Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading stressful for you?  (Read 30375 times)
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:05:28 AM

Being prepared for a sensation I have is not stress but clear preparation in my brain. If you are stressed out, do something normal that will help you avoid the stress of your transaction.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Dominic_Johnson

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:09:07 AM

Trading is definitely stressful and, depending on the person, the stress is sometimes just too overwhelming. Emotions run high and sometimes you just need a break - trading is also about being able to recognize when you need to stop and not make emotional or stressed decisions (which rarely end well!)
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 547

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

trading has frustrated me, and I have left the trading world a few days ago. almost like gambling, because I have to speculate what will happen in the future, if my speculation is correct, then I will win and get money, but if my speculation is wrong, then I will lose.
I have applied trading knowledge from the master traders, but the results are no different, the luck factor is the main thing. and unfortunately I am always disadvantaged
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

Yes i have something, its because i am not professional trader and i am worry to make miss.
I make little operations, pro traders make trades more flexibly and lost not much if they miss with prediction

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Muheng

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:20:48 AM

i don't think so, I trade only part time, I divide some capital for trading, so if one trading get loss, the other trades will cover it
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:26:29 AM

I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

for beginners who trade with crypto, of course this is different from forex or real trading.
but basically the technique is always the same, the core of the knowledge is technical analysis, before you do a trade check from various information until you are really sure to trade.
MartinDonald

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:31:37 AM

The use made me nervous and felt obliged to enter the order. I replaced the normal transaction with automated trading via smartphone. It can completely replace me placing trading orders and help me solve the space problem when I need to leave the computer and be able to catch points on the beautiful command while on the road.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:32:35 AM

Trading is not only stressful but it requires a lot of energy, focus and time. Worrying over losses can lead to the highest amount of stress especially if you're just beginning to trade.
pretius99

Activity: 169
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:35:52 AM

I stopped trading because I was already saturated with the stable price of bitcoin and there was no big increase in the price of bitcoin which was getting lower and lower

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

Really trading can be stressful and exhausting especially when the return is not encouraging and you are almost losing. You feel down and discouraged. What I do to get off this is going on a holiday, enjoying myself , generaly leaving life outside crypto. It really worked for me.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

The best way to get rid of the stress of trading is to set a stop-loss for each position. When you lose some money you are not so upset. I traded in the stock market and often suffered very much because I did not put a stop-loss. Sometimes the market moves very strongly, and in just an hour you can lose a lot of money. When you begin to limit your losses, trading becomes a rather monotonous occupation, and you are no longer so exposed to emotions.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

sometimes trading that is carried out without giving profit can be one of the factors that cause stress, but how do we run the trade and that can be one way for us to get profit. so I think that's how our attitude faces stress when trading.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:31:33 AM

I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

for beginners who trade with crypto, of course this is different from forex or real trading.
but basically the technique is always the same, the core of the knowledge is technical analysis, before you do a trade check from various information until you are really sure to trade.
Absolutely! Nothing comes easy, it needs planning and preparation. It would also come to a point where you're losing hope because trading does not give you good returns and market seems very unpredictable. It's stressful because there are lots of technical and fundamental analysis that need to work on, a lot to study about, and more. I think stress is part of progress and survival, it also depends on how to respond from the situation than reacting to it. It's all about stress management after all and it's all our choice to continue trading or put a stop to it.
JustinKyle

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

I have switched to trading automatic recently. You can choose a simple or complex solution, automated solution that will help set up the deal, the rest is log in to track changes in your account.
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

Really trading can be stressful and exhausting especially when the return is not encouraging and you are almost losing. You feel down and discouraged. What I do to get off this is going on a holiday, enjoying myself , generaly leaving life outside crypto. It really worked for me.

sometimes it's easy saying "just be happy and don't stress". people give such pieces of advice without any idea about mental characteristics about one or another person
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

sometimes it's easy saying "just be happy and don't stress". people give such pieces of advice without any idea about mental characteristics about one or another person

No, because that is the way to earn money. And it is not difficult to trade but be careful, there is a lot of scammers.
lelylely

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

If you feel stressed by trading because prices are unstable, then it's best to rest. Never do anything when emotions are unstable, it will be a risk because when you are stressed you cannot plan well.

wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

Of course, trading is very time consuming and my mind, but that is the reality that must be lived in a process to produce something bigger. I really enjoy the trading process that happens, because I have the belief that what I do someday will be able to produce something big and can provide happiness in my life.
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

If everyone runs in their own corners, it won't work. Only one and only one unidirectional path will give an island of stability and growth in the Wake of the General fall of scrypt.

zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

bitcoin investment always requires investors to focus on how the market fluctuates and how to choose the most profitable investment strategy. And at times, we lose capital. It gives investors the feeling of tension and fatigue. For me to relieve stress I participate in video games or go somewhere to relieve stress and when things return to normal I resume my work.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: