Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good to buy after ICO because price may drop?  (Read 3270 times)
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

Well it depends.

Right now it seems buying after ico seems like a good choice. But last year the opposite was true. So it is all about market it seems.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

I think that in this situation, it will be extremely dangerous to invest in ICO, as the tokens of absolutely all projects fall in price. Over the past six months, I have not seen tokens that have not fallen in price after their entry into the exchange.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

Personally, from my experience, I do it as follows: if I am a bounty hunter, I calculate everything thoroughly. And then just stop the opportunity to buy more of these coins. Why should I buy them more so that I could not sell them at a more expensive price. For me, this is not profitable. I’d rather wait until I receive my tokens for the tasks I have completed and then sell them on the exchange. And then I will be in the black or can be sold to other members of the bounty in another way.
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

Many companies that go to ICO first make many promises, then do not fulfill the steps of the roadmap, and, accordingly, tokens lose in price at the end of sales.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.
It is nit normal for falls to occur, but this happens sometimes because of the situations of the market, just like we have bearish market at this time. So this could be a factor that can cause such fall.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.

Purchasing an ICO Token after the ICO ends is a mistake because the exchange rate will then decrease as bounty members sell the token they receive from the project. So if you want to invest in ICO, then the best time is after the ICO ends about 2 months. At that time, the exchange rate has recovered to a stable and reasonable level for investment.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:57:51 PM

Depends for that coin.

If you truly believe that coin is going to be something in the future then you should start buying it while its price is dipping. But if you are just being hyped for that coin, you are going to be broke if you are buying just to have it without any purpose and plan that you'll execute soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:14:01 AM

In general, investing in startups is quite profitable but unfortunately not in this market at the moment

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:12:25 AM

This has nothing to do with the price drop. A coin purchase after the ICO depends on the coin market. If you think the coin is worth investing in the future, you can buy it boldly. But it must be sufficient to understand the project development team and the future market of core technologies.

BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:58:43 AM

This has nothing to do with the price drop. A coin purchase after the ICO depends on the coin market. If you think the coin is worth investing in the future, you can buy it boldly. But it must be sufficient to understand the project development team and the future market of core technologies.
The opportunity to buy when the price is still cheap, but you also have to be careful about buying coins because there are some coins that are not able to grow. I prefer to start buying coins that already have a future and are proven to be able to compete in markets such as Bitcoin. The point is starting in the best place will be more certain and guarantee its effectiveness in conducting investment.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:10:01 AM

This is the whole content of ICO, and most new coins are like this. But the really good project is the soaring exchange. I hope that you encounter such a project. Such a project can make you earn more money.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:00:04 AM

I think when market condition is good that time is best for participating in ICO.And when crypto market is red like now it's not wise to buy altcoins from ICO that time you should buy altcoins after ICO.
I think it is good idea to buy after ICO because the price is cheaper that time but still make sure that it is a potential project that won't going to lose its value in the market. Though it is more risky, you have opportunity to buy huge volume but takes you long moment before you see profit from it.

Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:03:13 AM

I think buy in early ico time with huge bonus will give us more profits. After ICO, price is decided buy the market so if price drop, it is difficult for price goes up again, if we buy in the drop, we must wait for it increasing but we don't know how long we must wait, our capital can be stuck.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

Absolutely I agree.There may be a great deal of damage going into an ico right now.Projects entering the market are entering very low prices.Therefore, the most logical reason is to invest in the market of coins.Stock exchange coins are very cheap.Buy these coins.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

Indeed, many ICO projects that after listing in the market price are lower than the ICO price. What you need to pay attention to is choosing a good ICO project to invest, it's strongly recommended to take part in an ICO that only holds a private sale because usually the price will be higher when listing on the market than the price at the private sale stage.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

If the project is very large and impressive, it is better to buy half on the ICO, and half on the exchange, if the price is lower. Just some large projects can enter the exchange with a price 4-6 times higher than the ICO price
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100