Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29835 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:49:59 AM

The launch of the distribution of tokens will be November 1? Something little information about it here. It is necessary that the administrator gave more information about this.
I didn't get any news from the team or they didn't give any news about that because token sell has not yet started.but we obviously want to know about the token sell   
I thought that there was already information about it and thought that I had missed it, but as it turns out not.
In the near future there has to be an announcement, I absolutely am confident in it as developers anyway plan to start ICO.

Pretty soon mate, The IEO will start if the developments and updates are now ready to proceed to the next level. For now lets keep promoting this good project on social media sites.
I am looking forward for this project's plan so this is worth to boost up now as there will be something up the sleeve of the developers. I hope and expect a lot more intereting announcements coming from the Invech team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:48:21 AM

Can you explain to me to those who know, What is the blockchain smart City? My guess for this one is a City with all in one marketplace that supports blockchain?  Like when you buy goods in that city you can pay cryptos?
If to proceed from an intuition, then you most likely are right, but I think that not only sale of various goods will be in a priority, and it will be possible to order also various banquets and actions.

So its like open market to all, via using crypto as your payment from the merchant? Like example if I am tourist and do not want to use my credit card I can pay them cryptos from their partnered merchant right?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:51:00 AM

Who can tell me what is the real price for the token at the moment? And where you can buy this token, only on the exchange.
IEO will run for 60 days starting from 1st November 2018.

PHASE 1
Duration: 30 days
Token Amount: 75,000,000 IV
Discount: 20%, Locked in for 6 months
Price: US$0.32

PHASE 2
Token Amount: 100,000,000 IV
Discount: 10%, Locked in for 9 months
Price: US$0.36

Its  a good promotion to early investors, 20 Percent in the first phase is big, If you are investing all big, It's like you 10% profit from your investment in return.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:06:56 AM

This Case token project really looks promising, so I'm sure this will be the main reason why people invest.
Because those who invest here have nothing to lose.
Yeah this project is really promising due to their correct information,features & aim for the project.& people are now more interested to this project because of their all the promising words   
If the Invech project team will keep up its great momentum having to make their good performance then that would contribute a much good impact to the Invech project that might continuously made to interest a lot more people.

More of plans is really attracting especially establishing a blockchain smart city that connects all crypto transaction in one market place.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:44:54 AM

The launch of the distribution of tokens will be November 1? Something little information about it here. It is necessary that the administrator gave more information about this.
I didn't get any news from the team or they didn't give any news about that because token sell has not yet started.but we obviously want to know about the token sell   
I thought that there was already information about it and thought that I had missed it, but as it turns out not.
In the near future there has to be an announcement, I absolutely am confident in it as developers anyway plan to start ICO.

Pretty soon mate, The IEO will start if the developments and updates are now ready to proceed to the next level. For now lets keep promoting this good project on social media sites.
I am looking forward for this project's plan so this is worth to boost up now as there will be something up the sleeve of the developers. I hope and expect a lot more intereting announcements coming from the Invech team.
Soon it should be, because we were promised release of the project. So we can wait for the developers to show us this time.
invech.group (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

Soon it should be, because we were promised release of the project. So we can wait for the developers to show us this time.

Our registration will open in 2 days time. For now you can whitelist your email at https://tokensale.invech.io

Invech - Licensed by the government of Timor Leste to operate and regulate cryptocurrency and ICO crowdfunding.
Official Website - https://invech.io | Tokensale - https://tokensale.invech.io
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:26:11 PM

Who can tell me what is the real price for the token at the moment? And where you can buy this token, only on the exchange.

PHASE 1

PHASE 2
Thats a huge amount of IV token for sale during IEO.after buying those token if it has been lock can we sell it or buy it from anyone?if not then it is difficult to invest because almost more than 1 year lock
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:23:13 PM

How your exchanger has been licensed? There are some supporting documents of this event? It would be desirable to know precisely what we deal with.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:21:52 PM

How your exchanger has been licensed? There are some supporting documents of this event? It would be desirable to know precisely what we deal with.
Did you see the project site yourself? Usually there is a technical document in which all documents and licenses are indicated.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:30:43 PM

And whether you plan to come also to third-party exchangers, except your basic? I think it it is necessary in order that the price of a coin was fixed.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

Did you see the project site yourself? Usually there is a technical document in which all documents and licenses are indicated.
He seems not completely analyzing the project whitepapers, road map and required backend check list, that should be tge priority when we choose a project or shoot a query. But basically they have already shared the detailed information.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

PHASE 1

PHASE 2
Thats a huge amount of IV token for sale during IEO.after buying those token if it has been lock can we sell it or buy it from anyone?if not then it is difficult to invest because almost more than 1 year lock
1 year locking the tokens is making more astonishing but why developer made this plan and not sure with the intention behind this strategy. Is there something more that developers are focusing with Invech token which is bringing more attention now with this thought process.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:49:20 PM

This Case token project really looks promising, so I'm sure this will be the main reason why people invest.
Because those who invest here have nothing to lose.
Yeah this project is really promising due to their correct information,features & aim for the project.& people are now more interested to this project because of their all the promising words   
If the Invech project team will keep up its great momentum having to make their good performance then that would contribute a much good impact to the Invech project that might continuously made to interest a lot more people.
Yes, the good start needs to continue for the better project results. The project is nice and just need a little bit more time to check and making things right in accordance with the project policy and goals. Invech project started to have a good public rapor and needs to maintain and improve.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

He seems not completely analyzing the project whitepapers, road map and required backend check list, that should be tge priority when we choose a project or shoot a query. But basically they have already shared the detailed information.
I do appreciate people that read the whole things at the very beginning of this project thread, because there starts everything. If you were able to read with comprehension will you can clearly know the plans and goals in the project roadmap. Aside from that just observe and try to look for proper informations about the project.  Try to visit their telegram group for your satisfactions.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:54:57 PM

And whether you plan to come also to third-party exchangers, except your basic? I think it it is necessary in order that the price of a coin was fixed.
I do not understand what you mean on the issue of correcting the price for a token? What is wrong with the price for this project? Could you explain?
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:06:08 PM

I do appreciate people that read the whole things at the very beginning of this project thread, because there starts everything. If you were able to read with comprehension will you can clearly know the plans and goals in the project roadmap. Aside from that just observe and try to look for proper informations about the project.  Try to visit their telegram group for your satisfactions.
Managers in their telegram group are even maintatlining more responsibility in answering the queries, all the investors and participants are shooting all their doubts and getting clarified so do prioritize readi their whitepapers, take a look on road map and then shoot your queries if you seek more clarifications.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:26:54 PM

PHASE 1

PHASE 2
Thank you very much! You helped me a lot . Very detailed description of the work of the token for the near future. You can safely analyze after the start.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:40:59 PM

And with what growth of cost of tokens each 3 months of sales is actually connected? Unless it legally? Whether there was similar in other ICO and whether often it practices?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

Invech have posessed a better vision already as we observe their partnership involved with various country clients and various delegates are involved in the venture there is a higher chances to reach the goals easily.
MilesMoses

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:59:33 PM

Kenny Lim have got 18 years of experience in various industries that is completely unique with the founder capabilities, this shows a huge vision dealing with all the team accountability and vision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: