Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bullrun will start?  (Read 19812 times)
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

I think that growth in December is very likely because in December great growth most often occurs. it happened before that

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

hopes and hopes.

everyone said bullrun started q2 2018. ethereum was 1000 dollar in q2 2018 now it is 100 dollar.

what a pity

it was said after chinese new years, start at Q2 and then 3 and now look like bull run are just like lazzy to make walk. I think at the rest of the years the market are still stagnant, maybe some of big player are still wait & see how SEC decission will be.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

hopes and hopes.

everyone said bullrun started q2 2018. ethereum was 1000 dollar in q2 2018 now it is 100 dollar.

what a pity

it was said after chinese new years, start at Q2 and then 3 and now look like bull run are just like lazzy to make walk. I think at the rest of the years the market are still stagnant, maybe some of big player are still wait & see how SEC decission will be.
I still believe that the slab of the foreign exchange market for artificially manipulated big whales. I am more and more convinced that their actions are aimed at provoking a massive sale of cryptocurrency of most users at low prices in order to hide as many rating coins as possible.

HELLO EVERYONE.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

I think that growth in December is very likely because in December great growth most often occurs. it happened before that
Everyone losses now the confidence that December is likely the bull runs arrival.

Bitcoin just hit $5,100 now and its in danger to be pulled lower any time soon. But I'm thinking these very short dips are giving everyone a chance especially the upcoming whales to purchase the cheapest coins.
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:29:32 PM

Everyone losses now the confidence that December is likely the bull runs arrival.

Bitcoin just hit $5,100 now and its in danger to be pulled lower any time soon. But I'm thinking these very short dips are giving everyone a chance especially the upcoming whales to purchase the cheapest coins.
There are rumors circulating in the network that Bitcoin may drop up to $ 3,000, which would not be surprising.Excavation of one bitcoin is a cost of $ 4,000, according to the head of Bitmain in the interview.After the introduction of new antiminers, the price will fall even more.
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

I'd say it would probably start at the end of 2018 like we saw last year in 2017 where the price was starting really wild for more than 500% which is the biggest movement in the history. We would like to see that again.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

Bull had already start in summer, I think. This oblivion days straches untill now days. Something is really wrong, but I don't rhink what is...

foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

Are you sure bull season already started in summer? They were just bull trap, btc couldnt pass 8k-8500 dollar never after end of the april so at this conditions we cant say it was bull market because real bull is not like this.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:53:03 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
It will happen this year and its natural that no one knows the exact time when.hopefully lurngreatest wish will come true and our days of red market will be gone.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:09:35 PM

Big market selloff is still going on today so getting close to the final bottom soon at this rate. Hope to see a good bull run start from coming bottom.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

There are rumors circulating in the network that Bitcoin may drop up to $ 3,000, which would not be surprising.Excavation of one bitcoin is a cost of $ 4,000, according to the head of Bitmain in the interview.After the introduction of new antiminers, the price will fall even more.
Yes I've heard about that too and we are close to it so I think that's likely.

I'm not a miner and I don't have that significant idea on how it would affect the price when new antminers comes.
Can you elaborate more of it?
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

So your November speculation already failed, with how things goes i do not think that the bull run will happen by January. It will still take place in December but it will be short or quick. January we should see some corrections from the market and it may have pump a bit before going down.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

Nobody knows when Bullrun is going to start. Expert's prediction was bullrun will start in the starring of November but situation is getting worst. Prices of all coins are going down. Even most stable coins are not performing right now. Most of the people are criticizing cryptos right now because they are not getting what they were expecting 6 months back. People are disheartened and demotivated right now. Now according to some people it is expected bull will start in Q1 of 2019
lets see what is gonna happen in coming 3 months.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

Yes it is so difficult to predict the market. Its long downtrend are going with cryptocurrency.  All the coin are facing bearish moment. It is end of the year I think it always happen on market to move on bearish.  I think the crypto platform will come with lots of good news and plan which can make the bull run in the upcoming near year.  Now we just need to be patience and notice the market.

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

I think it will start next year as i see on most speculation and as long as there is a supporter of bitcoin there is still a possibility that bitcoin will pump . This year is just a trash year for cryptocurrency but next year will be great

There are several positions of the people, who discuss the time of the next bull run. The most optimistic guys say that it will happen in December 2018-January 2019. Pessimists are sure that we will have to wait for 2 years.
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

I suppose Christmas or past-Christmas will take a sort o bullrun
ZEVS42

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

I think it will start next year as i see on most speculation and as long as there is a supporter of bitcoin there is still a possibility that bitcoin will pump . This year is just a trash year for cryptocurrency but next year will be great

There are several positions of the people, who discuss the time of the next bull run. The most optimistic guys say that it will happen in December 2018-January 2019. Pessimists are sure that we will have to wait for 2 years.
Why exactly 2 years? what this theory is based on. I think most people just do not understand what a market is and to say that they are educated in trade they say all kinds of nonsense.

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
Froganz

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

no one knows when the growth of the cryptocurrency market, and in particular Bitcoin, will begin. I think it will happen in December or January.

www.wppenergy.io
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

We cannot predict about the bull run. But I hope very soon crypto starts to pump up. Everyone is hoping for a bull run at the end of this year.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:35:55 PM

I'm expecting next bull run after the first half of 2019, few months we must be stable and btc must rise with marketcap volume, after 7-8k dollar we will need good news and I guess this time ther will be big news and they affect the all market. Then we will see next big bull season again. This is my prediction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: