Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 11:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBEFY - Decentralized Crowdfunding Social Media Platform  (Read 4411 times)
GrahamHood

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:41:05 AM

Apart from blockchain technology, what are the another technologies used by Lobefy?
As I know that Lobefy technology is an open-source API that allows virtually all industries to build on the Lobefy code, giving businesses valuable access to the database.
AndreiYoung

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:46:18 AM

Apart from blockchain technology, what are the another technologies used by Lobefy?
As I know that Lobefy technology is an open-source API that allows virtually all industries to build on the Lobefy code, giving businesses valuable access to the database.
Are there provisions regarding the project stages on this project? Do you know about that?
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

Are there provisions regarding the project stages on this project? Do you know about that?
From what I got there is any project stages, it's like:
 - Development (2-6 Months)
 - Exchange platform (2-6 Months)
 - Marketing Campaigns (2-12 Months)
YaoShang

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:30:38 AM

Can anyone conclude from the whole concept described by Lobefy in the whitepaper, because I can't find conclusions from the whole given by the team?
keinelaa

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:37:29 AM

What are the benefits for users of the Lobefy platform?
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:42:25 AM

What is the positive impact of the Lobefy project on the development of the cryptocurrency world?
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

If I may to know how long this project was made before it was released to the public?
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

Does anyone know what ICO rating is for LOBY tokens?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

Does anyone know what ICO rating is for LOBY tokens?
So far there has been no rating for LOBY tokens, maybe there hasn't been any action taken by the team until now.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

If later the LOBY token has entered the market and the price has dropped dramatically, will the team remain silent or there are any actions taken by the team to improve the situation?
YaoShang

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

Can anyone provide a sample project and how does Lobefy fund it?
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

If later the LOBY token has entered the market and the price has dropped dramatically, will the team remain silent or there are any actions taken by the team to improve the situation?
all projects let that happen !, 90% of the ICO Tokens will experience a DUMP if they enter an exchanger, unless the project is really good, for example the bonus given is not more than 10% and achieving 100% funds from the ICO, without airdrop
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

From what I read for the example like Baseball club for orphanages. A baseball team is supported by enterprises and companies who can financially support the creation of the team. Funds are needed for things like uniforms, a coach’s stipend, and paying for use of the baseball diamond. A baseball association has a positive impact on the community could serve as a good alternative for the children at the orphanage in place of getting involved in negative or illegal activity. Additionally, it teaches them team-building skills to prepare them for life on their own. The tickets sold for the game could be used to support the team and their needs. Merchandise can also be sold through the Lobefy marketplace.
YaoShang

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

From what I read for the example like Baseball club for orphanages. A baseball team is supported by enterprises and companies who can financially support the creation of the team. Funds are needed for things like uniforms, a coach’s stipend, and paying for use of the baseball diamond. A baseball association has a positive impact on the community could serve as a good alternative for the children at the orphanage in place of getting involved in negative or illegal activity. Additionally, it teaches them team-building skills to prepare them for life on their own. The tickets sold for the game could be used to support the team and their needs. Merchandise can also be sold through the Lobefy marketplace.
May I know where the source of information is? and are the examples of these projects running now?
YaoShang

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

May I know where the source of information is? and are the examples of these projects running now?
I got this information from the Lobefy website, and it looks like that's only part of the case. There is no more explanation about it. Sorry that's all I've right now.
Ok thanks for responding. And no need to apologize like that.  Smiley
BigDarma

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

For projects that have received funding until the project can be completed, is it obligatory to return the funds?
BigDarma

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

For projects that have received funding until the project can be completed, is it obligatory to return the funds?
I don't think so, because as far as I know crowdfunding aims to raise funds to be donated to certain parties with certain criteria or requirements. Maybe so.
If so what benefits do the funders get? Is it just to help members of the community or what?
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

I don't think so, because as far as I know crowdfunding aims to raise funds to be donated to certain parties with certain criteria or requirements. Maybe so.
If so what benefits do the funders get? Is it just to help members of the community or what?
When viewed from the concept of Lobefy, it seems that this project is more towards social assistance to move towards a better world. So there is no profit given to funders. I guess.
BigDarma

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

When viewed from the concept of Lobefy, it seems that this project is more towards social assistance to move towards a better world. So there is no profit given to funders. I guess.
But is the donation given specifically for members of the Lobefy community or it can be outside the Lobefy community? Do you know about that?
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

But is the donation given specifically for members of the Lobefy community or it can be outside the Lobefy community? Do you know about that?
I don't know for sure, but my assumption which can only use Lobefy crowdfunding platform, is only registered on the Lobefy project. Maybe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: