Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29834 times)
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:26:37 PM

The roadmap states "Volocopter launch" for August 2019, what is it and how will it be implemented?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:21:37 PM

As far as I understand, Invech wants to run IEO on its own platform, but the platform is not yet running? It seems the team needs to correct the roadmap, according to the current work they are doing.
Yes, you think to yourself how is it really? Unknown project launches platform for conducting the IEO? Where the confidence of the people who want to buy a token? Most likely you messed something up. Invech just wants to sell their tokens in the format of IEO on one of the exchanges.
It would be better to create at first IEO in another, popular exchange and then make own platform with all priorities for investors, like staking and POS mining for example.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:46:22 AM

As far as I understand, Invech wants to run IEO on its own platform, but the platform is not yet running? It seems the team needs to correct the roadmap, according to the current work they are doing.
Yes, you think to yourself how is it really? Unknown project launches platform for conducting the IEO? Where the confidence of the people who want to buy a token? Most likely you messed something up. Invech just wants to sell their tokens in the format of IEO on one of the exchanges.
This is quite logical, so I agree with you. Third-party confidence is an additional guarantee for the investor and raising the status of the project as a whole.
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:34:03 AM

It would be better to create at first IEO in another, popular exchange and then make own platform with all priorities for investors, like staking and POS mining for example.
This is a really good idea, I think something like this team implements. Perhaps they are implementing a dividend payout system for coin holders, this could have a positive effect on Timor’s economy and on the price of the coin.
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:28:07 AM

The roadmap states "Volocopter launch" for August 2019, what is it and how will it be implemented?
Its supposed to be an airtaxi using drones. They want to use these drone taxis to taxi passengers to Atauro island.

BTC $1 mln
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:38:37 AM

Its supposed to be an airtaxi using drones. They want to use these drone taxis to taxi passengers to Atauro island.
If I were team member, I should better think about Exchange and IEO launch first, than about drones and prototypes.
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:52:03 PM

Yes correction is necessary, it is indisputable, but usually it is done at the stage of project planning.
ytaevv

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:05:18 PM

If I were team member, I should better think about Exchange and IEO launch first, than about drones and prototypes.
For any project, two important components are marketing and technical component.
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:16:55 PM

Now it is very difficult to adhere to the road map, sometimes the timing is slightly shifted, but it must be reported in the news.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:40:48 PM

In my opinion you just said a very obvious thing. While people including I do not see that invech develops . Where is the active and large community on social networks. The project as said by other users is not new, therefore much attention was not attracted. Marketing also is not at the highest level. Waiting for announcements from the developers.
View in the future , you're right. While I do not really believe in the prospects of the team to implement this great plan and conquer the market. But maybe the developers are preparing us for something big . In my memory there were a few modest projects that after implementation the ICO has given investors about a x5 profit.
It seems to me that IEO for today is already a very big gift for all investors of this project.
I would advise to hurry with the choice of the  platform for  IEO, as the hype can subside.

I think that IEO will still be popular for a long time because this system of selling tokens makes the investment system safer for the investor.
Projects undergo a rigorous selection by exchange staff, which reduces the chances of stumbling on scammers to almost zero.

Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:44:44 PM

In my opinion you just said a very obvious thing. While people including I do not see that invech develops . Where is the active and large community on social networks. The project as said by other users is not new, therefore much attention was not attracted. Marketing also is not at the highest level. Waiting for announcements from the developers.
View in the future , you're right. While I do not really believe in the prospects of the team to implement this great plan and conquer the market. But maybe the developers are preparing us for something big . In my memory there were a few modest projects that after implementation the ICO has given investors about a x5 profit.
It seems to me that IEO for today is already a very big gift for all investors of this project.
I would advise to hurry with the choice of the  platform for  IEO, as the hype can subside.

I think that IEO will still be popular for a long time because this system of selling tokens makes the investment system safer for the investor.
Projects undergo a rigorous selection by exchange staff, which reduces the chances of stumbling on scammers to almost zero.
Of course, you are right that on large exchanges such as binance and bittrex, the chance to get into fraudsters by participating in IEO is minimal. But the cost of holding IEO on these sites is very high. Rumor has it that Binance has to pay around 20 BTC for locating the project on their site for IEO.
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:02:43 PM

Now it is very difficult to adhere to the road map, sometimes the timing is slightly shifted, but it must be reported in the news.
In this topic, hardly anyone will warn about changes in the roadmap. Developers do not appear here.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:05:44 PM

Of course, you are right that on large exchanges such as binance and bittrex, the chance to get into fraudsters by participating in IEO is minimal. But the cost of holding IEO on these sites is very high. Rumor has it that Binance has to pay around 20 BTC for locating the project on their site for IEO.
But can other projects afford to sell tokens on a launchpad binance? Maybe INVECH developers will find 20 BTC per listing?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
kolnides

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:07:29 PM

But can other projects afford to sell tokens on a launchpad binance? Maybe INVECH developers will find 20 BTC per listing?
Maybe the team should pay attention to other platforms for the launchpad such as Okex, Bitmax, Bittrex, Bibox and others. Does anyone know how much listing on such exchanges?
kolnides

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:28:28 PM

IEO will be popular as long as the price of tokens of top exchanges such as Binance, Okex and Huobi grow steadily. As soon as the price of these tokens begins to fall, it will be very risky to participate in any IEO, because not all projects bring  5-7x, some projects increase capital only 1.5 times.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:58:39 PM

Why does this IEO would find it hard to  adhere to the roadmap? Is it because of funding? I mean anything can happen of course but most of the time the projects always make sure they adhere to such roadmaps since those roadmaps are the developments the people need to see.
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:11:13 AM

This is true, but it is only one of the points in their roadmap, plans that they can postpone to a later date.  Of course, it is still early to think about drones and airtaxi.

BTC $1 mln
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:20:12 AM

Why does this IEO would find it hard to  adhere to the roadmap? Is it because of funding? I mean anything can happen of course but most of the time the projects always make sure they adhere to such roadmaps since those roadmaps are the developments the people need to see.
Airtaxi is a cool idea, but I’m not sure that it can be implemented before August, but it would be interesting to look at the finished product and its performance in real conditions.  So far, no one has talked about shifting deadlines in the project roadmap.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:41:09 AM

Airtaxi is a cool idea, but I’m not sure that it can be implemented before August, but it would be interesting to look at the finished product and its performance in real conditions.  So far, no one has talked about shifting deadlines in the project roadmap.
It is necessary to understand that if the project will be successful, then the whole world will start using this example and the cryptocurrency as a whole. If the project fails, the world will be even more afraid of the cryptocurrency industry.
ytaevv

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:55:46 AM

It is necessary to understand that if the project will be successful, then the whole world will start using this example and the cryptocurrency as a whole. If the project fails, the world will be even more afraid of the cryptocurrency industry.
90% of projects that use blockchain are failures, but I do not think that they somehow affect the popularity of cryptocurrencies in General.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: