Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading stressful for you?  (Read 30375 times)
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:39:58 AM

It can and does not depend on circumstances, the important thing is that we enjoy what we do so that it does not make us over-stressed, with us being able to trade properly we certainly can get maximum results for the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:47:23 AM

All work can be stressful if you run a business and invest your own money because the risk is much higher than working in a company.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:52:46 AM

All work can be stressful if you run a business and invest your own money because the risk is much higher than working in a company.

Well if you put love on your work you dont feel stress, if you motivate yourself you dont feel stress, it only depends on us what were gonna do to avoid that problem, all work can be stress but if you do it with love stress will be eliminated.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:18:20 AM

Well if you put love on your work you dont feel stress, if you motivate yourself you dont feel stress, it only depends on us what were gonna do to avoid that problem, all work can be stress but if you do it with love stress will be eliminated.
besides that when doing work based on hobbies, it always feels happy, even though sometimes it causes stress but does not last long. by having a hobby for a job, it will accelerate learning process
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:36:28 AM

I believe it is!
What do you do to relief trading stress?

then don't do trading!
it is obvious. if you find it stressful then it is not something that you should be trying, for your health if not your financial situation.
there are millions of other ways in the world that you can make money or profit on an investment and many of them have lower risks and stress compared to trading.
I think you have also a point which it's actually true and besides if trading is not good for you then it's time to make another ways on how to deal and make more enough money but for me all I can say to you is we've also experience that way too maybe you should need to be more patient and don't let stress feel you down.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:35:50 AM

I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!
I think you are a newcomer in trading and this is wrong concept about trading. Success will not coming couple of weeks or months. There are no option against trading i think. Blockchain games is like as bet how you feel better i don't know.
Urbexs

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:43:20 AM

I believe it is!

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

I think the best thing is to trade and give yourself time to practice some sport
        Cool Sad
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:59:29 AM

Any work can be stressful and so is trading but you don't need to be affected by it, handle trading lightly and calmly so that it won't it you up and sap your energy, we cannot deny that there are certain thing such as trading so difficult to deal with sometimes bu I'am sure there is always a way

SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:18:32 AM

I believe it is!

No, it is not stressful for me because I have a clear idea about market mechanism and do know when to trade to earn more.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:19:44 AM

At first i enjoyed trading but when the time comes that i am losing gains instead of profiting i stopped, it is very stressful and time consuming. I just focus on doing bounty campaigns and i play games to relieved my stress from trading.

truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:43:53 AM

All of us are very stressed and stressed when trading Bitcoins as well as Altcoin. But i think that's the crypto market characteristic and we have to get used to this and see if it is convenient for us.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

I think, everyone has their own way to relieve stress during trading especially when the market price is not what we expected, sometimes I leave trading to watch a movie so I will calm down again
Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

Trading especially day trading is very stressful for all especially when it is done manually. Performing day-trading manually gets you glued to the PC 24/7 by monitoring the slight movements in price of the coin. Most experts prefer to use bots now.
My trade doesn't feel stressful. What makes stress is observing price movements that are not in line with predictions, because it relates to the loss that will be borne. If the prediction is right and can make a profit, I don't think it will be stressful even for hours in front of the laptop.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

absolutely right bro. if I think trading now I get more experience than profit. just get little by little profit. then the price fell sharply so that the profits I collected drained in a short time
That is right. Trading is more stressful because you cannot gain good profit especially when you keep watching the change in the market but very slow and more fall. I think you have to leave it for a while and choose to hold for long term because that is more better as you wait for the increase of price.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

Some people have a natural talent for buying and selling. And they're excellent at at. For others, myself included, it's a real effort. I suppose the solution is to do whatever you have to do in that area and have a nice period of relaxation afterwards. Also, visualizing a positive outcome is always a great help.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

Hello,

Yes it is also stressfull to me ! I tried at the beginning when I entered into crypto, like many people to test, but it is defintively not for me ! I lost some money, earn on others ways but the most difficult part is the stress and the thinking always of where am I ? I win ? I lost ? always looking at it. So I stopped and buy promising project and hold them. Better for me !

Not difficult to understand taht trading is a real work.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

I also experience like you. stress in trading. and stop trading. but I'm only 1 month and doing real work, playing with family. and looking for entertainment / vacation. every day in the market makes me easily emotional and loses control. so that healthy trade changes like gambling.
Sacredvineofspirits

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:09:42 AM

I like the bloodbath at stocks these days and glad we have BTC.

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

I believe it is!

trading is really stressful
for me i only play games and watch movies and do something else not related to crypto to relieved my stress

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

I believe it is!

trading is really stressful
for me i only play games and watch movies and do something else not related to crypto to relieved my stress

do you play crypto games?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: