Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good to buy after ICO because price may drop?  (Read 3263 times)
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:42:49 PM

Of course , most of the coins in this market go on the exchange and immediately fall, but of course there are projects that give a very good push after entering the exchange!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

most of the price of coins will indeed be lower than when ico therefore many people hold their coins until the project develops and the more listed on the market, I see there are only a few coins that can have higher prices than the price of ico when the coin was first enter the market and that's only when the market conditions are good but it also doesn't last long because at a good price people want to quickly release coins

hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

I think not all hunters as you see, because when coins start to appear on the market, of course the first to become a trader is the ICO investor and not the hunter, because the first to get a part when the coin is listed on the market are ICO participants or developers itself.
I think hunters also understand this very well, so that price stability is maintained on the market.

CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:44:35 PM

After the completion of the ICO and after the tokens of this project will be on the exchange, you can buy them, since it is at least twice safer than buying at the time of the ICO.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.
It depends on the preferrence of an investor. Investing during ICO period could be a huge advantage that would result to huge profit because once the market value is greater than the ICO price, profit will be surely huge. On the other hand, investing after the ICO would give initial assumption whether to invest or not to. One thing is for sure, investing always has a risk and an investor should be patient.

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:53:09 PM

Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.

Overall, buying coins after the ICO is not a bad strategy just have to be mindful about the markets to see if there's prospect of price recovery since most coins drop out even when they get listed on exchanges
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

Well this is true most of the times, i do not know why they are always dumping for ridiculous prices, but i think that this might be a good opportunity for legit investors to buy.

I have seen an ico going 80% down after the first listing.

It was frustrating for all the investors, that is why i am a little bit more sceptical before investing now

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

prokurovt
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:00:35 AM

There are always risks of collapse of any altcoin. But this does not prevent investing in worthy projects.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:05:57 AM

It can be a bargain if you do a lot of research and only invest in projects with a strong team and a clear roadmap.  There are a lot of bargains to be had right now.  A lot of these ICOs will end up being quite valuable in the future, just look at how many times bitcoin crashed but it always came back to new all time highs.
Star Warrior

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:02:26 AM

You need to buy tokens only after ICO and only after the token appeared on the exchange. As an example, i telling about my investments. I bought ETA tokens of the Etheera project about two weeks ago, this project ended ICO about two months ago, and recently the project received the seventh listing. During this 2 weeks  ETA token already significantly increased in price, and continues to grow. If I had invested money in some kind of top-altcoin, I would now feel oppressed, but I invested in Etheera and I am just happy because this project with small capitalization and even in a falling market this token is growing all the time. And in a few months when I plan to sell it, I think that earnings will exceed my wildest expectations many times over.

I Buy Bitcoin on this place Wink
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:26:47 AM

Yes, we saw so many ico have traded below their ico price. After exchange listing so many bounty hunters selling their coin on the exchange. Maybe, for this reason, the price of the token going dumb. After that many investors buy this coin. So I think it is good for new investors but not who invested at ico price.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:49:49 AM

Really this rally we are experiencing is just new big rolercoster for investitors that have their hands on. Of course it is specially in this right time while its low everything to buy as much you can.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:31:48 AM

it is just obvious that projects need to raise money in order to fulfil their dream ideas and reach their goals and must do this by ICOs. the truth be told, most of the ICOs always go below their prices when they hit the market and that has made people loose interest in the investment part of these projects and instead prefer to buy from the market after it has been lunched.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:29:55 PM

depends on the specific project and the overall market situation. It should also keep in mind that you should not wait for a sharp jump in the market
Exactly, there is not a definite answer to this and it depends entirely on the coin and in the circumstances in the market, as you may guess with the market being so bad at the moment buying any ico sounds like a terrible decision to me, in the last year you could buy almost any ico and make incredible profits, in this year you could buy the best ico and you will still get losses.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

Yes, I have switched to this strategy.
I don't participate in tokensales,because according to my experience price has no liquidity and you can purchase for better price

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:35:32 PM

There is no guarantee that the prices will always drop once the ICO is completed. If the project is a good one, then the opposite will happen. In that case, you may incur additional losses and may not be able to purchase the required quantity of tokens.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

I think I would agree that now it is better to invest after the ICO, because of the discount when the price is down. But last year was completely different
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:48:54 PM

I think that at the moment almost all ICOs at the time of listing in the market price is much lower than the ICO price, this makes many people buy these products when they are already listing in the market. But there are also projects that are successful even though there are only a few projects that succeed at the price of ico at the time of listing in the market, the price has increased. But I think, currently there are many investors or bounty hunters who will buy coins at the time of listing on exchange

ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

This year there are many successful ICO, but after listing in exchange the price always dropped a lot so I think is no problem if you want to buy it after the ICO ends. But one thing you should know, ICO cannot succeed without the help of early investors. So even though you have a plan to buy it after the ICO ends, at least you must also participate in their ICO even though it only contributes a few USD

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:53:44 PM

Do you think it is reasonable to invest in coins that dropped below ICO price several dozens times? Are you sure they will recover even if bull run takes place?
Anyway, if they do so, it could take several years for these coins to be valued at the rate stated by the devs just because it takes some time to build a blockchain and implement the goals indicated in the road map.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: