Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29835 times)
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

Any conferences are planned in the near future which can positively influence development of the project? I think many would like to visit this action.

That would be a nice idea, Even if they are have been already exposed to the public locally. It will a great if they can join blockchain summits and meetings.
Summits, Conferences and Meeting with the crowd publicly, that would be a really great suggestion for this project. Invech project will gain even more attention and will be able to boost its name in the crowd as this project has totally have a great potential to keep kicking its butt here.
A public involve of the project team of the Invech project is a great deal to be looking forward. I will support even more this project if they will have a public conference. I was assuring thatif they will have planned something like this, it is somehow transparent that even far away country people could be able to have the conference live. Someone a high level planning is necessary for this kind of event, if ever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

Any conferences are planned in the near future which can positively influence development of the project? I think many would like to visit this action.

That would be a nice idea, Even if they are have been already exposed to the public locally. It will a great if they can join blockchain summits and meetings.
Summits, Conferences and Meeting with the crowd publicly, that would be a really great suggestion for this project. Invech project will gain even more attention and will be able to boost its name in the crowd as this project has totally have a great potential to keep kicking its butt here.
Any noise around the project will surely bring positive result in his development. But it has to be only positive as any gossips can break trust to the project at some people.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

The project team is keep on getting more agressive and showing its potential here in the crypto currency community as its performance is getting better and better that is why, it gives me more expectations form this project and makes my hopes up even more.
Yes, they are actively working for the progress and updates of the project,  that  is I appreciate the project team alot because of their loyalty and dedication. They are making everything posible able to settle all the issues and other matter concerning the project.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:17:36 PM

Any noise around the project will surely bring positive result in his development. But it has to be only positive as any gossips can break trust to the project at some people.
Marketing team need to focus and overview the project development so they can check were the project needs to improve. Other than that they need to make sure that everything is undercontrol and well managed. To have a good and brighter future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

I see that the team is actively working on the project. But little support. I think that they should think about improving advertising.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

The team always have some meeting after few days later.but those are developmental meeting for the improvement of the project.You can join during the ICO
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

The team always have some meeting after few days later.but those are developmental meeting for the improvement of the project.You can join during the ICO
In which country will the meeting take place? Who can come to her? Or is it just for people who are involved with the project? I would really like to get to such events and hear what they say.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:17:46 PM

In which country will the meeting take place? Who can come to her? Or is it just for people who are involved with the project? I would really like to get to such events and hear what they say.
I think that is an official meet with the project adviser, CEO,  scrum master and the architect along with developers for the project enhancements to implement advanced functionalities with new features in the existing platform but there should be also some promotional plans in terms of referral.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:23:56 PM

In what countries purchase of your coins and in general is forbidden whether you will forcibly force to undergo the KYC procedure of your subscribers?
As far as I know, the sale of cryptocurrency is prohibited in China, I think that they will not do a good deed just for the sake of money.
Join now. I really hope that it really won't be done just to collect a lot of money from investors. I hope that this project was created to reach the end.
I really hope that everything will be exactly as you say. At the moment, there are many projects that are created just for the money that will be invested for the sake of money.
Yes mate, I also noticed that. That there is many new platforms in the market but unfortunately some are dissappear after few weeks. This is what the project team needs to fucos. They need to assure supporters and investors the legitimacy and the stability of the project.
This is very hard to do, and advertising and the like do not always work in such cases. Therefore, I can not even imagine how to act in such situations.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

The launch of the distribution of tokens will be November 1? Something little information about it here. It is necessary that the administrator gave more information about this.
I didn't get any news from the team or they didn't give any news about that because token sell has not yet started.but we obviously want to know about the token sell   
I thought that there was already information about it and thought that I had missed it, but as it turns out not.
In the near future there has to be an announcement, I absolutely am confident in it as developers anyway plan to start ICO.
I see ads almost every day that information from developers will appear soon. I come here every day and unfortunately never see her.
connecoin

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

I see that the team is actively working on the project. But little support. I think that they should think about improving advertising.
I agree. They need also to increase their supporters so that they can build good community that can attract more investors to join in the project. Remember that people who supports the project have a big factor for the success and make this become more popular in social sites.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

Anyway, any effect of developers in relation to promoting of the project anyway will be had positive effect, he isn't always enough, but he precisely will be.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:55:34 PM

Anyway, any effect of developers in relation to promoting of the project anyway will be had positive effect, he isn't always enough, but he precisely will be.
Does initial investors have any advantage with invech token? How about the plan amendment with the team as per the roadmap planned objectives. A strong team can bring the successful progress ultimately.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

I agree, having crowd publicity will surely gain more attention and popularity. Upon hearing the project many people will be curious, so being curious will lead them to know about the project. The team should not stop doing their best just to achieve their main goal. I am sure this project will be successful because of having a hardwork team.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

The project team is keep on getting more agressive and showing its potential here in the crypto currency community as its performance is getting better and better that is why, it gives me more expectations form this project and makes my hopes up even more.
Yes, they are actively working for the progress and updates of the project,  that  is I appreciate the project team alot because of their loyalty and dedication. They are making everything posible able to settle all the issues and other matter concerning the project.
Where have you seen information on active development of the project? I didn't see anything the last several days at all, the team means it is too busy.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:01:08 AM

Where have you seen information on active development of the project? I didn't see anything the last several days at all, the team means it is too busy.
Well, the team is really pushing really hard on the progress of the project. Moreover, that is true that it is been a while with the last updates of the team. It goes even more exciting to the next updates, news and announce regarding the Invech project development status right now.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:09:57 AM

That is true that in the past few days the team is not giving ys any new updates but is that why they are not having it because they are really working hard in the core of the project for better improvements and further developments? Well, I am looking forward for this project as it is a good platform to be in the future of they keep going.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:26:27 AM

it looks like this project is from southeast asia and you declare that the platform will be launched in november, so are your exchanges ready?
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:28:12 AM

I agree. They need also to increase their supporters so that they can build good community that can attract more investors to join in the project. Remember that people who supports the project have a big factor for the success and make this become more popular in social sites.
I will agree with this that the team needs to be put some time and efforts too in their promotional strategy to lure out some precious investors, users and of course supporters that will keep on fueling the entire project to reach its success and become a benefit to the whole crypto community.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

The launch of the distribution of tokens will be November 1? Something little information about it here. It is necessary that the administrator gave more information about this.
I didn't get any news from the team or they didn't give any news about that because token sell has not yet started.but we obviously want to know about the token sell   
I thought that there was already information about it and thought that I had missed it, but as it turns out not.
In the near future there has to be an announcement, I absolutely am confident in it as developers anyway plan to start ICO.

Pretty soon mate, The IEO will start if the developments and updates are now ready to proceed to the next level. For now lets keep promoting this good project on social media sites.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: