Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 70074 times)
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:15:06 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

when btc bull run starts all other alt coins got dumped on there btc price but not value of doller many selling alt coins when they have high btc value.then btc pump start and they exchange them to alt again so they have multiple there alt holding
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:27:23 AM

Some bounty hunters sells right away their tokens or altcoins due to fact that they can earn even few bucks. Selling right away altcoins is also a good strategy because there are a lot of altcoins that is slowly decreasing its price after being listed on an exchange market, so selling immediately is a good way of earning.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:54:19 AM

Why do I sell altcoins so fast, of course they have a reason. Usually I sell altcoin so fast, because in my opinion this altcoin has reached ATH or also I need money. Therefore I often sell altcoins so fast.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:57:13 AM

Yup same thinking here, thats why I ask myself why people keep on dumping their token/coin after they hit the exchanges? Even though the project have a lot of potential in the long run and their product can bring more peoples attention because of its use-cases. Hopefully people will not sell their altcoins before the main product is developed.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:35:46 AM

It depends on the altcoin itself and perspective of the owner. There are altcoin holders that just need quick gains and doesn't care at all about the altcoin. They just want to sell it as cheap as possible and earn some quick cash. It also depends on the altcoins itself whether it has a potential or not. If it has no clear goal and it has no working product, then its better to sell it and gain some than hold it and gain nothing from it. Personally, I decide whether to sell the altcoin or not based on its potential.

Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:56:40 AM

Almost everyone needs money, and the main reason they sell altcoin quickly is money.
The purpose of trading is profit and when the target has been reached selling is the right way. The risk of not selling is a bad predisposition, so prices drop quickly.
selling is a good decision to get profits and money quickly. Be yourself. Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:06:03 AM

it's not a wrong thing, for people who have a high level of patience to get high prices, but for my experience, I don't really need very high prices and wait for a long time for that, a little profit and appropriate prices have become a satisfaction, rather than having to wait and end stressed because the price does not go up
I also got this feelings like yours too sir ! It is better to sell your altcoins so early than expecting it to pump but nothing still happens. Low price doesn't matter if you still get even a small amount of profits from the altcoin/s you are trading. Sometimes it is better to sell early so that we can avoid the low price because of dumping the tokens or altcoins, especially ICO tokens once listed on exchange/s.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sadewa69

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:08:51 AM

Why do I sell altcoins so fast, of course they have a reason. Usually I sell altcoin so fast, because in my opinion this altcoin has reached ATH or also I need money. Therefore I often sell altcoins so fast.
the altcoin movement is very dynamic, it makes people have to be nimble in buying, investing, trading altcoin. if I do not have the skills to sell immediately I think it is not a problem if it has already been profitable. it reduces risk.

Quantum907

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:37:16 AM

the altcoin movement is very dynamic, it makes people have to be nimble in buying, investing, trading altcoin. if I do not have the skills to sell immediately I think it is not a problem if it has already been profitable. it reduces risk.

Most people can't wait and think negatively, they are not sure about their coins so they sell cheaply, for me to wait at least 6 months is a better thing to sell or hold.

Thank you
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:36:52 AM

Almost everyone needs money, and the main reason they sell altcoin quickly is money.
The purpose of trading is profit and when the target has been reached selling is the right way. The risk of not selling is a bad predisposition, so prices drop quickly.
selling is a good decision to get profits and money quickly. Be yourself. Cheesy
yep! i agree with you.
i also need money that's why i sell my altcoin.

but i am not in a hurry to make a decision to sell my altcoin, i always find out more about the development of their projects. if in my opinion it's the right time to sell then i won't think again to sell.

reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:44:02 AM

for me to wait at least 6 months is a better thing to sell or hold.
even when altcoin your hold have good future and creative development why you have to sell it about 6 month?,
cryptocurrency are future payment when fiat can't handle all currency around the world. it's about a time, i have altcoin when i bought 2 years ago and not sell it when have 200% price, i believe my altcoin can be payment on the future

Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:47:07 PM

Never need to invest your last money in investing. In the event of a fall in the price of your investment and an urgent need for money, you will have to sell your coins at a loss to get money.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 09:54:29 PM

to put on trust as the decision with the strength on supports as preparing new position to follows with the following terms on arrange as delivering the drawing with chance on collecting kind of returns with completion.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:07:16 PM

I sold some of my altcoins because that's one of the best way I realised that I can actually make some profits, once the price goes up high, rather than having to wait for the price to rise higher than it was before which I know could drop back low again and eventually become a lose especially in trading.
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:17:44 PM

It is important to note that not all altcoins will reap profits and be successful so when you have carefully analyse such a coin that you believe has no future potential or it's going to take a very long time to reach his goals. it is always better to sell off and invest in other projects that have better potential or better still diversify into multiple cryptocurrencies and share your risk.
Not all altcoins deserve to be hold for long some should be sold as early as possible

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:58:05 PM

1. They probably need money really badly so they just sold their altcoin without thinking of the price. It's normal tho, so you shouldn't blame them.
2. They think these altcoins would be get dumped so they just sell it right away and avoid further losses.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:02:49 AM

Many of the cryptocurrencies that have just come out, many people join the bounty and get rewards. When they launch the trading platform, the bounty hunters will sell these currencies in the first time in order to get the BTC. I think they like BTC more.

zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:23:21 AM

Fear of loss makes some people prefer to be safe to sell their assets faster because they are not sure whether they will get profits or losses. this is normal and sometimes this decision is right because many of us actually hold the price down dramatically

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:39:43 AM

Urgent need of cash or thinking it would deep dive once more. All of us has limits for sure and I have given a time for the market to recover and it was after year before I finally said to myself that it is time to sell. If only it did recover in any of those months or even before the end of the year then I would not have sell.
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:53:00 AM

Fear of loss makes some people prefer to be safe to sell their assets faster because they are not sure whether they will get profits or losses. this is normal and sometimes this decision is right because many of us actually hold the price down dramatically
you are right, most of the people sell quickly because they are afraid of losses, because if you have come down it will definitely wait a long time to get back up. there are also some who sell it fast and buy back when prices fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: