Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 09:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBEFY - Decentralized Crowdfunding Social Media Platform  (Read 4402 times)
YaoShang

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:21:53 AM

I've read the whitepaper twice, but I still can't understand in detail the concept of this project. Am I not aware or this project is truly extraordinary? Smiley
How many pages have you read? and have you also opened the Lobefy official site?
I have visited the Lobefy website and have also read the 21-page whitepaper twice. Are there updates from both?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:28:24 AM

I've read the whitepaper twice, but I still can't understand in detail the concept of this project. Am I not aware or this project is truly extraordinary? Smiley
How many pages have you read? and have you also opened the Lobefy official site?
I have visited the Lobefy website and have also read the 21-page whitepaper twice. Are there updates from both?
As I know there is are no updates from both. And if possible, I suggest you can find someone who is more understanding in describing the whitepaper so as not to waste your time.
GrahamHood

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:56:19 AM

Are there events that Lobefy will hold in the near future?
keinelaa

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

Are you sure this token will be survive for a long time?
HarryJoett

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

Are you sure this token will be survive for a long time?
I think that being able to survive or not this project depends on the team's strategy. If there is no action or response as it is currently showing that there is progress I think this project will not last long.
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

This is the first time I have found a project that has a concept with potential that is quite interesting but presented very simply so that people who want to know about this project are a little hesitant.
BigDarma

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

This is the first time I have found a project that has a concept with potential that is quite interesting but presented very simply so that people who want to know about this project are a little hesitant.
Why do you think people are a bit hesitant about this project? While quite a number of people responded to find out about this project.
Actually not really, it was because in my opinion what was presented by the team on the Lobefy website and also the explanation on the whitepaper was very short, even there was no information that could be obtained from their social media. So what do you think about that?
BigDarma

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

Why do you think people are a bit hesitant about this project? While quite a number of people responded to find out about this project.
Actually not really, it was because in my opinion what was presented by the team on the Lobefy website and also the explanation on the whitepaper was very short, even there was no information that could be obtained from their social media. So what do you think about that?
Your assumption is true, but isn't it worth waiting for the developments that this project will do first before drawing conclusions. Because no one knows what is being developed by the team at this time, it could be unexpected and maybe liked by many people. Right?
Yes, but unfortunately until now there has been no progress shown from this project. Nobody even knows who the people involved are. Is it reasonable enough that a project doesn't introduce it's creators and what direction they want to achieve in a certain time?
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

Has anyone ever tried to access the Lobefy application on Google Play? I tried to look for it but the search was not found. Is my smartphone a problem or is it not registered on Google Play? But on the Lobefy website it has been advertised. Anyone understand about this?
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

Has anyone ever tried to access the Lobefy application on Google Play? I tried to look for it but the search was not found. Is my smartphone a problem or is it not registered on Google Play? But on the Lobefy website it has been advertised. Anyone understand about this?
Perhaps that only those who have registered in Lobefy can access it. Who knows.
Where did you get the information? Don't say that's just your assumption, because it's the same as assuming if it's not from the right source.
BigDarma

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

Perhaps that only those who have registered in Lobefy can access it. Who knows.
Where did you get the information? Don't say that's just your assumption, because it's the same as assuming if it's not from the right source.
Well, it looks like he really likes and supports this project, it doesn't matter that everyone has the right to make choices, but it seems he can't just be quiet and must move quickly to find out how far the development of Lobefy has been until now, so that everything he has said is proven and not only in wishful thinking. Because obviously it's a waste of time.  Cheesy
AndreiYoung

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:50:59 AM

Where is the location of Lobefy's office details coming from?
keinelaa

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:59:17 AM

When viewed from Facebook Lobefy they are based in USA, Houston, Texas. That's it.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:09:40 AM

When viewed from Facebook Lobefy they are based in USA, Houston, Texas. That's it.
That is it? There is no detailed office address? Why are all the things given by the team all short? Looks pretty weird.
keinelaa

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:33:29 AM

That is it? There is no detailed office address? Why are all the things given by the team all short? Looks pretty weird.
They listed it through Google Map but when I tried searching it couldn't be found. Maybe because I don't know Lobefy project came from which company. And usually the company address will be list on Google Map.
HarryJoett

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:41:38 AM

What does Lobefy want to achieve in the short term?
YaoShang

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:45:43 AM

In this project what are the useful functions of the LOBY token?
YaoShang

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:53:38 AM

In this project what are the useful functions of the LOBY token?
As I know LOBY tokens can be used for multiple purposes such as crowdfunding campaigns, marketplace spending, and for peer-to-peer transactions.
Can you give me more explanation about that? because I can't find the answer directly.  Smiley
GrahamHood

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

What is the Lobefy mission and so far has it reached the target?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

What is the Lobefy mission and so far has it reached the target?
If I see they main goal is to provide a transparent network in which project creators work together with community organizers and investors to solve global issues. Lobefy is a decentralized application based on the Ethereum blockchain governed by its users. Lobefy offers complete transparency for projects, holding users accountable for the support, funds or donations received as users create and support new projects, organizations, and ventures. But to what extent their achievements may only be the team that can answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: