Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 09:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBEFY - Decentralized Crowdfunding Social Media Platform  (Read 4402 times)
YaoShang

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:45:09 PM

Where can I speak directly with the Lobefy team? Anyone knows?
Is there something you want to talk about privately with the team?
Yes, of course. By the way, do you know where that is?
HarryJoett

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

Where can I speak directly with the Lobefy team? Anyone knows?
Is there something you want to talk about privately with the team?
Yes, of course. By the way, do you know where that is?
I'm not really sure, but if you still want to try, you can send PM via their Facebook or Twitter and hope they read and reply to your message.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:51:06 PM

Is there a difference between crowdfunding systems developed by Lobefy and other crowdfunding systems?
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:08:12 PM

How many Softcap and Hardcap are the targets of Lobefy tokens so far?
Their Softcap is $ 5 Million and their Hardcap is $ 55 Million. And so far they have exceeded their Softcap target of around 42% towards the targeted Hardcap. That's what I know.
Are you sure about this? Total supply of the tokens is 10 billion and only 5% are available for public sale as written in OP so how can they set hardcap of $55 Million? Correct me if i am wrong.
I think you have a point, but because there is no information about the price of LOBY tokens, it makes to easy for others to draw conclusions from what they read. Maybe that person thinks that the price of LOBY tokens is above 1 USD, for example if the price of 1 LOBY token is around 1.5 USD, the total public sales are 5% of the 10 billion total supplies and can sell just 37,000,000 tokens, it can reach their hardcap target . But who knows?  Smiley
No this can't be true. With such huge supply of 10 billion the value of 1 Loby token can't be 1.5 USD and if it is than no one will buy. The information here is very confusing.

keinelaa

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:05:36 PM

How many bonus tokens were earned during the Sing-up and is there a time limit for that?
YaoShang

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:12:27 PM

How many bonus tokens were earned during the Sing-up and is there a time limit for that?
All new Lobefy users will receive a registration bonus that can be used on the Lobefy Platform to help fund a campaign of 1,000 LOBY tokens. The new Lobefy campaign qualifies for initial incentives to help progress their milestones going forward. Time is limited. I think so.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

As we know, ETH prices are currently unstable and even dropped dramatically. Why does Lobefy continue to use ERC-20 on the ETH blockchain network, not to make its own coins if the team feels they have a concept that will be liked by many people?
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:25:23 PM

As we know, ETH prices are currently unstable and even dropped dramatically. Why does Lobefy continue to use ERC-20 on the ETH blockchain network, not to make its own coins if the team feels they have a concept that will be liked by many people?
Making coins yourself is not easy, and it requires a lot of money, even though the team believes that this concept will be liked by many people but must think about future risks.
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:38:24 PM

Sometimes there are some projects with a fairly brief explanation of the concept but they still introduce who are involved, and also explain when they will take action through the road map. Despite interest in entering the market, there is no interest. But this is not done by Lobefy, can anyone explain this?
BigDarma

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:45:25 PM

Sometimes there are some projects with a fairly brief explanation of the concept but they still introduce who are involved, and also explain when they will take action through the road map. Despite interest in entering the market, there is no interest. But this is not done by Lobefy, can anyone explain this?
Why are you asking people here? Shouldn't the question be more precisely asked directly to the team?
If I know where I can talk directly with the team, I will not ask that question, unfortunately no one knows where it is. If you know where, maybe you can help me send questions to the team.
BigDarma

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

Why are you asking people here? Shouldn't the question be more precisely asked directly to the team?
If I know where I can talk directly with the team, I will not ask that question, unfortunately no one knows where it is. If you know where, maybe you can help me send questions to the team.
Why should I help you? after all we are not friends and don't know each other. And why don't you try yourself to find out where you can find the Lobefy's team and ask them directly.
My advice is that if you can't help people find answers in this thread, it's better not to quote because it's just a waste of time. Because people who ask here besides wanting to find answers to what they don't know, also want to know whether this project is good or not, has a promising future or not, the point is to find out more about this project. So it's a little mature in act.
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:31:17 AM

What coins can I use to buy LOBBY tokens?
It seems that only Bitcoin and Etherium can be used when viewed on the Lobefy's website
YaoShang

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:37:52 AM

Where did the details of the Lobefy office come from?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:41:24 AM

When viewed from Facebook Lobefy, they are based in the US, Houston, Texas. That's it.
YaoShang

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:45:16 AM

When viewed from Facebook Lobefy, they are based in the US, Houston, Texas. That's it.
That is it? There is no detailed office address? Why are all the things given by the team all short? Looks really weird.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:49:32 AM

That is it? There is no detailed office address? Why are all the things given by the team all short? Looks really weird.
They listed it via Google Map but when I tried to search, it couldn't be found. Maybe because I don't know which Lobefy project comes from which company. And usually the company address will be listed on Google Map.
keinelaa

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:53:36 AM

When will the Lobefy platform be launched to the public?
MachNotMark

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:55:22 AM

With the release of ANN, it looks like the Lobefy platform can be used by the public. I thought.
keinelaa

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:57:03 AM

With the release of ANN, it looks like the Lobefy platform can be used by the public. I thought.
If so why can't I find it on Google Play, while on the website it is directed to anyone who wants to access the application through Google Play?
MachNotMark

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:58:50 AM

If so why can't I find it on Google Play, while on the website it is directed to anyone who wants to access the application through Google Play?
I also don't know for sure, but maybe access to the Lobefy platform can be provided after you register and follow the conditions to join the Lobefy community. Maybe so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: