Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading stressful for you?  (Read 30375 times)
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:30:50 PM

Well sometimes we can really all see that the price drops almost a half of the current price. And I believe that trading on dip is really stressful, I believe that lossing of a profit specially when the price drop is really stressful, I think w e need to control our emotion on trading to avoid huge loss.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:40:36 PM

Surely it is stressful to me because you can't know exactly will you have profits or not...sometimes I lost good sums of money, so yes, of course it is stressful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:46:18 PM

Surely it is stressful to me because you can't know exactly will you have profits or not...sometimes I lost good sums of money, so yes, of course it is stressful.
Stressful if you do treat trading on this way. Don't mind too much on the possible profit you would made but rather stick with your traditional trading rules and let
the result flow.
Stressing on my part where I do lack sleep because of engaging too much time on doing active trades.

primejia

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:25:08 AM

Just try to listen some music or watch movies (i recommended to see comedy movies ) that's make myself better  Grin
of course, don't bet too much if you can't exceed our loss ability, maybe stress can arise if we worry about losing too much beyond our economic capacity, don't overtake this profit target also makes us dizzy, we have to think slowly while enjoying entertainment preferably can eliminate boredom.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:45:05 AM

No, when you are keep calm and just wait for a couple of months if you are a long term investor and always learn hodl.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:57:40 AM

Trading is not that stressful for me because I only invest the money that i can afford to loose and i am already used to it to the flactuation of the market. Since im into long term investment i am patiently waiting for my investments to grow.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:04:40 AM

I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

UPD #1

Some people asked about blockchain games and how to find them. so I've made this list of games https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
trading is stressful to anyone when they don't know how to handle it they can't overcome it when they are not ready for it, so before to start and if you don't want to stress make sure that you are ready
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:27:47 AM

I was trained in trading, but I realized that trading is not for me. I can not turn off emotions during trading. I made a decision for myself that I am an investor, not a trader. I am more interested in long-term investments
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:04:09 AM

I don't think so, cryptocurrency trading is very fun and I can get very much profit from this trading and I can help my family's economy, so trading makes me happy.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

I don't think so, cryptocurrency trading is very fun and I can get very much profit from this trading and I can help my family's economy, so trading makes me happy.
well, some people really like to trade, because sometimes it brings profit. well, however, sometimes it makes some people stressed out, because they lose a lot of initial capital.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:48:19 AM

Trading is quite an exciting experience, if you approach it wisely and do not put all your money, but only part of your deposit! On the contrary it improves mood)
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

Trading is not stressful it is a good business and it is true that risk is there in trading but not all times some times you can make good decisions so that you can make money with it and for me bitcoin trading is good but now users are keeping it and i will say that it is not stressful it has so many problems but if we look at the importance and benefits that are more than other things.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

I don't think it will be if you are doing crypto trading will all your mind in and consider trading as your job.Do you remember that love your job and you will never get tired and bored so we need to consider trading also like that for having healthy life.If you feel stress you may invested much more money so better try to hold your coins until the price gets recovered.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Great0666

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

Trading is not a stressful for me. Because i do daily trading. Buy better coins when dump. And when the price of coins is pumped, then sell it. Every day i have many income by trading. I love trading a lot.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

I do not think so trading is stressful at least i don't feel like that. I am well disciplined and love to maintain my job properly with punctuality. But there are some traders find it is stressful because they actually don't know the right way of trading. So need knowledge and strategy for stress-free trading.

yeu_nhx

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:26:30 AM

I personally when trading is always accompanied by a lot of tension due to the pressure of losing money. I understand to make a successful transaction need to be calm and patient, but I hardly control it.
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

It was strssful for me when I was starting it, but now it's very easy for me to see my losses.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

Trading is a stressful when you buy new coins or when you gamble on some coin's future. Otherwise I buy and hodl coins if it falls, I buy some more and store them in wallets for future. That is not stressful.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

Trading is a stressful when you buy new coins or when you gamble on some coin's future. Otherwise I buy and hodl coins if it falls, I buy some more and store them in wallets for future. That is not stressful.

If we follow price movements every day and with long duration, of course stressful can't be avoided especially when the price against our current trading. It will be better to combine our trading activities with other fun stuffs outside crypto sphere.

MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

sometimes trading has made me stressful and I can't control my emotions which would make a danger for my assets, so when I become stressed I will stop to look at the market and I will watch movies or listen to music until I relax again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: