Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29834 times)
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:33:05 AM

Are you planning a generosity company? Will there be a distribution of your tokens? I would like to know about future plans.
We will be starting our IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) soon, you can visit our token-sale website at: https://tokensale.invech.io
Do not you think that the second phase of the distribution of tokens IV is too unprofitable for investors. And the discount is reduced by half - to ten percent, and the price increases from 0.32 dollars to 0.36 dollars, and the tokens will be blocked for 9 months, instead of 6 months. ?
This site also states that 500 million tokens of IV will be released. During the first phase of distribution, it is planned to sell 75 million, while the second phase - 100 million tokens. Unsold tokens will be transferred to the Timor Leste Foundation - INVECH with a three-year grant period. Do you mean tokens that may not be sold during the first and second distribution phases? Or is it the difference between the 500 million tokens released and those that will not be sold during IEO? And what will happen next with these tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:54:49 AM

I wonder why Timor Leste was chosen to create a cryptocurrency state? This is a rather poor country with a low level of economic development.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:31:43 AM

I wonder why Timor Leste was chosen to create a cryptocurrency state? This is a rather poor country with a low level of economic development.
What type of government do you plan to use in your blockchain smart sity?
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:41:42 AM

I do not know by what parameters the team chose Timor, but it is not as poor as it seems. According to open sources, he found this: “Several oil deposits have been found in the Timor Sea. The reserves of only one of them, Bayou-Undan, are estimated at $3 billion. The traditional basis of agriculture is coffee and tropical fruits.

BTC $1 mln
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:26:09 PM

Is there any news about IEO date and conditions for investors?
DmitFomin

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:43:05 PM

The model of transferring unsold tokens IV to a fund with freezing for 3 years is similar to the model of burning tokens, but to some extent is a more expedient model if it is properly implemented.

BTC $1 mln
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:22:17 PM

The model of transferring unsold tokens IV to a fund with freezing for 3 years is similar to the model of burning tokens, but to some extent is a more expedient model if it is properly implemented.
Don’t agree with you, after burning tokens total circulation is smaller than before it and token price is higher than before. After burning the price goes up and after lock - up - goes down.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:39:30 PM

Don’t agree with you, after burning tokens total circulation is smaller than before it and token price is higher than before. After burning the price goes up and after lock - up - goes down.
Burning coins is usually causes an increase in prices and as a rule, developers use this to attract attention to the coin and the raising of the exchange rate.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:44:13 PM

I just today looked at a road map and there is not specified date of IEO. Perhaps the developers will announce this information later.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:47:25 PM

I just today looked at a road map and there is not specified date of IEO. Perhaps the developers will announce this information later.

I do hardly understand how the developers by 2021 plans to create a city and fully tokenize it . So far I see only white paper and road map. And implement such a project is very difficult and requires a lot of time and money.

Leyss

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:02:48 AM

However, the number of unsold tokens in this case can be very huge - 325 million compared to the 175 million that are planned to be sold during the current IEO. After three years they can be used. How do you plan to do this?
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:11:38 AM

I do not know by what parameters the team chose Timor, but it is not as poor as it seems. According to open sources, he found this: “Several oil deposits have been found in the Timor Sea. The reserves of only one of them, Bayou-Undan, are estimated at $3 billion. The traditional basis of agriculture is coffee and tropical fruits.
In any case, it is very noble to help this state with foreign investment, and with financing agriculture, as well as tourism, on the part of the INVECH team.

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:53:07 AM

yes right, so far Token sale are still in the Whitelist registration stage. and I don't know when Token Sale / IEO will end, I hope there will be an update soon.
Is this true the Invech Twitter account https://twitter.com/invechexchange? because the account only has 125 followers
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:21:03 AM

yes right, so far Token sale are still in the Whitelist registration stage. and I don't know when Token Sale / IEO will end, I hope there will be an update soon.
Is this true the Invech Twitter account https://twitter.com/invechexchange? because the account only has 125 followers

There is one nuance in IEO type of sale - investors need to know in advance when and on which exchange a sale will take place. This is necessary in order to have time to register, pass the KYC verification  as well as get the necessary funds to participate in the project. Also, it is desirable to get acquainted in detail with the exchange terminal and the terms of the IEO.
DmitFomin

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:34:01 AM

Burning coins is usually causes an increase in prices and as a rule, developers use this to attract attention to the coin and the raising of the exchange rate.
I agree with you, burning tokens really immediately affects the price of the coin. Freezing tokens is worse, but this is also a normal solution for the project as a whole, which will keep the price of the coin for a certain time while the project is developing.

BTC $1 mln
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:10:12 AM

The official ANN has no link to their Twitter account. Their Facebook page is more active and has more than three thousand subscribers. https://facebook.com/InvechExchange
DmitFomin

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:48:04 AM

The official ANN has no link to their Twitter account. Their Facebook page is more active and has more than three thousand subscribers. https://facebook.com/InvechExchange
There are also more participants in their telegrams group (https://t.me/InvechOfficial) than in their twitter account, there are already more than 11,000 participants. Perhaps with the launch of the bounty campaign, the number of twitter participants will grow.

BTC $1 mln
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:43:41 AM

There are also more participants in their telegrams group (https://t.me/InvechOfficial) than in their twitter account, there are already more than 11,000 participants. Perhaps with the launch of the bounty campaign, the number of twitter participants will grow.
Dont even see the reason to spend more money for bounty campaign advertising. IEO is the best way for increase popularity level.
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:25:57 PM

This is what we said before. People gave advice to the team working more closely with social networks because they are the engine of the whole project . Of course they do not play a crucial role, but before you invest your money people look at the popularity of the project.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
jusertvaz

Activity: 428

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:28:52 PM

This is what we said before. People gave advice to the team working more closely with social networks because they are the engine of the whole project . Of course they do not play a crucial role, but before you invest your money people look at the popularity of the project.
Encourage developers to conduct airdrop , in mandatory terms of which will be joining the social network and repost of entries, for example Twitter. I do not know now, but before many developers so gaining followers on your social networks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: