Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bullrun will start?  (Read 19813 times)
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

I think there will be no bull run this year based on the market current status there is chaos everywhere, HASH war and everything these guys are fighting for nothing and this guy claiming to be Satoshi Nakamoto went Insane and threatening everyone
I am inclined to assume that the bull trend will still come in December. perhaps it will not be as fast as last year. I think that it will be smooth

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:00:37 AM

Don't expect bulls this year. The earliest in the summer of 2019. Market needs to be regulated and this is a long way which need time.

joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

And now november is coming to an end, then we hope for december and if not happen, lets hope for January, oh my God, we always think about bullrun and making profits, and it seems like the situation is not favorable to us. I think lets not try to think about it starting this time.
coinexplorer1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

So as I understand we are still in the bear market, right?
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

So as I understand we are still in the bear market, right?
As long the prices are falling you can be damn sure we're still in the bear market Cheesy
And we won't see a new bull market as long people are talking like: "the bull market will start in (add random month/year)"
We need some mind-crushing price drop that takes away all hopes before we go up again Cheesy
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:09:17 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 05:25:16 PM by tonlong

At this moment i can not confirm when Bullrun will happen.Because Bitcoin drops too much and is shocking. So i think this year can not happen.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

Nobody is sure when bullrun will start. Because i remember people were expecting that bullrun will start in Q4 of 2018 but year is about to end. There is no major positive changes in the market situation. Now people are expecting bullrun will start in Q1 of 2019
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

At this moment i can not confirm when Bullrun will happen. Because Bitcoin drops too much and is shocking. So i think this year can not happen.
That is true if we look at the market at this time condition, the cryptocurrency price drops dramatically without a clear cause. But we forget tomorrow, the day after, next week and next month that we can still hope for. It could be that tomorrow there is a project or information that makes everyone interested in buying a cryptocurrency or even a regulation from a company or government that adopts cryptocurrency, and guess if that comes the bull run will begin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

No one knows, it could be tomorrow or in 3 months, but good things are in store
The situation is now different from 2 years ago. Where the development of the price really rapidly. His main influence is at least the program ICO. And we now see with the growing number of ICOs then prices will be difficult for bullrun. But the business market can only crypto will turn into a better and stable when all businesses are aware of the importance of digital money crypto.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

It is impossible to predict when and how Crypto bull run will come. Everybody is waiting for bull run. But the year 2018 is almost going to end, yet the bull run can not be seen. I think bull run will be start in 2019.
HitTheLow

Activity: 590
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

bullrun will come as crypto companies start deliver amazing product like MCO is doing

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 03:54:30 AM

It seems to me that the big pump should be expected in 2019. I hope the market will recover quickly after the current dump.
let's see what will bring us to December 2018. Wink
I agreed with what you said about the bull run market to start next year because this year market seems to be closed for any bull run trend but it will the cryptocurrency acouple of months to build some confidence in the crypto investors and with this the bull run market shouldn't be expected that soon.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:04:29 AM

The current selloff to new lows for bitcoin and many coins is likely the final washout so final bottom should be in next few days hopefully and next bull run should be coming after that.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

When bullrun starts it is very hard for us to predict, bullrun will never return to this market again, because now there are too many people holding pennies and Waiting to flush them, so I do not think bullrun they dare come to let investors sell coin out

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
tersotr

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

When bullrun starts it is very hard for us to predict, bullrun will never return to this market again, because now there are too many people holding pennies and Waiting to flush them, so I do not think bullrun they dare come to let investors sell coin out
Many, based on the graphs of past years, say that the bull market is likely to start as early as December of this year. I would like to believe. But something suggests that so quickly we will not go up.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

Another bull run will start again once this downfall ends. This will not stay forever at the bottom but, I guess this is not yet the end of it. More will follow and disappointments will continue. I'm looking forward to early 2019. Bullrun could start with some altcoins first before the big ones like BTC.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:24:07 PM

I think that we will see a turn in 2019, with the current circumstances it will surprise me that a bull run will start in 2018 but we should not forget that bitcoin has reached a all time high in only 3 weeks.

ZEVS42

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

Now many investors and traders are interested in when the market starts to recover ... I think it will happen in mid-December

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:31:33 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
It might be related to the ETF decision, so as long the ETF is delayed there will not be a bull run, knowing that February is the last deadline to decide, if it gets delayed again in the coming December.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:33:05 PM

I'd guess a repeat of the last time btc did the bear market thing. Which means it'll slowly pick up mid-2019, probably go full bull market in 2020 when halving occurs again.

And if a true repeat, it'd go absolutely crazy in 2021.

But I'd be happy with just a regular bull market by 2020, and something stable afterwards for a while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: