Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin of 2019  (Read 25728 times)
schneid55

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:31:20 PM

It is sometimes little recognized that Latin America represents one-fifth of US exports and imports. The region is a more important provider of oil to the United States than the Middle East. More than one third of the energy used in the US comes form Latin America. PAX Pago is utilized  as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers  high-speed value of transfer, and enable transparent information flow in addition to  combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances.  PAX Pago will be an medium of exchange.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:55:54 PM

I am afraid to invest in new projects. But I believe that the year 2019 will be more successful for cryptocurrency. At the moment, I have not yet chosen projects for investment.

Same story. no one want to get rekt in new projects anymore. Polite no for all project who want to raise more than 5million. we already have enough projects for next 5-10 years lol  Cool

In fact, a lot of project overlap. If one of them is more promising, then it will remain for further development. Moreover, today cryptocurrency is just beginning to be introduced into the daily life of a person, and in any case new projects will come to the cryptocurrency market.
claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:38:19 PM

I try to invest only in top coins. It seems to me that they are much safer than any other coins. I do not want to risk it now.

Maady
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:27:28 AM

I am afraid to invest in new projects. But I believe that the year 2019 will be more successful for cryptocurrency. At the moment, I have not yet chosen projects for investment.

Same story. no one want to get rekt in new projects anymore. Polite no for all project who want to raise more than 5million. we already have enough projects for next 5-10 years lol  Cool

In fact, a lot of project overlap. If one of them is more promising, then it will remain for further development. Moreover, today cryptocurrency is just beginning to be introduced into the daily life of a person, and in any case new projects will come to the cryptocurrency market.

Its hard to find promising project with following conflict of interest inbetween of projects. if someone is fortune teller then its very easy to pick winner.  Cool

I try to invest only in top coins. It seems to me that they are much safer than any other coins. I do not want to risk it now.
I am following the same pattern with exception of few other option.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:48:12 AM

As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?
I am looking forward for some altcoins same as tokens to bring me some profit this 2019

Altcoins are ADA,NEO,TRON and EOS

While my tokens are INF,PAL and XNY

This are those my collection for this year
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:34:26 AM

Some new coins appear to have good potential in 2019, there are already several projects that even get very large funding sources so that the coin is projected to experience success. besides that Coin which is in the top 10 is still a priority, coins in the top rank will get full support from various parties so that the coin can survive and even get good value. I hope that 2019 will be a good year and I hope this can open the era of digital currency in a better direction.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:40:29 AM

I think one of the promising altcoins 2019 will be Elastos or Fusion. 2 this is really a great project with a good future.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:04:19 AM

I like alts an their place in the system, some of them have strong team backing. 1. Ethereum with smart contracts and Dapps. 2. Litecoin (decentralized and open-source project). 3. Monero so good because of it's private nature, no parties involved.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:17:44 PM

I think one of the promising altcoins 2019 will be Elastos or Fusion. 2 this is really a great project with a good future.
The recent market is temporarily down so we don't predict the future possibilities of nee project. I think old altcoins only make sound in future because already many investors and companies are adopt some altcoin so they only occupy the good region. I hope Ethereum will going to moon in mid of this year.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:47:07 PM

I like alts an their place in the system, some of them have strong team backing. 1. Ethereum with smart contracts and Dapps. 2. Litecoin (decentralized and open-source project). 3. Monero so good because of it's private nature, no parties involved.
Actually, the coin has indeed been included in the list of coins that is good to be able to invest and we can get a big profit when investing in the coin
Hunky

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:06:53 PM

Cryptocurrency is governed by local legislation, which is formed by the government, which acts in accordance with the economic situation of the state, which depends on the economic situation in the world, where the weather is created by those who own the main assets. The new branch from Huobi in the Russian-speaking territory of the crypto community will be beneficial for the whole chain.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:51:10 AM

Im hopping that all altcoins in this year 2019 will be bounce back again.This is what I'm wanted that the market price will goes up because I'm afraid to have a big losses of my investment.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:50:21 PM

I think in 2019 a coin that will bring many benefits in the future I think of ethereum, ripple and Neo, because now the development is also increasing every day.

it will be tezos.
its chain is really incredible. and it is undervalue now. 2019 may be year of tezos.
follow it.
eliyahu

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:10:05 PM

PAX PAGO launch the ICO for the purpose of bringing the PAX PAGO closer to the community, from which we can experience the technology that the PAX PAGO brings.You can register our Phase 1 sale on https://www.paxpago.com !! When you participate in the ICO, you will get many benefits from the project.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:26:34 PM

PAX PAGO launch the ICO for the purpose of bringing the PAX PAGO closer to the community, from which we can experience the technology that the PAX PAGO brings.You can register our Phase 1 sale on https://www.paxpago.com !! When you participate in the ICO, you will get many benefits from the project.
In any case, if the project is really interesting and its idea will be in demand in society, then you should not worry about the real prospect. The history of the cryptocurrency market has quite a few projects that have shown themselves to be really good thanks to a good idea.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:50:47 PM

To be honest in the market a lot of garbage that no one needs. If I had my will, I would have removed about 20% of altcoins to 2019 year was cleaner and closed the ICO as soon there will be an IEO that will be much more productive. I don't invest in a bunch of altcoins but I think that in 2019 Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, TRON, Cardano, Monero, Dash, NEM will grow well.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:12:24 PM

After rises of Cryptocurrency in the end of 2018 and finally end of long bull, I think that 2019 really would be so good for altcoins. Especially for top altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, e.t.c.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:46:38 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2019, 04:52:51 AM by bitcoin31

There is a lot of altcoins are good in the year 2019. Becuase in the year 2018 the value most of the coins dumo and it chance to get more money for sure this year if they invested to the cheap and potential coin. You must search to the market what coin is potential with the lower the value. Careful to invest this year 2019 because even they have a lot of coins are good to invest they have still coins not potential and can cause only you losing money.
Redoc

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:53:14 PM

I like trx, Justin Sun is making it look good. It may do well this first quarter. I also like the Ternion ICO, a hybrid exchange project. Love it. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:08:11 AM

kin.
kik messenger's coin kin will be coin of 2019 i think.
it is really undervalued now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: