Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bullrun will start?  (Read 19812 times)
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:28:49 AM

You can try researching about bitcoin being listed on the stock market and you can again come back here and tell us what you think about that huge move from btc in two years.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:01:11 AM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
You can't predict this why you are thinking we will see bull in beginning of the year? There is no any big news, hope or volume we are just seeing small bounces, we need something like etf or similar story like this.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:18:45 AM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
November had already passed and we saw nothing but dumping instead and today we almost passing December yet nothings getting better,the last option on your prediction is February of next year but for me  still nothing will turn into goodness because market is in the lowest position this ever had for years seeing $100 billion capitalization?this is a baddest word but maybe 2020 is the right time to make profit
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:33:42 AM

I think it will take years before a bullrun like the one that took place in 2017 will happen again. This year is already ending but tgere is still no sign of bullrun, only some few upticks and further price decline. Many investors has lost a lot of money after bitcoin started to go down during the early lart of this year and they are not likely to buy again this time. If they see signs that bitcoin is bullish again next year, they might eventually change their minds and buy again.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:00:24 AM

It's very difficult to be sure when the next bull run will start. I'm starting to think it will begin with sudden big increases rather than a gentle upwards movement. We've seen such heavy losses this year, and that period of a couple of months when it looked like the market had stabilised... and then we fell through the support. I think the recovery will have to start with a big sudden rise to overcome that memory.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

It's very difficult to be sure when the next bull run will start. I'm starting to think it will begin with sudden big increases rather than a gentle upwards movement. We've seen such heavy losses this year, and that period of a couple of months when it looked like the market had stabilised... and then we fell through the support. I think the recovery will have to start with a big sudden rise to overcome that memory.
During this year we lost a lot, the market fell to such values ​​that we could not even imagine. I think we  should wait for a U-turn before the middle of 2019 and it’s still lucky.

consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

the bull has returned https://www.coingecko.com/en, bear go to sleep!
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

The signal will be on this december and the bull run start on Q1 2019, you can thanks to me latter. if not we all going to bear again and waiting for next halving Bitcoin at 2020. thats really a long patience.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

We can only speculate  when will bull run will start. But we don't really know when will start. The market is very deceiving. Its show some good sign but the it still continue to struggle.

ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:11:39 PM

When I saw the price, I thought shorts got squeezed. But shorts are still extremely high.

While all this looks very bullish, I don't think we're out of the woods yet. The overall story is still dominated by bears, and there's no major change that would suddenly turn everything around.

On a brighter note, we may not be going bulls market yet, but the bearish forces seem to have settled down. Not having these massive sells offs could at least let the dust settle.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

Maybe we entered today Tongue
When we enter the bull season, everything will be very different. In a day you will see sudden rises, increases in prices of altcoins that you do not expect, quite high market volumes. We may be early but perhaps at the beginning of the bull Smiley

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

Maybe we entered today Tongue
When we enter the bull season, everything will be very different. In a day you will see sudden rises, increases in prices of altcoins that you do not expect, quite high market volumes. We may be early but perhaps at the beginning of the bull Smiley
The latest predictions for 2018 are the December stabilization and the price improvement for the whole cryptocurrency. In any case, today there is still time for real and positive changes.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

We saw the increasing Bitcoin price from 3200 to 3800 dollar and etherem from 80 to 105 dollar and I think these increasings are bear trap again. We should be more careful than one year ago in bull season. If you sure this is bull run you can buy hugely.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:45:19 PM
Merited by Erdogan (2)

Everybody, chill out, the bear is strong, it's a trap!

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:05:31 PM

The market has been constantly changing. As we can see today the market has starting to grow and becoming better. Hopefully, these are the indication of a bull run.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Blyssaely

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

So, I think, this bull started so far. Especualy in may 2018. But then bull was small and just start to grow up. Now I don't know when it could end. Just watching about it.
ConotCan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:23:06 AM

Bull run will start but nobody really knows when. There will be plenty of time and signs when the market turns bullish so just have to wait and watch.
I think that now it is time to realize that Bull will not be the result of the speculations and the entry of a few investors. It will be a big and aggregate push that will help the market move towards the prosperity of the history.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:29:02 AM

I think most of us are wrong the hopes of bullrun this year is getting slim, it seems that this is the year of capitulation which very opposite from last year some predicts that it could go lower. But 2019 might be a different year for crypto hopefully more positivity and adoption.

As I understand it, we can say that the bulls have entered the market when we see all cryptocurrencies (at least, the tokens from the top-100) have gained and added at least 20-30%. Suppose, it will happen this winter.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

I think most of us are wrong the hopes of bullrun this year is getting slim, it seems that this is the year of capitulation which very opposite from last year some predicts that it could go lower. But 2019 might be a different year for crypto hopefully more positivity and adoption.

As I understand it, we can say that the bulls have entered the market when we see all cryptocurrencies (at least, the tokens from the top-100) have gained and added at least 20-30%. Suppose, it will happen this winter.
I am sure that we always know that there is the bull run existence in the crypto market. It can take place at any time. but with current conditions. I think there is no chance to bullrun running this year. but 2019 with more positive news, we can look forward to running in Q2 2019.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

Bullrun will occur in January or February 2019 and I am very confident that this will happen. I am personally very confident because the crypto market has been declining for a long time. This decline has started since February 2019 and after that, the coins slowly began to fall and until now. And with the duration of crypto experiencing depression, I am sure that a surge will occur soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: