Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 09:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBEFY - Decentralized Crowdfunding Social Media Platform  (Read 4411 times)
GrahamHood

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

What is the main function of the LOBY tokens on this project? Is that for funding or for anything else?
As far as I know the LOBY tokens can be used to help fund projects in the Lobefy community. It seems so.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

What is the main function of the LOBY tokens on this project? Is that for funding or for anything else?
As far as I know the LOBY tokens can be used to help fund projects in the Lobefy community. It seems so.
Maybe you can give a few examples? because I still don't understand.
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

Maybe you can give a few examples? because I still don't understand.
I'm also not very sure, but what I know is that users will be able to donate LOBY tokens to camp organizers from each region, send their support and watch the live streaming feature and will be distributed to the project location.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

For donors, did they get reports from projects that were given contributions regarding the progress of project development?
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:32:05 PM

For donors, did they get reports from projects that were given contributions regarding the progress of project development?
They can monitor on the Lobefy platform, because users will have their data and can follow campaign milestones in real-time. I think so.
MachNotMark

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

They can monitor on the Lobefy platform, because users will have their data and can follow campaign milestones in real-time. I think so.
If so, how can funders know all the activities on the Lobefy platform? Do you know that there is a feature that allows it to be on the Lobefy platform?
BigDarma

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:36:21 PM

If so, how can funders know all the activities on the Lobefy platform? Do you know that there is a feature that allows it to be on the Lobefy platform?
If you read carefully on the website, there are several features that can activate it, such as peer-to-peer offers, live streaming, chat, crowdfunding, and others.
keinelaa

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

If Lobefy aims as a forum for projects that need fund rock to realize their dreams, how is Lobefy's effort in implementing this?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

If Lobefy aims as a forum for projects that need fund rock to realize their dreams, how is Lobefy's effort in implementing this?
From what I read that Lobefy uses current technology that enables the integration of the social media community to expand the strength of the crowdfunding model. In addition Lobefy ecosystem integrates a stream of real-time videos to create instant direct community sharing and contribute to everyone's dreams.
MachNotMark

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

What effect does Ethereum blockchain have on this project?
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:41:27 PM

What effect does Ethereum blockchain have on this project?
In my assumption, the Ethereum blockchain allows the project supporters to trace their investments in each project, affording a unique perspective
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

How did Lobefy's original goal idea begin?
Lobefy’s original goal began with the idea of merging social media and crowdfunding platforms via the blockchain. Project investors (“supporters”) will always know how their donated tokens are making an impact. I think like that.
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

How did Lobefy's original goal idea begin?
Lobefy’s original goal began with the idea of merging social media and crowdfunding platforms via the blockchain. Project investors (“supporters”) will always know how their donated tokens are making an impact. I think like that.
How do you know that, where is the source of the information?
I found that answer from the Lobefy whitepaper. Maybe you don't read it carefully.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

Can supporters be sure that the funds they provide are used for the right purpose. In this case how did Lobefy respond?
YaoShang

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

Can supporters be sure that the funds they provide are used for the right purpose. In this case how did Lobefy respond?
In my opinion it can be, because as I know each supporter can follow their investment and rest assured their funds are being used for their intended purpose. This system fuels further support of community projects, where creators are accountable to their supporters.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

How many Softcap and Hardcap are the targets of Lobefy tokens so far?
Their Softcap is $ 5 Million and their Hardcap is $ 55 Million. And so far they have exceeded their Softcap target of around 42% towards the targeted Hardcap. That's what I know.
Are you sure about this? Total supply of the tokens is 10 billion and only 5% are available for public sale as written in OP so how can they set hardcap of $55 Million? Correct me if i am wrong.

BigDarma

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

In the Lobefy community, what are the respective roles for investors and project creators?
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

How many Softcap and Hardcap are the targets of Lobefy tokens so far?
Their Softcap is $ 5 Million and their Hardcap is $ 55 Million. And so far they have exceeded their Softcap target of around 42% towards the targeted Hardcap. That's what I know.
Are you sure about this? Total supply of the tokens is 10 billion and only 5% are available for public sale as written in OP so how can they set hardcap of $55 Million? Correct me if i am wrong.
I think you have a point, but because there is no information about the price of LOBY tokens, it makes to easy for others to draw conclusions from what they read. Maybe that person thinks that the price of LOBY tokens is above 1 USD, for example if the price of 1 LOBY token is around 1.5 USD, the total public sales are 5% of the 10 billion total supplies and can sell just 37,000,000 tokens, it can reach their hardcap target . But who knows?  Smiley
keinelaa

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

Can anyone deduce from all the concepts described by Lobefy in the whitepaper, because I can't find conclusions from the whole given by the team?
MachNotMark

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

If later the LOBY tokens have entered the market and the price has dropped dramatically, will the team remain silent or are actions taken by the team to improve the situation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: