Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 70068 times)
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:23:20 AM

I think many have thought about the words of the author of the topic today) Because the air is able to penetrate the bar and for the first time in a long time came to 151$. Many investors sold it when it cost 80$ thinking that it would be even worse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:11:10 AM

You have come to the investment market. If you are a competent trader, not afraid to make decisions, then all your hands, despite the stagnation. That's right. Many are afraid to move. Simply now other rules, and it is possible to earn on short positions. Just start investing first.

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:43:27 AM

Most peoples who selling coins fast want to rebuy it.
How i see mostly new altcoins after going to exchange dumps their price, so you can rebuy and increamse amount of coins if sell it first.

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:17:42 AM

There are so many reasons someone sells coins quickly. Because of the sudden necessity of life that prompted me to immediately sell coins. And the price of coins is increasing rapidly so we immediately sell coins and worry that prices will drop. This, of course, can sometimes generate profits and also sometimes get a loss.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:40:44 AM

Selling an altcoin very soon is depend on our decision and our decision is always depend on the market. I believe that the bitcoin market is high on volatility and it is already affect the price of the coin different coin. So I think if we found out that the coin is lossing it's value maybe we need to hold it for good. Because there are many things that might happen in favor of the holders.
if we dont believed to developtment of our token projects we should sell it immediately after its listed in market so we could avoid massive dumping and our asset value decrease.
If you don't believe in the first place, why are you investing on it?

Selling at a lower price compared to the buying price is being foolish in investment, you won't pass the "buy low/sell high" principle and you
will never become a successful investor. On the other hand, if you are just earned it from bounty, you can sell anytime but you will
not help the future of the project and I don't think it's wise to promote them when you are not getting the value of your expectation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:44:59 AM

I am just selling all of my shitcoin to get ethereum and after getting (sold those coin) ethereum I am trying to buy top rated coin. holding shit coin is not a good idea.a lot of project already died and many would die sooner or later. so make sure you are holding some good coin.
so many tokens at the moment are not useful and also make us more careful in choosing because there are also many bounties now who have suffered losses
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 08:15:25 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

maybe because of panic of selling. These kind of people dont want their profit to be loss thats why they sell there token so soon. Especially to the all bounty hunters only they get the free tokens and sell it directly.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:43:32 AM

I don't seem any problem with selling altcoins. Most of the altcoins are valueless or being valueless. I believe only 200 coins according to the CMC rank. I know there are some good coins which are outside of the first 200 ranks. But I don't prefer them personally. Most of the altcoins have no product or real life use, all are written only in whitepaper!

Your decision is perfect here, if you don't see any proper update then you should sell that coins and get out from there. Good Luck.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:50:29 AM

the reason is because to avoid dumping I often get tokens whose price is only good at the beginning but ends up being worthless, but sometimes I hold back some if the coin looks promising
Agree, when the price is already profitable for me then I will sell it, I don't want to hold that altcoin too long,
because it's very vulnerable to falling prices. so when the opportunity comes of course I will sell it.
Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:04:45 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Most people of course sell their money due to the fact that they begin to panic, I actually if I sell the funds only this coin has lost interest , and will not be able to earn it in the near future
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:16:46 AM

Some of us in here are selling altcoins early ill think they will know in the future the altcoins they have no value. And if this have value maybe they hold it for a longterm. Actually must better to sell it and buy some potential altcoins in the market.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:28:05 AM

Some of us in here are selling altcoins early ill think they will know in the future the altcoins they have no value. And if this have value maybe they hold it for a longterm. Actually must better to sell it and buy some potential altcoins in the market.
there are several reason why people selling their tokens or coins.maybe they need money so there is no other way except selling their asset, or maybe as you said before, they thinking its have no future if this coins keep hold.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:46:11 AM

I am just selling all of my shitcoin to get ethereum and after getting (sold those coin) ethereum I am trying to buy top rated coin. holding shit coin is not a good idea.a lot of project already died and many would die sooner or later. so make sure you are holding some good coin.
good thinking, instead of keeping shit coins best to have quality coins that have good potentials to rise, investment around crypto is too difficult to
predict but knowing which project will bring something  good to you is much better to be awaited, if you think you have shitcoins and you don't have any
hope much prefer to sell it out and hold bitcoin or ETH instead.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:50:54 AM

I sell those coins in which I do not see any prospects and the future(somewhere the team stopped working,somewhere there is no news).But those, where I see movement,I try to hold, and also I buying them more on exchanges.Everyone has their own problems and strategies.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:56:52 PM

the simple answer is, people need money in early that's why they are selling their coin even the price is down so deep, because the urgent situation make people made decission for sell them even they are loss much money in altcoin.

also me sell few my portofolio because few reason and need money early

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:57:25 PM

I sell those coins in which I do not see any prospects and the future(somewhere the team stopped working,somewhere there is no news).But those, where I see movement,I try to hold, and also I buying them more on exchanges.Everyone has their own problems and strategies.

I try to buy only coins that are in the top 20.
The rest, for example, that I earn in bounty programs, I immediately sell as soon as the token begins to be traded on the exchanges. As a rule, such tokens lose value very quickly.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:58:21 PM

Altcoins can give colossal results in short time but the situation dictates the outcome of trades. Trading is not an easy job compared to daily life jobs but some differences are clear between them.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 09:03:27 PM

I didn't sell my altcoins i get too soon, but i think people sell last year because they see the price drop and they wait and wait for grow and some of them lose patience and sell.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:41:14 PM

For me i am selling my altcoin so soon or later because of waiting for the price that beyond my expectation and hit my target. But sometimes some people as well me also need to sell because of financial needs for some payment and daily needs.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 09:42:43 PM

Because investors need fiat money too. Let's wake up from the illusion and think about real life. Crypto industry can be a real solution to the problems but it can't replace the whole system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: