Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29834 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:00:02 PM

Kenny Lim have got 18 years of experience in various industries that is completely unique with the founder capabilities, this shows a huge vision dealing with all the team accountability and vision.
I don't know how exactly abilities from other spheres will be able to be useful in the cryptocurrency sphere, but I am precisely sure that communication can help certainly.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:18:11 PM

Kenny Lim have got 18 years of experience in various industries that is completely unique with the founder capabilities, this shows a huge vision dealing with all the team accountability and vision.
I don't know how exactly abilities from other spheres will be able to be useful in the cryptocurrency sphere, but I am precisely sure that communication can help certainly.
Yes. Communication between the members and the team are always a good advantage for the project to be recognized. It is very important to have this so that potential investors will be convinced to join and possibly invest in the project.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:44:15 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 11:56:49 PM by ratatat bangbang

Yes. Communication between the members and the team are always a good advantage for the project to be recognized. It is very important to have this so that potential investors will be convinced to join and possibly invest in the project.

I agree, a good communication between the members and the team  is important to have a good understanding and positive communication. This would help a lot most especially  in giving information to people.  Surely they can convince many investors who will join and invest in the project. Looking forward for the progress and development of this project.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

I agree, a good communication between the members and the team  is important to have a good understanding and positive communication. This would help a lot most especially  in giving information to people.  Surely they can convince many investors.

Of course, however business communication is paramount to the credibility of the project, whether it's communicating with a partner or community, here determined how convincing a project.

dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

I looked at all the information about the project, and I think that the team knows its work very well and does it. Just see how closely they follow all the information and answer all questions.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

Such a good project to have a blockchain Smart city that will potentially beneficial to customers and investors.

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:04:42 AM

This is an crypto exchange so they will releasing a token from this exchange that can be also tradable to other sites like binance?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

Invech have posessed a better vision already as we observe their partnership involved with various country clients and various delegates are involved in the venture there is a higher chances to reach the goals easily.

They already have many activities locally, But still its lacking they need to go internationally to attract people from all over the world.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:14:37 AM

In my opinion the Blockchain smart city project is very attractive and magnificent. This project i believe will be promising in the future. When the strategy and team organization is very good.If The crypto market is good, this project will succeed.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

This is an crypto exchange so they will releasing a token from this exchange that can be also tradable to other sites like binance?
Not yet. As far as I know, he is not trading yet. And when it is still not known. I think it's worth the wait for the official announcements.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

Why does the Invech project does not have a Twitter site in their social media accounts? I was just wondering because when I was going to see their Twitter page, for me that loves Twitter, they don't have any.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

Invech have posessed a better vision already as we observe their partnership involved with various country clients and various delegates are involved in the venture there is a higher chances to reach the goals easily.
The communication with supporters certainly will qualitatively influence development of the project, but it is impossible to prefer as it in any way. It is necessary to work on improvement of the project.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

Why does the Invech project does not have a Twitter site in their social media accounts? I was just wondering because when I was going to see their Twitter page, for me that loves Twitter, they don't have any.
I think that the team only have just forgot to put the link of their twitter here in their Ann thread but I see it in the Invech telegram community. Buddy here is their Twitter link: https://twitter.com/invechexchange
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:29:29 PM

If that information is accurate it will be a very advantageous for the  project team and specialy for the investors that given their full trust and support to the project Invesh. The good partnership that brought a good idea and clients from different countries are very nice and fantastic. The chance of winning and reaching the project goals is very bright and posible.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

The communication with supporters certainly will qualitatively influence development of the project, but it is impossible to prefer as it in any way. It is necessary to work on improvement of the project.
Good and consistent communication with the project supporters are very effective to gain and captivate the trust and loyalty of each supporters to the project. They are very active and glad that they are well recognised and able to hear their concerns and quires. They can bring the project to a spectacular success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

Good and consistent communication with the project supporters are very effective to gain and captivate the trust and loyalty of each supporters to the project. They are very active and glad that they are well recognised and able to hear their concerns and quires. They can bring the project to a spectacular success.
Of course a good connection between the project team and ots community starts with having a good approach from the team and having them being so responsible and can easily be reach by the crypto people as for them having and raising all their queries and questions which gives answers by the team immediately as they could. By this, it will truly bring a good flow to the whole project guiding it to the great direction towards its success.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:49:21 PM

How your exchanger has been licensed? There are some supporting documents of this event? It would be desirable to know precisely what we deal with.
Did you see the project site yourself? Usually there is a technical document in which all documents and licenses are indicated.
He seems not completely analyzing the project whitepapers, road map and required backend check list, that should be tge priority when we choose a project or shoot a query. But basically they have already shared the detailed information.
Exactly. Now it remains to see the reviews about the site and the project as a whole. I think the negative will not.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

I think you should have known that projects do not always have pages on social networks. There are those who have not.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

I think you should have known that projects do not always have pages on social networks. There are those who have not.
It is quite strange, creation of such pages will be able to influence only positively development of the project and on his popularity. The developer has to think about it.
connecoin

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

I agree. They need to improve the project inorder to be acknowledged and possibly invested by many investors of crypto. Having this will surely results into a good kind of business that will lead to a better chance to succeed and in demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: