Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:27:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading stressful for you?  (Read 30375 times)
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

sometimes trading has made me stressful and I can't control my emotions which would make a danger for my assets, so when I become stressed I will stop to look at the market and I will watch movies or listen to music until I relax again
Unlike before, it's much better now , as time passed by we will get to use on market and finds techniques that will help us understanding and doing it better.
Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

Trading can be stressful if you always lose. otherwise if we always profit it will be fun. Everyone has different ways to deal with stress. Try to take an occasional vacation with friends and family. I always do this even in the middle of a very busy schedule.
Charlie3

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:24:56 PM

off course every business will be stressful going through those loss and managing is not easy trading is also same we should remember that we need to get out of those stress and keep things going on every job and business are also stressful     
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

It definitely stress me. There was time I looked the price every hour and didn’t feel like to do anything else.
If I saw the price drop, then I started panicking and tried to sell the coins as fast as possible. If I saw the price return, then I started to regret my action.
After a while I found a solution to care less with price. I make a buy and sell orders now, in this way I don’t need to check the price all the time. I invest only small amount each time, so I don’t care if I lost or not.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

Treading is stressful for the people who don't know the decent way of trading. To be well in trading a trader must be disciplined and punctual if someone trade all day long without taking care of his health he must be step down. So to me, trading is funny and enjoyable because I know how to trade well without stress-free.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:51:46 PM

For me it is not because I never trade big amounts, I do it currently more for knowledge, for better market understanding, I'm too bad at it to make profits at the moment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:08:42 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 08:26:47 PM by Chrystora123

I believe it is!
What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!
UPD #1
Some people asked about blockchain games and how to find them. so I've made this list of games https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2
There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
waiting, thinking and making decisions, this is very stressful and usually, I will watch movies on online cinema sites, open youtube or just sit in the yard if stressed and unfocused that has mastered my mind... By the way, the link games that you share are very good, thank you for sharing.

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:43:15 PM

Trading is very stressful and tedious when I am starting to learn it. Sometimes  I have to monitor it most of the time. But now, I am use to price movements and I just set a  stop - loss order so that I will not lose more on my trades. Also, its very stressful when you are losing and market is very unstable and someone resorting to pump and dump.

Open for Campaigns
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:27:54 PM

trading is sometimes stressful, but how do we control our emotions towards trading. so the stress we experience is a reflection of ourselves how to trade in good positions and good times.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:46:54 AM

trading is sometimes stressful, but how do we control our emotions towards trading. so the stress we experience is a reflection of ourselves how to trade in good positions and good times.
Definitely we can't control our emotions all the time but it sometimes gonna be helping us though.  It's gonna be more stressful if we only focus into these and seeing undesirable market trend. There is one way to cut out such stress, better find another stuffs which could be relaxing and free from noisy environment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:30:49 AM

Definitely we can't control our emotions all the time but it sometimes gonna be helping us though.  It's gonna be more stressful if we only focus into these and seeing undesirable market trend. There is one way to cut out such stress, better find another stuffs which could be relaxing and free from noisy environment.
It is no secret that trading is stressful, it impacts traders performance more than we think and leads to health complications and lesser profits. So as a trader we definitely need to learn more about our body as well as the stock market if we want to be successful. If you are a trader, you need to make a lot of decisions and you need to be creative. Nothing comes easy but through constant hardwork and commitment trading can be very beneficial and rewarding.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

Trading is suppose to be stressful and hard. If trading was easy then everybody would be doing it. People wouldn't go to work from 9 to 5 they would just sit around in their pyjamas all day and trade. There is a reason why around 95-97% of all traders end up losing all their money and they just give up. Its stressful but its a good thing because if you don't give up and you find some edge you can make a good living off of trading.

The issue with trading however is that you need capital to trade, and its very difficult for most. Some don't even have $3000 in their savings accounts and risking $3000 trading is very hard for some. Demo trading I wouldn't recommend because there are no emotions and you can make alot of money on demo, but when it comes to real trading you will realize how difficult it is; its because the emotion is there.
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

Trading is very stressful and tedious when I am starting to learn it. Sometimes  I have to monitor it most of the time. But now, I am use to price movements and I just set a  stop - loss order so that I will not lose more on my trades. Also, its very stressful when you are losing and market is very unstable and someone resorting to pump and dump.

yes, you are absolutely right. you need to make rules about how to trade. also, I believe that we need the education to trade competently
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

Trade will be very full of analysis, good news. It can make us feel very saturated, especially we are people who work focus on trade. Uncovering stress usually takes part of my time traveling or just playing games.

muhdede

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

Yes and I am actually a stressful holder, who dreams of high trading value but the reality is that the market is not that good. many people experience the same thing as you feel because the fast market circulation makes traders have to be more concerned with the strategy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
alexander786

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:00:51 PM

Of course trading makes a person get stressed. I agree that it's really stressful thing.
Giving too much focused will also lead you sometime not getting enough sleep also.
when you get stressed take some rest get relaxed, its left you by doing what you get relaxed.
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

Based on our exchange data, we see many traders sell in panic or even sell with fake news
Fake news and little fud create a lot of stress in market and trader started selling their stocks

So based on our exchange stats we can say trading is stressful to many traders

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Of course trading makes a person get stressed. I agree that it's really stressful thing.
Giving too much focused will also lead you sometime not getting enough sleep also.
when you get stressed take some rest get relaxed, its left you by doing what you get relaxed.
Specially if the value of coins are decreasing all traders feel stress with that case, that is why if you want to trade do not put all your time checking the value it wont help to increase the value instead you will be getting stress with a bear time of crypto

vernl

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

Yes and I am actually a stressful holder, who dreams of high trading value but the reality is that the market is not that good. many people experience the same thing as you feel because the fast market circulation makes traders have to be more concerned with the strategy
Then why you come to trading coin with the stress attitude? Because if you're always stress like that you never you gonna your dream come true like you said.
Leva777

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

If u are a professional trader and have a good strategy that you are pursuing, trading will neve be stressful for you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: