Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:42:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bullrun will start?  (Read 19813 times)
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:31:37 AM

no one knows that. i think next bull run will be after the next big news about BTC. people are feeling fear about investing in crypto. when positive feeling starts then lot more investments will come in to crypto. also the whales are waiting for the perfect moment

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:38:18 AM

I guess the bull run will start at December this year. But i think it will not be a big bull run so BTC can only reach $10k and ETH $700, and the same ratio for other altcoins.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:41:14 AM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
Yes, it's really hard to guess. There are many factors to make the market pumped. Market capitalization began to increase sharply as the economy recovered, shark pumping or dumpling plans, and the biggest impact was the margins. This game is like gambling and it always makes the market change.
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:42:23 AM

I see many people say it will happen later this year, I also hope so. But until now there is no clear sign, Maybe people still hope the market will return as in 2017, But this year everything may be different.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:48:58 AM

I think it will start in November if we take a look at the history and the highest price will be happening in December-January. But my feeling says, we are not going to see the price increase too high in this year, and if the price can increase, it will not be too high, and maybe it is only at less than $15k, or perhaps the worst thing that might happen is at less than $10k but higher than $6k. But since I don't know anything about when the bull run will start, it is better for us to prepare for the rise of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:50:25 AM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

I think it should be started in earlier 2019.
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:14:26 AM

I see a lot of people complaining about bear market, bleeding markets etc etc...
People talk about bull runs and bearish markets but the thing is there are always opportunities to make cash at all times. Don't need to wait for the whole market to change before finding good earning coins.
Right now i swing between different masternode coins gaining great revenue from each one, i wouldn't say i make a hell of a lot of money but anything under $300 a day isn't a good day for me.
Than as a secondary source i run autonio trading bots on a couple of exchanges which bring in mixed results.
My point is that too many traders just sit around waiting for bull runs when there may not ever be one to the extent that happened in 2017, that's a thing of the past so please learn to adapt to the new situation facing you and make do with the current market instead of praying for bull runs!
icyboy89

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:27:33 AM

It is hard to predict, I do believe Nov-Dec we will see a slight increase but nothing dramatic. 2019 might be the year where prices will go up, but slowly, we won't see anything as dramatic as Nov/Dec 2017 for awhile is my bet.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

The bull run has already started. It is just growing so slowly that you are not noticing it. If you are waiting for the market like it was this time last year to come back I am afraid you are going to be very disappointed. This bull run is going to be very slow growing but it will last a lot longer than the last one because this time it will be built on results and not hype.

serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

I really don't think that bull run will start this year, but I cannot (I don't think nobody certainly can) tell you when it will start. We all are waiting for it to being sooner than later. I hope it begins in the first months of 2019.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

I really don't think that bull run will start this year, but I cannot (I don't think nobody certainly can) tell you when it will start. We all are waiting for it to being sooner than later. I hope it begins in the first months of 2019.
Many people are counting on growth in the market at the end of this year, but they do not believe that this growth can be postponed until next year. You don’t have to have high hopes for the end of 2018, so that you will not fall into depression if this does not happen.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

if according to the bull run prediction will occur later this year, but until now there is no certainty that the market will change trends. so maybe we have to use it longer to ensure this.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

I think that the bullrun will happen by the end of the year 2018 or by the start of 2019. Although no one can predict the price, I am positive that a lot of people will invest on cryto currency every last quarter of the year since this is the time were people get their money. It also shows that the demand for alternate coin spiked every end of the year. It won't hurt to be optimistic as long as you have a backup plan.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

That's hope and I believe we all want that happen, maybe right now. We can predict market price action using any method we like but I only need to say ready with your stop loss because risk always happen. Depend my prediction crypto will rise again at January but if November they go than I'll go too. Let's keep stay in crypto market and smile every day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

Seriously I'm tired of all the predictions and assumptions about a bull run, let's just stop worrying about it. Definitely one day it will happen.
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

Nobody can ask this question and guarantee you that the bull run will start on X date. Moreover, it is also possible, that the bull run won't start this year . But the only thing that we know, is that the bull run will come one day and if not in 2018 than during the following year.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

no one knows when the bull run will begin. but many say it will happen soon or at the end of the year. but honestly I don't believe that because I see to this day the market has not moved a bit from the bottom of the abyss.

BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:16:36 AM

Everybody said beginning 2019 or mid of 2019. but the market condition we can't predict 100%. I have some experience in share market so that's I share you. But sure next year big change will happen in the crypto market.
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

It seems to me that the bull market will start just in November of this year because the platform will open Bakkt and this is a very large-scale event on the market

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

Good old bull run Smiley I would love to see Bitcoin above $10,000 again and Ethereum above $500 Smiley

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: