Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading stressful for you?  (Read 30375 times)
Cooper Bolton

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

Trading is indeed stressful especially if you're not making a profit. If you are losing profit in your investment it should be taken as a learning moment in order to make better decisions with future investments. Another thing is, this is a game of patience, if you're looking to make a profit you need to have patience and remain calm as stressing won't help rather cloud your judgement. Take a little time off, cool down and get back to what you're doing than letting it effect you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:40:22 PM

Take a break, and let your mind relax in the face of current market conditions, being too ambitious can be a bad result. Trade is very risky, and in trade it requires calm.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
carina228

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

The trading was very stressful for me.  I really spent a lot of nerves every time when the bitcoin price dropped. But now I use a very convenient service. BeNice - service of mutually beneficial cooperation of traders and investors! If you are a trader. You will be able to earn extra money on trading. Form your portfolio of coins, then sending a new strategy to subscribers. For each subscriber you will earn money. The service will be a free features available to each user. They include the basic functions of the wallet, such as viewing the balance, trading statistics, access to the support channel. During my cooperation with this team, I have already purchased a new car. They gave me a lot of skills and discovered new opportunities. https://www.benice.tools/   Cheesy
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:30:07 PM

Transactions are extremely stressful when you have to grasp everything from the trend of market, knowledge, ... to your discipline. During such stressful times I often hear some music or take a walk somewhere and then resume the transaction.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:49:36 PM

yeah  definitely   trading  is   making   me  stressful  and  i do  not  know what  to   do  except  to   make  free day   for  myself and  nothing  else.   
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:53:07 PM

I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

Trading is very stressful, because of many reasons just like worrying if the price will rise or will go down, when is the right time to trade your tokens?, and what can be a good trading sites to used to trade your tokens that is some of my reason. If ever I become stress in trading, I stop for a while and if ever I feel relieve I go back and continue what I left. Trading is very risky that is why you need to think properly to achieve it what yo want.

If you feel that you need a break from stressful trading then go give some break, do not stress yourself to much to these thing because if you do you could not think properly and become worst in every decision who would do.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

Yes, it is, due to trading many people have been suffering from depression. According to me, those who get frustrated or getting into stress as kind of people have to quit trading within time until they lose their whole money or get bankrupt. And that's why they have to start something which can give them a pleasure as well good vibes to overcome bad trading experience.
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

Combining trading to my books was very stressful and I just couldnt handle it any longer so I stopped some months ago. Thank God I am done with books now..lol.. One thing I used to reduce my stress was to sleep and eat lots of fruits to replenish my self

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

Yeah this bearish month is so frustrating. I full time trading till last month and I keep only gaining few money and sometimes losing. So I decided to find a part time job and make myself focus on it. Now I only checking my account to do a daily little trades.

Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:07:41 PM

Trading is truly stressful. But for me if we are into trading don't let the movement in the market stress us. If you are thinking too much this will stress you. Me if i am stress i simply stop for a while and compose myself. I play other games.

francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:09:21 PM

Trading is truly stressful. But for me if we are into trading don't let the movement in the market stress us. If you are thinking too much this will stress you. Me if i am stress i simply stop for a while and compose myself. I play other games.
Right, it may really stressful if our actions during trading is being impulsive and doesnt know how big is the risks. Before starting trading learn the facts that we may lose and win by earning profit.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

Yeah, trading is stressful enough for everyone. Looking for the unstable price, that makes us have a headache. And I'm sure that everybody here has different ways to make yourself relax; for me, watching some comedy movies is the best way to decrease my stress, just simple.
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

the feeling of pounding when investing is definitely there bro. but I try to always be calm so as not to make a wrong move when making a decision

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:43:34 PM

to relieve stress on trade, I chose to recreation with my friends and family. choose a quiet and pleasant vacation spot. I personally stopped trading because of severe stress. the trade made my emotions mess, and it caused a lot of losses to my trade. so after vacationing, I switched to a bounty hunter, which I think is safer.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:50:25 PM

Trading is stressful to those who don't understand the whole idea behind blockchain. If you don't have a specific goals for trading, it will be very stressful for you. You need to have a technical idea about trading before you start trading to maximize your profits. Trading is not a get rich scheme, if you program your mind with that idea then it will be very stressful for you.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:57:12 PM

As for me, it is not very stressful but sure that it is not safe because there are risks that are involved. To my mind, it is better to be a trader and keep coins for the long-term than to be an office worker

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:04:05 AM

I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

Trading as an act is stressful to me and I have not found the time to put myself to learning it fully. What I have done is to sell/trade tokens for fiat just at certain period when I needed cash seriously. But I would want to  learn and enjoy trading if I had the extra cash to go into it fully.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:09:41 AM

For me personally when I traded Bitcoin when prices declined, of course it could pump my blood pressure faster, and cause stress if the price dropped. I speak with facts and surely you will also feel such sensations when trading. Because we previously had optimism to make a profit, but the price really dropped, it really sucks right?
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:23:54 AM

I believe it is a stressful thing to do in cryptocurrency because you always have to search and speculate about coins. And I think luck is also important. But after all the stress, if you earn a lot of profit, you'll keep on doing and doing it again because you know it is going to be worth it.

dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:59:27 AM

I think you are right to describe me, very tense for a transaction not just about search and speculation about the price of money, I'm also very nervous about being scammed from the front. But still do what it is because it is worth as you and I know.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: