Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 09:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBEFY - Decentralized Crowdfunding Social Media Platform  (Read 4411 times)
MachNotMark

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:29:00 PM

For donors, did they get a report from the project that was given a donation regarding the progress of the project development?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

For donors, did they get a report from the project that was given a donation regarding the progress of the project development?
They can monitor it on the Lobefy platform, because there users will have their data and can follow campaign milestones in real-time. I guess so.
MachNotMark

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

They can monitor it on the Lobefy platform, because there users will have their data and can follow campaign milestones in real-time. I guess so.
If so, how can funders know all the activities on the Lobefy platform? Do you know that there is a feature that allows all of that on the Lobefy platform?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

If so, how can funders know all the activities on the Lobefy platform? Do you know that there is a feature that allows all of that on the Lobefy platform?
If you read carefully on the website, there are some features that can enable it, such as peer-to-peer offerings, live streaming, chat, crowdfunding and others.
keinelaa

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:08:25 AM

Does anyone have the latest information about the development of the Lobefy project?
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:13:44 AM

Does anyone have the latest information about the development of the Lobefy project?
It seems that so far there has been no recent update on that.
keinelaa

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:28:55 AM

How you know that?
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:42:47 AM

How you know that?
Because if you see yourself whether it's from a website, a whitepaper, the medium is all the same there is no additional information. Even if you try to visit their social media there are no posts at all, and that sometimes makes it a little surprised by this project. Because we never know whether there is an event being held by the team or what they are doing.
keinelaa

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:47:06 AM

How you know that?
Because if you see yourself whether it's from a website, a whitepaper, the medium is all the same there is no additional information. Even if you try to visit their social media there are no posts at all, and that sometimes makes it a little surprised by this project. Because we never know whether there is an event being held by the team or what they are doing.
Yeah you right, anyway thanks for responding.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

Is there currently a discussion between the team and the prospective market where the Lobefy tokens will be traded?
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

Is there currently a discussion between the team and the prospective market where the Lobefy tokens will be traded?
So far no one knows that. But hopefully Lobefy already has a list of markets that are the destination of the LOBY tokens.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

Why until now does the Lobefy team not show their profile or background? Even though it is quite important as a reference for prospective cryptocurrency users.
In my opinion, not only that is used as a reference material, but a roadmap of a project is very expected for cryptocurrency users, because there can be seen the extent of the project in achieving its targets, besides that it can also be used as predictive material when buying and selling at the market when this token has entered the market.
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

Why is the amount of allocation for the Reward Program and Sign-up Bonus so large, can it reach 30% of the total supply?
MachNotMark

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

Why do people have to use the Lobefy platform? How does the team convince that?
MachNotMark

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

I don't know for sure how the team doing that, but my assumption is for attracting people to use the Lobefy platform is certainly the concept offered by Lobefy.
How if there are still many people don't understand the concept offered by Lobefy? wouldn't that reduce the people interest in glancing at this project?
MachNotMark

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

I don't know for sure how the team doing that, but my assumption is for attracting people to use the Lobefy platform is certainly the concept offered by Lobefy.
How if there are still many people don't understand the concept offered by Lobefy? wouldn't that reduce the people interest in glancing at this project?
I still believe that the Lobefy project has a very simple concept that is easily understood by many people.
I've read the whitepaper twice, but I still can't understand in detail the concept of this project. Am I not aware or this project is truly extraordinary? Smiley
How about this guy?
Everyone doesn't have the same thoughts and understanding right?
YaoShang

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

I still believe that the Lobefy project has a very simple concept that is easily understood by many people.
This project isn't as easy as you say, maybe there is still a lot of information that can't be extracted from the concept given by the team, so that it makes a lot of questions that I can't understand the Lobefy concept even though I have read the whitepaper twice.  Smiley
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:42:19 AM

Does anyone here has been joined on this project?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:21:36 AM

Does anyone here has been joined on this project?
I think it's not, because if I pay attention it seems everyone here still looking more information about Lobefy project. And nothing information said that registrasion is already opened or not.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:37:24 AM

Apart from blockchain technology, what are the another technologies used by Lobefy?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: