Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bullrun will start?  (Read 19812 times)
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

The bull trend has probably already begun, but the bulls are very weak and cannot do anything with very strong bears. Probably, they will move closer to the New Year, when the bears will go to celebrate the Christmas holidays and and the decade of Bitcoin))).
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

in less than 2 weeks i think.
I am not a hundred percent sure about this but i am more than half sure.
I am looking on the thread and i think before October ends we can see a small run and will continue the rise on November.
We will notice the big waves in the market by the mid-November.

tanvir232

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

I have got some information based on ETF approval. It was kinda 90% positive. So, if it happens and the date is not postponed,  think soon there will be a bullrun for BTC and altcoin market will also follow the trend later.
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:59:07 PM

I doubt that market growth will begin this year. It seems to me that the real growth of the market will begin in mid-2019. We must remain calm in any situation.

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:53:05 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

In my opinion, the bull run tremendous ability will take place in December this year. So you should prepare the crypto spirit and wait until the exchange rate increases. Estimates suggest that the ETH exchange rate will rise to more than $ 1,000, even reaching $ 1,500 by the end of the year.

Where did you get such a highly optimistic mood? There won't be any bull run, especially as it was last year. I guess, there'll be a positive movement of the market, but it'll be at most x3 of the current capitalization.

secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

I doubt that market growth will begin this year. It seems to me that the real growth of the market will begin in mid-2019. We must remain calm in any situation.

You have a good point in my opinion I don not wait a new bull run in this year. We will see in 2018 hopefully a new bull run and that the whole market cap is increased to a better level.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:27:18 PM

I don't believe a bull market will come at any time. It's always better to be real than to pursue a dream.
Halinsely

Activity: 78

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:27:44 PM

Bulls will run next year. Now in the market of cryptocurrency there are only no bears and bulls in the market.

greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

No more bull run this year. Probably next year.. Hopefully

fommes86

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

I don't believe a bull market will come at any time. It's always better to be real than to pursue a dream.

I can not agree more. It could take some years to see the next bull run guys.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
That the prices of coins surge a little, does not mean that we have bull run. I do nit even see any bull run this year, but prices will definitely surge in preparation towards next year, in which bull run is like going to happen.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

No one knows, it's all just mere speculations. I can tell you for sure, everyone is impatiently anticipating the bulls at the gate. The bear run has sent the entire crypto market into turmoil and caused a lot of uncertainties. There are a lot of factors to consider before investments pour into the market to spark any bullish run. The institutional investors are all waiting for more support and backing to the Blockchain Technology before going in hard. I believe once this happens, we will see more investments leading to crypto market stability and then a proper bullish run.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:17:03 PM

That the prices of coins surge a little, does not mean that we have bull run. I do nit even see any bull run this year, but prices will definitely surge in preparation towards next year, in which bull run is like going to happen.

Well its really hard to tell when the bull run start since we experience a lot of problem in the last few month we already in the last quarter of the year but still theres no sign of bull run, we need to wait until that time comes maybe the bull will start next year.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

How I wish anyone or myself can know the exact date or even the month the bull run will begin but unfortunately no one can say with certainty. I do think speculations about the fact that crypto rises at the end of the year might push more people to do panic buying and others to hodl as well and this might cause the bull run say by january

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:26:15 PM

actually its really hard to predict the outcome of the crypto market. We only have to do is wait and see what happen and hoping it will start the bullrun. but i think you can still earn crypto or money without bullrun. It is just depend on how you manage your crypto
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1099

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

It's correct, very hard to predict when the bull run will begin. Personally, I think no one can answer it accurately but it is okay to predict with individual view. I also have the same opinion with you, It seems to begin in the beginning of the next year. I read from several predictions saying that the bull run won't happen in the end of 2018, but it is likely to happen in the early of 2019.  

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

Looking at the cycle that occurred last year, it may happen again now, November and December will become a pump for BTC and will last some time for next year and finally return at normal prices

I would agree with that, according to the timing it may start roughly about the same time as a previous year, but could be also delayed. Once new users and new money will flow to the market, we will see the raise.
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:30:24 PM

Things are going to change this year last year bull market will be different from this year entirely. I doubt if the market is going to pump in November because most icos are listing this November while some December.... As for me I will say the bull market will start in December/January.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:33:41 PM

I don't really know when will the bullrun happen, cause in cryptocurrency we can't just using our feeling to predict what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the future. Right now i'll just patiently wait for it to come, ad i should be ready when it came.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

Talking about it is like guessing the coffee grounds. Only those who manipulate the market can know about it. Ordinary people never know about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: