Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:51:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bullrun will start?  (Read 19813 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:06:45 AM
Merited by Erdogan (5)

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

Looking at the cycle that occurred last year, it may happen again now, November and December will become a pump for BTC and will last some time for next year and finally return at normal prices
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

As everybody waiting for an up-trend I think it will linger, and bull run will step in full strength in late 2019

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

We must see another low - 5500$, we can't go up before going down.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

There is no spesific date about the bull and nobody knows when it starts.
the only thing that we know right now is, in 2020 we will see another halving which means miners reward will be decreased by 50%. and if the price does not change, the miners will stop mining it and the chain will stop. of course people won't let that thing happens, that is why in 2020 i can assure you that we will get at least another upward movement for more than 30% in order to keep the miners on the back.
bixorastexante

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

I think it will start in the beginning of the new year. And the factor that will start it will be psychological factor of feeling new opportunities in new year.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
If you have been saying the bullrun will start in november and do you have any reason for that? It's much better for you to give more explanation what makes you think that will happen next year.
I'm still focus with bitcoin ETF. When it's done and we will see where will bitcoin be going on. It's a bit difficult to predict the stable market.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

I think end of this year will start. We sill see whats gonna happen , its very hard to guess. Many people are waiting for the bullrun of course, but nobody cant guess the time.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

I like that ! positive approach, well who knows it might be true. Since it usually happen in the 4th quarter of the year. But my judgement is according to the available data and market trends I may say that the "BullRun" is not yet visible or in short the market is not showing some convincing  gains to cover the entire losses in the previous months. but its just my personal opinion and i'm not and expert!
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

We must see another low - 5500$, we can't go up before going down.

I think you have a point here. There are whales in the market. These whales are really the ones manipulating the market. Though we can't prove their existence in this decentralized world, but we can say they're here. Another sharp fall will cause panic selling, then these whales will have the chance to buy more coins. After that, there will be bull run.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

If someone thinks that a bull market will start suddenly, then most likely it is not. There will be no such thing that you will wake up in the morning and Bitcoin will cost 12,000 at once. All this will happen slowly and gradually, perhaps only in the next year we will see high prices for Bitcoin.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

The bulls are not sleeping, I think that these guys are very close to starting their actions, because otherwise the market will simply collapse from the constant pressure of bears, people's interest terribly falls and rich uncles are waiting for this.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:02:26 PM

Do you see yourself right now? This is what those big whales see that you are waiting for it, many people are waiting for it that those big whales doesn't want to happen. They all want you to get out of the market before they start on pumping things.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

Many people say that the bull market is coming. Why is everyone saying that there will be a bull market at the end of the year? This is because the bull market started in 11-12 last year. Everyone is judging from this. But I reckon it is too early to judge the bull market. This year's market is a bit unstable. From this year's data. It is difficult to form a bull market at the end of the year.

DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:10:57 PM

So much positive news and so many 'real' projects happening right now. You'd think that prices will rise again, but in the end it's all that money sitting safely in people's pockets....so many are still hurt by what happened this year. Not so sure if people are already healed from being rekt this much. I mean, on a good day I see a 10% rise...but overall it's still down 70%+. It may take a while, but this doesn't mean there are a huge bunch of projects working hard in the shadows 24/7...
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:11:13 PM

I think the bull season will begin in less than a month. If the bitcoin crosses the 7k band and provides continuity there, the whole thing is completed for the bull season. We all start to make money slowly.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:20:10 PM

I think the bull season will begin in less than a month. If the bitcoin crosses the 7k band and provides continuity there, the whole thing is completed for the bull season.
Even if the prices goes past its last resistance level, there's no catalyst in the horizon that can trigger a bull run in the short-term. The market needs much more than just going above the 7k to actually start a new bull run, for instance, massive amount of capital from investors and the general public, and looking how bearish the current market sentiment is, I doubt we'll see a massive spike in prices in the upcoming months.

Most likely the year will end with Bitcoin not even reaching the 10k levels, and that wouldn't be a bad thing, it only means that the accumulation period will last a little longer before the next big btc rally.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

Expect less and you will failed less. Do not assume that there will be bull run for crypto market because the current situation of cryptocurrency is bad from the ETF that is just not good to have it around because it slowly discourage other individuals to withdraw their investment after it will be disapprove. The impact of this ETF will really be feel when it will be going to rejected.

Mind you that not all things we expected will really going to happen. SO, take my good advice expect less about bull run. Forget about it instead focus on trading because with or without bull run, you can still earn with it.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

I think that at the beginning of 2019 there will be growth due to the fact that the bitcoin network has found a solution to the issue of scaling.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:27:34 PM

The thing is who can tell, we all just wishing it happens but till now i still see no traces of any bull run. One thing i notice is that some altcoins have been making some pump nowadays do we call that a bull run?
Maybe this year is not gonna be like that of last year where we have Bitcoin and eth doing it big, we should watch out on other altcoins this time around i think

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: