Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto?  (Read 2787 times)
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:11:29 PM

I don't think most investors are afraid of government, Most investors are just afraid of the crypto space, because the space is so volatile and unregulated and because of that most of them think that crypto market prices are been manipulated, so they are afraid to invest their money in such a market that they might lose their money and that's why ETF is needed to give investors confidence about their investment.

anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

I hope that the cryptocurrency will be accepted by all countries in the coming years. I hope that the government will be able to inject crypto into the daily lives of people.

malicoin

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

i  think   if  all  the  governments  accept crypto  than it  will  be   great and  i  think  also  for  us  it  is  going   to  be  better and  i  think  that market  is  going  to  be   more  stable if  more poeple  sell and  invest  on  those.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:39:11 PM

I hope that this will happen in the next five years. I believe that cryptocurrency will become part of the life of the world community.

YuriiD

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

I hope that this will happen in the next five years. I believe that cryptocurrency will become part of the life of the world community.
Agree. I think it will happen in the next 5 years too. I see that crypto becomes part of everyday life. There are a lot of events dedicated crypto and blockchain, more and more merchants start to accept payments in crypto, countries with bad economical situation  prefer crypto as well
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

I hope that nothing terrible will happen for sure, because I understand that the legalization of the cryptocurrency industry will definitely have to lead this world to compulsory trust, because the blockchain is able to do it.
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

In case all governments legalize crypto, in all countries they will allow investing in cryptography. The market will go up and there will be a great deal of goodness to get a good profit. Everybody will know about cryptography, and many people invest in cryptography.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

If all government should adopt and accept cryptocurrency, that will be a big boom to cryptocurrency also there will be serious regulations that will guide the use of crypto. I believe we will come to that some day.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

I'm afraid you don't understand the dynamic, Sir.

The 'governments' represent the interests of the wealthy in society and nothing more.

The 'governments' hate us for the inconvenience we cause them by being alive.

The 'governments' will never freely allow the masses access to unlimited wealth, or any potential avenue towards it.

---

If 'governments' ever approve crypto, it will only be after they have the whole crypto space locked down and firmly in their control; and it will be a total disaster for humanity after that.

What we need to be praying for is the banksters to lose control of the markets and witness the biggest crash in the value of fiat EVER.

When we see that, then we'll know the dawn of crypto is upon us.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

I don't think it's possible that cryptocurrency will get the approval of all governments of the different countries of the world, because government would not want to lose the control they are having over the financial ecosystem of their countries. So if investors are waiting for that before investing, i think it's a futile efforts.

HOMT