Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29835 times)
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:22:57 PM

How much are you going to raise? If I have understood correctly, hard cap is about 50 millions... Don't you think it is too much right now? What about soft cap?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:11:19 AM

Well, I also don't understand some things at the beginning, but I am trying to get as much info as I can by myself. I guess that guy is trying to find more info. You're right, there is no reason to buy something you don't understand.
Always DYOR!
That's right, before buying a project token, you need to study everything in detail, check with the team, and then draw conclusions about the project and purchase
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:05:07 AM

How much are you going to raise? If I have understood correctly, hard cap is about 50 millions... Don't you think it is too much right now? What about soft cap?
In fact, this is very much for such a market, as now there are very few investors, everyone is waiting for growth, they are investing, only in individual projects
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:06:34 PM

Are you going to burn tokens after tokensale?
As for me it is reasonable way to increase token price. What about market making? I understand that your token is utility, at the same time market making is needed
Either to distribute the rest of tokens to customers, hold a share, so that there is a motivation to sell them on the exchange, if people trade, then the price will be higher in the future
BeetleK1ng7

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:51:37 PM

The market is going through hard times, does it make sense today to invest in young projects and coins such as IEO?
soon the market situation may change, and it may be a good prospect for investment in a new developing project
Many people are waiting for the growth of the market, investing in various projects, of course, but much less than before, I am very careful at the moment
quite right, you need to be very careful in choosing a project for investment,and it does not depend on market prices
Broomspun7

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:11:36 PM

The market is going through hard times, does it make sense today to invest in young projects and coins such as IEO?
soon the market situation may change, and it may be a good prospect for investment in a new developing project
Many people are waiting for the growth of the market, investing in various projects, of course, but much less than before, I am very careful at the moment
quite right, you need to be very careful in choosing a project for investment,and it does not depend on market prices
investments have always been very unpredictable and very risky, so without experience in this field a lot of money and one project is better not to invest
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:22:19 PM

Initial coin offering is trendy thing.
I think that IEO is profitable approach right now. Almost each of IEO I've seen showed 2-10x profit finally

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:35:35 PM

Hi, how are you going to attract customers to your IEO and product in general? Do you have special strategy to do that or not?
What about your marketing plan?

drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:37:27 PM

How about new partnerships? Are you going to announce it here or in your social networks?
I believe partnerships will make you stronger eventually
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:48:30 AM

Hello.
Will you have pre-mine your tokens through trading or staking like in other exchanges?
Jemcash

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

JEMCASH [JEM]

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:09:57 AM

why should i holld your token?...and also is the token going to be accepted as the listing fee for other coin

JEMCASH [JEM] [MTP POW MINING]
https://jemcash.info/
OFFICIAL POOL [https://pool.bibop.net/site/mining] Discod:https://discord.gg/C9Vkrzp
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:58:28 AM

why should i holld your token?...and also is the token going to be accepted as the listing fee for other coin
As a good option to pay for the retention of tokens on a wallet or exchange, because if you sell them immediately, the price will be low in the future
invech.io

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 01:02:20 PM

Dear friends,

We are going to start our AMA (Ask Me Anything) session soon and will be conducted as live chat in our Telegram group. The topics of AMA will differ weekly (details below). Our core team will be on live to answer your questions during the AMA session. Of course, you may continue to chat with us anytime if you missed our AMA.

You are welcome to invite your friends to join our Telegram group to understand more of our project which will be launching soon.

Week (1): 26th, 28th, 30th March 2019 (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)

Time: 11pm – 12am (GMT+9) Timor Leste time.

Topic: Market Outlook

Join our Telegram for AMA discussion:
https://t.me/InvechOfficial
invech.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 01:12:06 PM

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CSNakZdcgoBgT2OovRO0Cx_pbgpkccc3

Invite your friends to join our Telegram group to understand more of our project which will be launching soon.
Week (1): 26th, 28th, 30th March 2019 (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
Time: 11pm – 12am (GMT+9) Timor Leste time
 Smiley Smiley~~ JOIN US ~~ Smiley Smiley
invech.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 02:16:13 PM

Our AMA (Ask Me Anything) just started. All our teams member are online including Founder. Feel free to join our discussion now.
https://t.me/InvechOfficial
Kirand

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:41:47 PM

How about new partnerships? Are you going to announce it here or in your social networks?
Yes, new partners always attract attention to the project. So we will wait for announcements about it and I think the project has chances to become popular
New partners in the project help to move among other competitors, as investments are never redundant for any project.
DroppedM

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:39:48 PM

Yes, new partners always attract attention to the project. So we will wait for announcements about it and I think the project has chances to become popular
New partners in the project help to move among other competitors, as investments are never redundant for any project.
in fact, this is a very good concept. But investors will only carry money where they can get the most out of it, and I want to understand that.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:22:42 PM

in fact, this is a very good concept. But investors will only carry money where they can get the most out of it, and I want to understand that.
It is clear that people will invest where they really see future prospects and profits
Broomspun7

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:29:18 PM

the idea is certainly interesting and useful for people. But I would like to know more what do you offer for investors? If I invest in the development of another country I need to know what I will get and it is logical
this is a very good question, many people will be interested in what income will be from investments in another country,and what prospects for the development of income are planned?
BeetleK1ng7

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:45:14 PM

the influx of new partners and investors will increase with the beginning of the market price growth,and most importantly, it is a full understanding of the prospects of profit from the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: