Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBEFY - Decentralized Crowdfunding Social Media Platform  (Read 4401 times)
MachNotMark

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:16:15 AM

Why choose blockchain technology on the Lobefy project?
What I know is that access and transparency to the distribution of resources enhances credibility and public trust throughout the Lobefy ecosystem. This results in a higher level of project contribution and greater public involvement. The distribution of project resources is easily accessible to everyone and inspires community members to become part of a growing movement. Smart contract voting allows the community to vote on the results of the project.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:28:21 AM

If there are investors who are interested in the Lobefy project where should he contact the organizer of this project? because as we know very little information about the team.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:30:29 AM

If there are investors who are interested in the Lobefy project where should he contact the organizer of this project? because as we know very little information about the team.
Maybe investors can contact the organizer through the Lobby website, or also through social media, or online facilities provided by Lobefy.
YaoShang

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:32:28 AM

Maybe investors can contact the organizer through the Lobby website, or also through social media, or online facilities provided by Lobefy.
Are you sure you will get feedback from all the online tools provided by Lobefy? because so far only quiet where there is no movement of all online facilities made by Lobefy.
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

Why until now does the Lobefy team not show their profile or background? Even though it is quite important as a reference for prospective cryptocurrency users.
keinelaa

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

Is there currently a discussion between the team and prospective markets where the Lobefy tokens will be traded?
MachNotMark

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

Why until now does the Lobefy team not show their profile or background? Even though it is quite important as a reference for prospective cryptocurrency users.
In my opinion, not only that is used as reference material, but the project roadmap is highly expected for cryptocurrency users, because it can be seen the extent to which the project reaches its target, besides it can also be used as predictive material when buying and selling on the market when this token has entered market.
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:12:21 AM

Is there currently a discussion between the team and prospective markets where the Lobefy tokens will be traded?
So far no one knows that. But hopefully Lobefy already has a market list which is the purpose of the LOBY tokens.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:27:26 AM

When did the LOBY token plan begin to be shared with users because I couldn't find the information?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:36:58 AM

When did the LOBY token plan begin to be shared with users because I couldn't find the information?
I think this question is too far away, because the bounty program doesn't know when it will start and you've asked when to distribute tokens.
Therefore I ask that question, if this project has a road map, it will be clearer what stages will be carried out by the team, and maybe information about when the prize program will start, when it will be finished, when the token distribution is all available there. And I think you don't know all that stuff. Right?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

I think this question is too far away, because the bounty program doesn't know when it will start and you've asked when to distribute tokens.
Therefore I ask that question, if this project has a road map, it will be clearer what stages will be carried out by the team, and maybe information about when the prize program will start, when it will be finished, when the token distribution is all available there. And I think you don't know all that stuff. Right?
Why is it that almost everyone who visits here always asks about this project roadmap, if it doesn't exist, there's no need to debate. Wait and see the progress made by the team. If it has been completed by itself, there will be additional information from what the team has developed.
Surely that would be a question for many people. Every project created by a developer must have a concept for a specific purpose. And the road map is part of the concept so the creator of this concept is not out of line with what was planned. And for anyone who wants to know about any plans that have been made can see the project roadmap. Is it according to plan or not. I think so.
YaoShang

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

As long as Lobefy does not show this project roadmap, which can be used as a reference for people to see how far the team is achieving, and also the profile of the team that can make people know who the people are involved, this project is not in demand by people. I guess.
Don't draw conclusions too fast, because there is still a possibility that this project has a plan being developed, and that might have a good impact on Lobefy's future changes.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

Why is it that almost everyone who visits here always asks about this project roadmap, if it doesn't exist, there's no need to debate. Wait and see the progress made by the team. If it has been completed by itself, there will be additional information from what the team has developed.
Surely that would be a question for many people. Every project created by a developer must have a concept for a specific purpose. And the road map is part of the concept so the creator of this concept is not out of line with what was planned. And for anyone who wants to know about any plans that have been made can see the project roadmap. Is it according to plan or not. I think so.
Yes, that is true, but every job from each person as long as it is positive and has a good impact still has to be given an award and the Lobefy project, not only judging from one perspective to assess the overall concept of the project provided.
It seems that you misunderstood, because no one assessed the concept of this project from one perspective. From the question they just want to know why there is no road map presented by the team. That's all.
BigDarma

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

Yes, that is true, but every job from each person as long as it is positive and has a good impact still has to be given an award and the Lobefy project, not only judging from one perspective to assess the overall concept of the project provided.
It seems that you misunderstood, because no one assessed the concept of this project from one perspective. From the question they just want to know why there is no road map presented by the team. That's all.
There are many projects that don't make road maps, because maybe some projects have been built when blockchain and ico don't exist yet, I see LOBEFY is good at concept, but only the whitepaper I see, I don't see road maps, teams, and when token sales will start , very disappointing.
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:05:12 AM

What happens if a funded project doesn't work?
MachNotMark

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

What do investors get from project funding? Are there promised benefits or ways to share the results?
keinelaa

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:10:27 AM

If it is true that this project aims to overcome global problems, how are the solutions offered in the event of misuse of funds used when the application is disrupted?
BigDarma

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

So far no team has answered all questions. Why?
I think some existing questions have answers on the official website.
BigDarma

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:27:27 AM

So far no team has answered all questions. Why?
I think some existing questions have answers on the official website.
Are you part of the team sir?
No, I'm not part of the team. Just want to help straighten your questions.
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

What are the obstacles facing Lobefy so far? and has it been resolved?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: