Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin of 2019  (Read 25728 times)
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

Many people underestimate the WAVES project. Also I keep my crypto portfolio Qtum and NEM and recently bought some UChain.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

I think the most underrated coin will be BITDEPOSITARY. The just got listed a couple of weeks before it got sold out. I believe they sold around $25 million USD and reached the hard cap before they even finished the ICO. The product is very solid and the demand is at its highest since there are a lot of investors waiting for the coin to be distributed. Check it guys, it's worth it.

cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

I think ethereum will continue to increase in 2019, because Ethereum is a coin that has many enthusiasts compared to other altcoins, last year Ethereum has made a new history, I am very confident that next year Ethereu will again make a new history.

ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

My hopes entirely in the hands of NEO, I made a large investment in him and think he will grow more than other altcoins. Now its price is very low and consider it one of the best designs on the market.
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

There are a lot of amazing altcoins that will moon in 2019. Among them are ETH, NEO and IOTA. These tokens have so much perspective and the prices are now too low for them. They will show us their potential in the upcoming year.

I agree...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

In my opinion, I can't predict which coin will get the top spot in 2019. Looking at the history from year to year I assume that Bitcoin deserves to be the biggest and top coin.

That does not rule out the possibility of other altcoins that can grow up in 2019 like EOS, NEO or ETH. Even though Ethereum has fallen until now, but maybe in 2019 the ETH will rise again above $ 500.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?
I want to believe so many altcoins will get big in the coming year, but one thing we cannot tell at the moment is which one would actually get the biggest in terms of either the increase in price percentage or will I say the increase in all ramifications.

I am actually expecting NEO to make a strong move in coming years anyway, but there are also some low capped coins with great products that I am really waiting to see how well they will move once we get to see a recovery in the market. At this point though, there are so many coins on my mind, considering the volatility of the space, which I believe will grow extremely big.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:16:08 PM

The Buddy ICO is launching a great one, it may very well be the new coin of 2019 in terms of the profit for the investors and the promoters. I really think is underrated at the moment due to market.

CryptoNoob100

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

I have Chosen XSN (stakenet.io) as one of my LTH investments for 2019 and 2020 because they have an amazing team, growing community, low supply and growing Market Cap and Volume. Cloud.Stakenet.io provides a super easy and user friendly way to generate passive income. Here is a breakdown on some simple TA for XSN

https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/5bd25bc170075/

Here are a few features that make XSN unique
-masternodes
-DEX
-Coldstaking and ledger enabled
-XEEDA wallet enabled
-Tpos Merchants
-Probably the most advanced Lightning compatibility
-A dedicated hardware division similar to Bulwark
- They also have excellent marketing: They recently signed a partnership with 21cryptos.
- Frank Amato of JP Morgan is helping them with their DEX

XTZ or Tezos is also another Hidden Gem that is worth looking into. Now that they are listed on more Main Stream exchanges and the Mainnet is live the Ecosystem has been let loose. I expect to see some pretty amazing things for Tezos and the passive income from Baking is a huge plus.

Poly is at the forefront of the STO movement that is set to take the crypto world by storm over the next few years.

Salt is set to do big things and provides a lending platform that is backed by some very talented people who have taken the steps to gain legality in the States.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

It is very difficult to answer this question, because we cannot say what will happen tomorrow, because the crypto market is unstable, and it is all the more difficult to answer about 2019. But it seems to me that ETH will grow well in price.
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

I will hope for EOS to become an altcoin next year 2019, it is not impossible if EOS will be the center of attention for users who are analyzing the development of cryptocurrency for now. It is now entering October, for the next 3 months ahead of the beginning of 2019. We will wait for EOS to provide a surprise.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:02:46 AM

For this I'll put my choice to XRP, since it already has the track of overcome the ETH even just a while.
And XRP already started to be implemented as payment tool in a merchant.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

I still believe in ethereum which will continue to be the best altcoin in 2019, maybe in the aftermath of eos, this coin is starting to show its development, hopefully coin - coin the others also show good progress for the future

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:51:37 AM

As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?

I think 2019 will be a good start of innovation for the altcoins in terms of their value. Where Bull run will reign on this year(cross fingers) Cheesy But anyway, Etherreum are possible to reach 2000$, then Bitcoin can become 15K$ up to 20k$, also Nem will reach 1$, then Waves can be multiply x5 then also Neo either.
Sayan Sengupta

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:53:29 AM

The ones with their unique platforms will rule the roost in 2019.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

Almost all Altcoins have dropped 10 times or more.

If the market comes to life and the bulls go on the attack, then investors in Altcoins will receive multiple profits.

I think it can happen at the end of 2019.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

I have no idea for that, but if the market moves to grow, I can research it, choose the potential to grow and be pumped, that's where I can do a short trade to produce something. this is where our experience is used
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

I think 2019 will be the year of altcoins. People should realise that the most profitable coins are the altcoins. They are also technically much better than Bitcoin. Among the leaders are Ethereum, NEO and EOS. I think these coins will be in the top 3 next year.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

many people predict that altcoin prices at the end of 2018 will increase prices as it did at the end of 2017, but that is all for me the increase in altcoin prices will not be able to follow the final trail
2017 last year, because until now there has been no sign of the growth of altcoin at a high price.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:15:28 AM

Giving answers to questions like this,everyone is entitle to his or her opinion.what you will get might just be prediction or some kind of hype,is not bad if i try to promote what my bag is full of.Crypto is unpredictable as far as am concern.look out for prospect.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: