Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 09:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBEFY - Decentralized Crowdfunding Social Media Platform  (Read 4411 times)
YaoShang

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:27:35 PM

For projects that have received funding until the project can be completed, is it obligatory to return the funds?
I don't think so, because as far as I know crowdfunding aims to raise funds to be donated to certain parties with certain criteria or requirements. Maybe so.
If so what benefits do the funders get? Is it just to help members of the community or what?
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

For projects that have received funding until the project can be completed, is it obligatory to return the funds?
I don't think so, because as far as I know crowdfunding aims to raise funds to be donated to certain parties with certain criteria or requirements. Maybe so.
If so what benefits do the funders get? Is it just to help members of the community or what?
When viewed from the concept of Lobefy, it seems that this project is more towards social assistance to move towards a better world. So there is no profit given to funders. I guess so.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

When viewed from the concept of Lobefy, it seems that this project is more towards social assistance to move towards a better world. So there is no profit given to funders. I guess so.
But is the donation given specifically for members of the Lobefy community or it can be outside the Lobefy community? Do you know about that?
I don't know for sure, but my assumption which can only use Lobefy crowdfunding platform, is only registered on the Lobefy project.
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

What is the main function of LOBY tokens on this project? Is it for funding or for other things?
keinelaa

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

What is the main function of LOBY tokens on this project? Is it for funding or for other things?
As far I know LOBY tokens can be used to help fund a project in the Lobefy community. It seems so.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

As far I know LOBY tokens can be used to help fund a project in the Lobefy community. It seems so.
Maybe you can give a few examples? because I still don't understand.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

Actually how does the Lobefy system work? Anyone knows?
As I know that if you have a project that's quite interesting, especially for the good in the global and lack of funds, you can join this project to get funding support so that the project being worked on can be completed. Maybe like that.
What is meant by a "good in the global"? Maybe it can be explained in more detail.
Maybe like a project that can benefit all living things. As Disaster relief, Feed the hungry communities, Medical Missions, Beach and river clean up, etc.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

Actually how does the Lobefy system work? Anyone knows?
As I know that if you have a project that's quite interesting, especially for the good in the global and lack of funds, you can join this project to get funding support so that the project being worked on can be completed. Maybe like that.
What is meant by a "good in the global"? Maybe it can be explained in more detail.
Maybe like a project that can benefit all living things. As Disaster relief, Feed the hungry communities, Medical Missions, Beach and river clean up, etc.
Looks like you have enough about this project. Do you know of any special conditions to be a funds support for projects that are in need of donation assistance?
I only know from what I've read from the website and the whitepaper, nothing more. And related to that I haven't found the answer.
YaoShang

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

If I may to know how many members of the Lobefy community? and are there any projects under development?
keinelaa

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:10:43 AM

How much funding is needed for a project? are there certain restrictions? what is Lobefy's response to this?
BigDarma

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:22:53 AM

How much funding is needed for a project? are there certain restrictions? what is Lobefy's response to this?
I guess there is no particular limitation, because judging by the number of community members giving donation assistance for certain projects, if it's considered sufficient donations that have been collected can be transferred to other projects that also require donations.
keinelaa

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:30:53 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 02:25:08 AM by keinelaa

I guess there is no particular limitation, because judging by the number of community members giving donation assistance for certain projects, if it's considered sufficient donations that have been collected can be transferred to other projects that also require donations.
What if the funds collected are not enough to fund a project? What will happen? do you have information about this?
BigDarma

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:23:00 AM

What if the funds collected are not enough to fund a project? What will happen? do you have information about this?
It will continue because what I know is that Lobefy's crowdfunding platform is not only for raising funds for a project through its donors but also in the form of goods that can be sold to Lobefy's market, which can be used for donations. I think so.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:30:13 AM

Why the telegram pinned above can't be accessed? Even though it's very necessary for anyone who wants to ask about this project directly with the team?
Not only that, I tried to find out what ICO rating for this token was on Google but it didn't exist. And to my surprise, why have no actions taken by the team so far?

AndreiYoung

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:44:34 AM

Sometimes there are some projects with a fairly brief explanation of the concept but they still introduce who are the people involved, and also explain when they will take action through the roadmap. Even though there is an interest in entering the market there is also no interest. But this is not done by Lobefy, can anyone explain this?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:05:40 AM

Sometimes there are some projects with a fairly brief explanation of the concept but they still introduce who are the people involved, and also explain when they will take action through the roadmap. Even though there is an interest in entering the market there is also no interest. But this is not done by Lobefy, can anyone explain this?
Why do you ask people here? Shouldn't the question be more precisely asked directly to the team?
If I know where I can talk directly with the team, I will not ask that question, unfortunately no one knows where it is. If you know where, maybe you can help me send the question to the team.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:31:30 AM

Why do you ask people here? Shouldn't the question be more precisely asked directly to the team?
If I know where I can talk directly with the team, I will not ask that question, unfortunately no one knows where it is. If you know where, maybe you can help me send the question to the team.
Why should I help you? after all we are not friends and don't know each other. And why don't you try yourself to find out where you can find the whereabouts of the Lobefy team and ask directly with them.
My advice is that if you can't help people find answers in this thread, it's better not to quote because it's just a waste of time. Because people who ask here besides wanting to find answers to what they don't know, also want to know whether this project is good or not, have a promising future or not, the point is to know more about this project. So it's a little mature in acting.  Wink
HarryJoett

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

Why should I help you? after all we are not friends and don't know each other. And why don't you try yourself to find out where you can find the whereabouts of the Lobefy team and ask directly with them.
My advice is that if you can't help people find answers in this thread, it's better not to quote because it's just a waste of time. Because people who ask here besides wanting to find answers to what they don't know, also want to know whether this project is good or not, have a promising future or not, the point is to know more about this project. So it's a little mature in acting.  Wink
Yes that's true, anyone who participates in this thread must be respected, whatever statement is given because it will make anyone feel comfortable in exchanging information. From the very first time this thread was posted, there was indeed no visible team active in this forum, and also the person who first posted the Lobefy project was never seen. It looks strange, so the question and answer from each person present in this thread is very necessary to exchange information.
keinelaa

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

Will this token be distributed throughout the world or only for a few countries?
GrahamHood

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:58:29 PM

What about the legality of the LOBY tokens themselves? is this purely a newly created or developed project that already exists but can't be launched due to certain constraints?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: