Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBEFY - Decentralized Crowdfunding Social Media Platform  (Read 4401 times)
YaoShang

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

What are the team's efforts in facing competition in the world of digital assets?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

Regardless of blockchain technology, what other technologies does Lobefy use?
As I know that Lobefy technology is an open-source API that allows almost all industries to build Lobefy code, giving valuable business access to the database.
Are there provisions regarding the project stages in this project? Do you know about that?
YaoShang

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

What are the team's efforts in facing competition in the world of digital assets?
I think there is no effort made by the team like now. Because if they want to compete with other tokens, they will definitely interact with crypto users, but in reality nobody knows who the team is behind this project.
Don't assume too fast because you don't need your assumptions to be correct. It was rather disappointing that there was no response from the team regarding the development of this project, but positive thinking was still needed when seeing the concepts offered by Lobefy had good goals.
keinelaa

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

Can anyone provide an example of a project and how does Lobefy fund it?
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

From what I read for the example like Baseball club for orphanages. A baseball team is supported by enterprises and companies who can financially support the creation of the team. Funds are needed for things like uniforms, a coach’s stipend, and paying for use of the baseball diamond. A baseball association has a positive impact on the community could serve as a good alternative for the children at the orphanage in place of getting involved in negative or illegal activity. Additionally, it teaches them team-building skills to prepare them for life on their own. The tickets sold for the game could be used to support the team and their needs. Merchandise can also be sold through the Lobefy marketplace.
keinelaa

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

From what I read for the example like Baseball club for orphanages. A baseball team is supported by enterprises and companies who can financially support the creation of the team. Funds are needed for things like uniforms, a coach’s stipend, and paying for use of the baseball diamond. A baseball association has a positive impact on the community could serve as a good alternative for the children at the orphanage in place of getting involved in negative or illegal activity. Additionally, it teaches them team-building skills to prepare them for life on their own. The tickets sold for the game could be used to support the team and their needs. Merchandise can also be sold through the Lobefy marketplace.
May I know where the information is? and are examples of these projects running now?
BigDarma

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

May I know where the information is? and are examples of these projects running now?
I got this information from the Lobefy website, and it seems that it was only part of the case because there was no explanation about it.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

What is the Lobefy mission and so far has it reached the target?
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

How much confidence do you have if projects with concepts like this can be accepted among cryptocurrency users?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

How much confidence do you have if projects with concepts like this can be accepted among cryptocurrency users?
Basically this concept is quite interesting because it encourages various communities to be more sensitive to the surroundings, but if the concept can be explained more specifically it might be glimpsed from various circles.
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

Why the telegram pinned above can't be accessed? Even though it's very necessary for anyone who wants to ask about this project directly with the team?
YaoShang

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

How much funding is needed for a project? are there certain restrictions? what is Lobefy's response to this?
MachNotMark

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

How much funding is needed for a project? are there certain restrictions? what is Lobefy's response to this?
I guess there is no particular limitation, because judging by the number of community members giving donation assistance for certain projects, if it's considered sufficient donations that have been collected can be transferred to other projects that also require donations.
BigDarma

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

Does anyone have the latest information about the Lobefy project development?
YaoShang

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

I guess there is no particular limitation, because judging by the number of community members giving donation assistance for certain projects, if it's considered sufficient donations that have been collected can be transferred to other projects that also require donations.
What if the funds collected are not enough to fund a project? What will happen? do you have information about this?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

It seems that so far there hasn't been a recent update about it.
BigDarma

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:35:03 PM

It seems that so far there hasn't been a recent update about it.
How do you know that?
MachNotMark

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

What if the funds collected are not enough to fund a project? What will happen? do you have information about this?
It will continue because what I know is that Lobefy's crowdfunding platform is not only for raising funds for a project through its donors but also in the form of goods that can be sold to Lobefy's market, which can be used for donations. I guess.
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

If later the LOBY tokens have entered the market and the price has dropped dramatically, will the team remain silent or are actions taken by the team to improve the situation?
All projects let that happen. 90% of the ICO Tokens will experience a DUMP if they enter an exchanger, unless the project is really good, for example the bonus given is not more than 10% and achieving 100% funds from the ICO, without airdrop. Maybe.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

What is the positive impact of the Lobefy project on the development of the cryptocurrency world?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: