Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bullrun will start?  (Read 19812 times)
cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:34:25 PM

I think nobody can predict when the bull run will start again the market has been bear for so long and upto now is not showing any signs of recovery.There are so many predictions which say that the bear market will end around november-december ending of the year but so far what we saw was another new low record in the market so it is better to wait and see what next year will bring but nobody can say when bull run will start.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:47:34 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
It is hard to tell right now. The market value have again fell and are now reaching lower market value. What happens at this moment makes it more impossible for recovery to take place before this year end. determining when the bull run would happen will be surely hard since the market have gone more unexpected this year. Let's just hope that the following year will be in favor for cryptos and for now hold and wait.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
Hard to tell right now that the market value of cryptos are continuously falling. The scenario is becoming worse for cryptos which makes it more impossible for bullrun to occur this year given that we are only a month away before this year end. And it won't really be enough. Next year might be the year for cryptos but still, we are lacking asdurance so just wait.

VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:45:38 PM

Fundstrat founder - Tom Lee predicted that the BTC rate would rise to $ 15,000 after 2018. If it right, the bull run will take place in December 2018, So if you believe in the market as well as Tom Lee's prediction then invest and hold the crypto now!
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:59:46 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 11:40:00 AM by Question123

Maybe this year or next year. Bull run will start if we starting to buy more bitcoin and more people hold and stop selling  cryptocurrency coin. That is the only way to see bull run and we getting more money if they happen again price pumping.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:08:04 AM

Market seems to be going into a final low currently going by some analysts. If true, then next bull run is not far away and should start before end of this year.
Superfly83

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:16:01 AM

Probably mid 2019
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:36:02 AM

I suggest that we should start to forget the bullish market because it is far in reality now. In fact, crypto experts are becoming foolish so many time due to bearish market which is still in effect so better we should not expect high of the bullish market to come because there is nothing great if we get the unexpected with the market.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:46:36 AM

we run on november now,, and the market still red even drop
maybe we will not see the bull in this year,,
in my predictions is next year but, if in the next month a huge sign of the bull show up,,  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Thebabybillionaire

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:46:19 AM

For me. I think march to April 2019 the start of bull run. This is only my opinion, but i think this will be happen. We will see. So buy now and sack more alts before its not to late.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:10:52 AM

Back in October when you posted this, it looked like we had solid support established and that rises would come soon. Now in November we fell through those support levels and we are back to looking for more support. There doesn't look like any indication of a bull run starting now. I think we need big new money coming into crypto to push the prices back up again.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:38:18 AM

I hope The crypto bull run will start From December to January month! This is just a random prediction, I don't have any clue for that! Though bitcoin price showed a massive dump But I think it was needed to start from the bottom! Bitcoin price dropped within a few hours and its price could rise to high within a day! Bitcoin should hit at least 10K USD And I will count that as a bull run and the stable price of bitcoin!

This prediction is simply based on the experience of the previous years. We know that the market itself is unpredictable, and everything can be different in 2018-2019. However, I am waiting for the bulls.
Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:15:51 AM

Brother, it's already November, it seems we have to wait patiently for Bullrun until early 2019. It must be corrected why the price of coins in the market decreases, the security of transactions and wallet security is a big problem that must be addressed so investors feel comfortable holding their coins.
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

We dont know when bull market will start but we can guess about this. We need some big news like etf or bakkt, I do not expect positive results from etf but maybe bakkt can be good, otherwise we should not wait big bulls for next months.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:22:45 AM

We dont know when bull market will start but we can guess about this. We need some big news like etf or bakkt, I do not expect positive results from etf but maybe bakkt can be good, otherwise we should not wait big bulls for next months.
Many experts will analyze the development of the market in December, but for some reason there is information that a large inflow of investments is expected only in 2019. It seems to me that only investments can save the cryptocurrency market.
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

I think it will be in the silent mode.  Cheesy There will be no event after that we can say: Bullrun started. Imho BTC price will go up slowly but constantly long time. I don't sure that we will see last year reiteration. It will be new way, no doubts

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

Bull market is coming on 2019. Just Wait.
No worries at all. Cryptoworld has been 'till now, into a lot of hard times and situations, but it has always survived.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

In my opinion, the real bull run will happen when most of the people out there / investors are losing their faith in this market. That's how it's gonna happen I believe. Also, in my opinion, whales are waiting for the 'hype' to completely gone, and re-start it all over again. Only the real believer will profit (very small percentage of people). Because being rich ain't for everyone. Just my personal belief. Small teases might happen once in a while though.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

Bull market is coming on 2019. Just Wait.
No worries at all. Cryptoworld has been 'till now, into a lot of hard times and situations, but it has always survived.
This year there is no big hope for cryptocurrency to grow again. it seems true. in 2019, it will be able to start cryptocurrency re-growth like the previous year
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:13:51 PM

Don't know if BTC can recover and can hit even $10k this year or by January cause i didn't seen any potential so far. Maybe i'll give focus first on some altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: