Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto?  (Read 2787 times)
juragankambing (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

There will be more people will know about crypto and more people will trust then there will be a higher circulation on crypto currency that makes it alive.

If there is more demand then there will be a higher price that we all wanted to happen.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

It will be a good thing to the populace if all the governments across the world accept bitcoin and others altcoins but for us the cryptocurrencies enthusiasts and promoters I think governments is going to bring it power into it and force many out of blockchain technology.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

What are talking about? Mate if the government gives green signal investors will jump in cryptocurrency without fear also the demand and popularity will Increase automatically. Big shots will start focusing more on this crypto trading as everyone knows how it is trending and they know the value of it. They are hiding behind and desperately waiting for a green signal from the government. I pray that all the governments should give green signal for this wonderful technology for a good cause.

Am I spamming? Report me!
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.
yep I agree that the market will increasing if all the governments accept it, the early investors will earn so much, I will be happy if that happen.

RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

Here in Germany the Government did already accepted cryptocurrencies as payment instrument and as asset. If you use crypto as payment instrument, then it's even tax-free, only if you are trading or mining, then you have to pay taxes. The list of the countries with accepted cryptocurrencies is long, so it's reality already and not IF.

waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:44:14 AM

Hope we will see such a revolution on the global economy. Everybody who involved now in crypto activity will be millionaire!

danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

the rise of cryptocurrency.
each holder will be very happy and celebrate this.
the cryptocurrency market value will be sky rocket.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

It would be a milestone for the whole crypto makret if goverments of most western countries start accepting cryptocurrencies and make proper taxation rules. This would really speed up the adoption, because lots of people won't touch crypto at all, because they are afraid of IRS or other financial institutions going after them.
Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

This is completely certain. The total market value of the cryptocurrency market and the number of participants are very small compared to the traditional financial market. If the governments all over the world accept crypto, the entire crypto industry will go to the moon. Each of us I am looking forward to that day.

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

It would be a milestone for the whole crypto makret if goverments of most western countries start accepting cryptocurrencies and make proper taxation rules. This would really speed up the adoption, because lots of people won't touch crypto at all, because they are afraid of IRS or other financial institutions going after them.

I agree tht mass adoption will increase as people will likely to support the legalities of crypto being offered as it is being backed up and govern by government. However, many will not likely to support this cause we know that government will take advantage of it on many aspect especially taxes and restriction. Also decentralization will lose on the main concept of crypto if this happen. I know everyone are scared with this but I think crypto is better of without government interference.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

I think it's like that, the ICO project is very vital regulation, with the regulation investors can calmly invest their capital in a project ICO without worry, the problem is that if the country is making regulations about ICO ... I think China is frightened if its residents divert all of its assets to invest in ico

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

No question like that. Smiley If all countries accept, then it is time for us to celebrate. Almost all members of this forum will have Lambo.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

but there are so many problems that is preventing the investors from coming out and the government to approve of cryptocurrencies which makes it a near impossible event to happen.
for starters the fact that altcoins are created for pump and dumps is the biggest force against their adoption since pump and dumps are known to die sooner or later.
you can already see that if a good coin already exists (like bitcoin) it will be accepted by the government and the real investors fast and easy.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

As cryptocurrency is evolving by day, positive nod from all governments will bring about massive revolution in the crypto space as many well meaning individuals and corporate organizations will be dabbling in with huge investment which inevitably will make crypto world rosy for both existing stakeholders and the new ones
YuriiD

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

If governments will start accept crypto, then mass adoption begins. And the market will go up:)
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

If something like that happens it will bring the rapid increasing interest from the society to the whole cryptomarket. Of course it may be the real signal for the society that cryptocurrency is trustworthy as it is accepted by the governments, but there are too many nuanses there in this direction at the same time. It seems to me that rules of the cryptomarket and of the crypto world in whole will change substantially in this case
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:12:43 AM

Thats correct, but the government itself has fear of accepting this currency, maybe they already had their research regarding the advantages and disadvantages if they could legalized this currency in a certain country, i bet they could accept crypto in the near future, but now, they are still maybe spying on it.
ankusharora1980

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:21:15 AM

if it happens more circulation of currency with result of more trust of public and prices of every currency will touch the sky.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

After the adoption of the crypto there will be a lot of taxes, restrictions and other nonsense. Initially, the idea of crypto was to remain anonymous and I think that many want to stick with it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: