Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading stressful for you?  (Read 30375 times)
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:27:30 AM

I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

Usually, if I got stress in trading, I will leave trading for a while, go out with my friends and having fun. So far, the stress does not come for a long time, but it's only for a couple of hours, and after I come back to my house, I can clear my mind, and I can continue to trade. In the other time, if I got stress again, I only stay at home and take a rest, maybe I will sleep. There are many things that we can do to relief the trading stress, and it depends on us how we solve the stress. Playing games can be a good solution to relieve stress but don't forget that you can continue to trade and stop to play.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:42:57 AM

I believe it is!

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

if I'm stressed doing trading vacation home watching and watching games while watching the future improve again and eager to find coin prizes
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

I think if you do something and it is giving you high stress then stop doing it. Its like work that you don't like your work enviroment anymore or business that its not selling anymore,  trading is also a kind of work that gives you stress when you are losing. Just stop doing it and do something.
harleymasters

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:55:35 AM

Usually, I choose to reduce stress through music or read a book instead of stopping the deal. I think I should get used to the emotions and temptations that this market brings. There will be times of stress, there are times when you feel like a gambler, and there are moments of stagnation. After all that will make me more confident trading. Maybe in the future I will become a more mature investor. That's my thinking and I'm optimistic about it. Wish you luck in every decision you make!!
Stockr.co

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:55:25 AM

It's stressful when you leverage too much. If you don't have an edge in your trading, then it's never going to work. Goal is to find the best set ups possible, even if they happen once a week. Consistency and compounding.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:21:54 AM

I been loss much money in crypto trading because all crypto dumped hard, and from this loss i know all my mistake.  And now i just spend my times to make holiday while waiting for the next bull run. Make holiday and doing some hobby will reduce the stress from trading and we have to do that. 

malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:49:43 AM

sometimes trading does make me stressed and my emotions also become unstable, to overcome that sometimes I go away from everything, I go to relax and calm my mind, I go to the mountain or place is quiet or maybe I just sleep to be able to rest

sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

Trading not make me stress because this is my full times job and i like to do that.  I did trading in 2 different platform, crypto trading and forex trading in Metatrader. For every trade i always use risk management by use stop loss. Keep learning from the mistake and discipline follow the trading plan will bring us become pro trader.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

I am currently less susceptible to stressful conditions for trading on cryptanalytic. But if this happens, I just leave the house and go for a walk, in the process I listen to music. It helps me relieve tension and calm down.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

Very stressful if im lossing my funds in trading at some times I win in trading I always hold it until it will increase again but The price of my coin now is still falling so its very stressful for me.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:12:07 AM

It is so tiring that's why even if how many times i've tried, I never get addicted into trading. Eventhough, it is consider as one of the most profitable way in earning. It require so much work which i'm not liking and especially i'm not that kind of person.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:52:53 PM

I believe it is!

Usually, if I got stress in trading, I will leave trading for a while, go out with my friends and having fun. So far, the stress does not come for a long time, but it's only for a couple of hours, and after I come back to my house, I can clear my mind, and I can continue to trade. In the other time, if I got stress again, I only stay at home and take a rest, maybe I will sleep. There are many things that we can do to relief the trading stress, and it depends on us how we solve the stress. Playing games can be a good solution to relieve stress but don't forget that you can continue to trade and stop to play.
- Stop trading and go out to relax is really one thing that we should do when we face stress in trading because it will help us avoid mistakes and psychological crisis, many traders do not do that and they begin to be unable to control emotions then destroy all transactions, creating a huge loss in minutes, that is an unnecessary accident. They were able to make things better with just a few hours of rest and seek space to adjust their emotions, like myself, I often go out and enter the gym with friends, a great place to forget about trading and relieve stress.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

Yes of course! I am very nervous in trading especially when the market price drops sharply. It affects both the bonuses of the campaigns. My psychology is not stable when the trading floor drops. I need to calm down in investing more electronic money, avoiding unfortunate mistakes.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

For me trading us not stressful but when I'm a newbie in trading I cannot control my emotions and it has a lot of stress, so that time I decided to stop doing trading but after deciding I realized that I need it ro earn a big money then I study how the trading will not involve my emotions, si that there is no stress involve. My partner is always telling me that yrading is not for me because of my emotions. From that time I find ways on how I can controll my emotions so that I can prove him that he is wrong and I can do trading without my emotions involve.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:55:33 PM

Trading is very stressful for thos who are losing their money by trading. For me it is not. Cause I just started trading with low amount and still trying to learn it properly.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

To reduce stress in exchange, I recommend giving specific plans. You should make a plan that includes the purchase price and the price to sell or the lowest price to reduce the loss. When there are specific plans, I believe the stress will be reduced.

RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:26:19 PM

actually yes, every second, minute and hour. market value as long as we trade is always changing and sometimes I don't understand why it happened at all. every trade we are always looking for profit but why everyone always wants to destroy the value

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:25:27 PM

Trading is very stressful for thos who are losing their money by trading. For me it is not. Cause I just started trading with low amount and still trying to learn it properly.
You are not stressed because you trade with a low amount, try if you trade with a large amount you will definitely experience stress, especially when the coin price is down. certainly very difficult to get profit, but when trading we must be good at taking chances and be patient if we want to make a profit.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

I use to read lots of cryptocurrency news,  blogs and gist.  Now,  I relieve stress by playing Dapps games and sometime teaching cryptocurrency  or volunteering at local library!

pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

To reduce stress in exchange, I recommend giving specific plans. You should make a plan that includes the purchase price and the price to sell or the lowest price to reduce the loss. When there are specific plans, I believe the stress will be reduced.

What if the plan doesn't work and you find yourself losing money? You'll get stressed anyway.
For me trading is much too stressful and I'm staying away from it. I'd much rather gamble and know my outcome straight away than trade and not know what the next day will bring.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: