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

Learning is easy but earning is not! If you could learn the right skill and have the applicable knwledge of cryptocurrency , you would have empowered yourself to earn regardless of market condition in cryptocutrency and I am sure you will be happy for it.
prrlc

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:29:59 AM

I believe and i agree with you. We are losing our money nowadays but we are learning a lot of thing about the cyrptocurrencies and investment. Learning always first step but this lesson very expensive for us Smiley

KK.cimut

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:45:27 AM

When you get experience from your mistakes, one way or another, you learn how to get better in future situations, this is learning, but if you don’t want to make mistakes, you can learn from others and analyze your knowledge.
Belibis

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

I believe that the author of the topic is right that training directly affects earnings. People who poorly understand the situation and their place in this situation are always the victims of circumstances and not the masters of the situation. This should be obvious to anyone.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:56:46 PM

We learn a lot to increase knowledge and insight, we become smart and smart by learning. Seeing this development, we learn bitcoin and by appearing to act to be able to produce. Learning has been obtained so that it requires evidence to be able to produce the learning, and the results can be extraordinary according to our abilities.
Yeah that's right, our learning makes us grow stronger and even in this technology this is applicable as we need to learn first before we can earn because if you have no learning or experience you will easily get panic. Learn first before earning.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
kieliremte

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:22:15 AM

Just HOLD
udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 02:22:05 AM

absolutely, With this long bear market everyone should have get great understand about the importance about learning. Only the people who have great knowledge about this field have chance to survive when market crashes.   

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
healthsamvikit

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:58:47 AM

The very moment to buy?
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

This is the most correct way. This is a rational investor. Such an investor is suitable for cryptocurrency investment. Knowledge is very important for investment, otherwise bankruptcy often occurs in the cryptocurrency market.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

I totally agree. This is the basic principle of Andreas M. Antonopoulos - famous Bitcoin evangelist and very smart guy. This is what he wrote few days ago on his Twitter:

I'm no market expert. Invest in skills and education. Skills are hard to earn but also hard to lose. I'm still learning every day and that's the greatest benefit I have found.

You can follow him here: https://twitter.com/aantonop

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: