Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBEFY - Decentralized Crowdfunding Social Media Platform  (Read 4401 times)
HarryJoett

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:33:33 AM

What are the obstacles facing Lobefy so far? and has it been resolved?
Until now, social media is based on the benefits of data taken from its users. Crowdfunding sites are centralized organizations that charge a fee and you never know where your donations are spent. On a decentralized platform from Lobefy, users will have their data and can participate in the distribution of crowdfunding campaigns. This increases transparency, encourages community involvement and reduces project failure rates. I guess.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

Has anyone ever tried to access the Lobefy application on Google Play? I tried searching for it but no search was found. Is my smartphone having a problem or is this application not yet registered on Google Play?
AndreiYoung

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

Has anyone ever tried to access the Lobefy application on Google Play? I tried searching for it but no search was found. Is my smartphone having a problem or is this application not yet registered on Google Play?
Maybe only those registered in Lobefy can access it. Who knows.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

Where did you get the information? Don't say it's just your assumption, because it's not the assumption I'm looking for but the right source.
YaoShang

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

Where did you get the information? Don't say it's just your assumption, because it's not the assumption I'm looking for but the right source.
Well, it seems like he really likes and supports this project, it doesn't matter that everyone has the right to make a choice, but it seems he can't be quiet and has to move quickly to find out how far the development of Lobefy has been until now, so that everything he says is proven and not only in wishful thinking.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

How much trust do you have if a project with a concept like this is acceptable among cryptocurrency users?
keinelaa

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:08:37 AM

What underlies the creation of this project idea?
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

How much trust do you have if a project with a concept like this is acceptable among cryptocurrency users?
Basically this concept is quite interesting because it encourages various communities to be more sensitive to the surroundings, but if the concept can be explained more specifically then it might be glimpsed from various circles. I guess.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

Does this project need KYC to register?
So far there has been no KYC discussion on the website and whitepaper, so it seems that it is not needed.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

Does this project need KYC to register?
So far there has been no KYC discussion on the website and whitepaper, so it seems that it is not needed.
Have you ever tried registering to be part of this project?
Not yet. Why do you ask? Are you looking for information or something?
YaoShang

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

Of the total supply of 10 billion, why is only 5% allocated for public sales?
MachNotMark

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

If I cannot find out or speak directly to the ICO project organizer from a project that has been released to the public even though I have tried to find where they are, is it wrong if I judge that the project is not good?
keinelaa

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

If I cannot find out or speak directly to the ICO project organizer from a project that has been released to the public even though I have tried to find where they are, is it wrong if I judge that the project is not good?
Are you talking about the Lobefy project?
MachNotMark

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

Yes of course, why should I ask for another project in this thread. If I pay attention, you are very supportive of this project even though you also feel the same with others, which is a difficulty to discuss directly with representatives of the Lobefy team. How do you respond to my question?
keinelaa

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

Yes of course, why should I ask for another project in this thread. If I pay attention, you are very supportive of this project even though you also feel the same with others, which is a difficulty to discuss directly with representatives of the Lobefy team. How do you respond to my question?
I just ask, don't be annoyed like that. I disagree with your statement because in my opinion maybe the team is currently developing, or want to know how enthusiastic people are in responding to this project, and there are many other possibilities. Keep thinking positive and everyone has the right to have their own arguments, right?
YaoShang

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

Of the total supply of 10 billion, why is only 5% allocated for public sales?
I think 5% of 10 billion, that's not a small allocation. Even that is not necessarily sold out given the simplicity of the concept description given by the team.
You seem to be a little pessimistic about this project?
MachNotMark

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

I just ask, don't be annoyed like that. I disagree with your statement because in my opinion maybe the team is currently developing, or want to know how enthusiastic people are in responding to this project, and there are many other possibilities. Keep thinking positive and everyone has the right to have their own arguments, right?
Of course, but to assess whether a project is good or not, in my opinion it can be assessed by the legality of the ICO project itself. So generally returning to the ICO project organizer itself, what is the purpose of the ICO Project. If the organizers don't know how we can be sure of their goals. Can you explain that?
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

Why do LOBY tokens prefer to be utility tokens compared to other options? Are there certain reasons?
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

Why do LOBY tokens prefer to be utility tokens compared to other options? Are there certain reasons?
My opinion might be that LOBY tokens are made as utility tokens so that each user can send and receive LOBI tokens directly through a decentralized network without intermediary fees.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

Regardless of blockchain technology, what other technologies does Lobefy use?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: