Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why trading is unhealthy?  (Read 29888 times)
Zicasu

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

The same thing happened to me too. traded a lot but even when I get to the bed I keep trading in my head :/
it's like drugs
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:13:37 AM

The same thing happened to me too. traded a lot but even when I get to the bed I keep trading in my head :/
it's like drugs
I feel bad to you mate and it really makes you stressful. It could be better to do some stuffs which could leave from your mind thinking about crypto. Cause if it will continue doing like these, it mentally affect your health and you couldn't think good in the future.
But if you are new to these, it definitely happen to you as what I've experience before. Anyways, it is just in the start, you can adjust by then in few months from now and try to control your mind cause it certainly affect your trading decision.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:26:15 AM

Yes sometimes trading activity make me boring and tired,  i spend all day for trading but sometimes i got loss.  I thinking i just waste many times and money.  But i know this the process that should be i follow it to become trader that more expert and possible to earn profit in consistently. Many trader reached financial freedim from trading and also many of them failed,  this is according to profesional and discipline each trader.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:13:56 AM

Have you ever wondered that trading can be bad for your health?

The first problem you can have is - eyes problems. Spending more time in front of your computer can be harmful to your eyes.
The second - stress. Stress can cause many problems from high blood pressure to depression.

Here is my story...

This summer I went to a doctor with some health problems - I had an awful headache. Just to make picture clear - my headache was with me for 15-20 hours per day. So we did some tests showed that I had extremely high blood pressure.
“That’s odd” - I thought. I eat healthy food and I do sports.

I was confused. But the doctor said that it can happen because of stress. So I went to a psychologist to deal with this issue. We were talking about my life and interests. And I told her I trade… I believe I don’t need to continue this story lol

Since I trade a lot (I do. I could even tell this is an addiction). The doctor suggested me not to trade for about a week. That was impossible for me, but I tried. It was hard. It was more than hard. But in a couple of weeks, my headache disappeared.

I still trade but not as much as I used to. Now I practice blockchain games because it’s less stressful. Do I feel myself better? Yes. In July it was so painful so I thought that I will die. Now I don’t feel pain at all.

Conclusion:

I know it’s all individual. Some people trade days and night and they feel pretty good. I just told you my story with my experience. I don’t pursue anyone to stop trading. It’s just important for me to warn some people who can have the same problems.

First, they don't have enough preparation to face risk, include wise money management and knowledge. Second, never try to fix their mistakes and always repeat again and again. Last thing, always scare to loss. What I mention is depend my experience and I believe that's the main reason why trading become unhealthy. Don't follow my mistakes.

DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:02:12 AM

Trading actually triggers many types of stress like physical stress because of too much time sitting on your chair when trading and also emotional stress when you losses your funds or regrets for improper decisions. We maybe treat trading as a part time or full time job but we also have to take care of our health or we will end up relying on crypto profit just to support those medicined we need to take. It also not advisable to do trades while on stress.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:30:37 AM

Every action could lead to health problem if you overdo it, sports could be healthy if you do it properly, if you overdo it then you can injured, but trading problem is more severe, it could lead to health problem and also increase stress level when you lose money, but I think we can't blame trading for the health issue, you can make a choice to stop when you feel tired
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:43:04 AM

this is reasonable, because we also have to keep monitoring the state of our assets. it's different like HYIP that we lend our assets to other people. both of these have the same risk but also better than hyip. trading would be better if not randomly using a chart and using its own predictions without analysis

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

The first problem you can have is - eyes problems. Spending more time in front of your computer can be harmful to your eyes.
The second - stress. Stress can cause many problems from high blood pressure to depression.

Here is my story...

This summer I went to a doctor with some health problems - I had an awful headache. Just to make picture clear - my headache was with me for 15-20 hours per day. So we did some tests showed that I had extremely high blood pressure.

I was confused. But the doctor said that it can happen because of stress. So I went to a psychologist to deal with this issue. We were talking about my life and interests. And I told her I trade… I believe I don’t need to continue this story lol

Since I trade a lot (I do. I could even tell this is an addiction). The doctor suggested me not to trade for about a week. That was impossible for me, but I tried. It was hard. It was more than hard. But in a couple of weeks, my headache disappeared.

I still trade but not as much as I used to. Now I practice blockchain games because it’s less stressful. Do I feel myself better? Yes. In July it was so painful so I thought that I will die. Now I don’t feel pain at all.

Conclusion:

I know it’s all individual. Some people trade days and night and they feel pretty good. I just told you my story with my experience. I don’t pursue anyone to stop trading. It’s just important for me to warn some people who can have the same problems.

their is solution for this. get a conducive environment with less distraction to trade. stop and rest when tired, get blue light filter glass if need you to see LCD screen for long hour. drink tea, get enough food and do stretching to help blood circulation. and most important, dont chase the rabbit. You cant earn all the money in the world, take time off to spend time with family and friends.
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:38:17 AM

Yes sometimes trading activity make me boring and tired,  i spend all day for trading but sometimes i got loss.  I thinking i just waste many times and money.  But i know this the process that should be i follow it to become trader that more expert and possible to earn profit in consistently. Many trader reached financial freedim from trading and also many of them failed,  this is according to profesional and discipline each trader.

This is not the best way to become a wealthy trader, I think. It is better to change this schedule and avoid intraday trading. This is healthy and helps to understand many things.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

Crypto trading can indeed cause dizziness or stress for us, this can happen maybe for example someone is too worried about price reduction or they are stuck in high price purchases and in the end the coins they buy fall deeply, so we should not think too much about what has been happening now, because it has all become our risk from the beginning we have taken, and we think that the price of crypto will rise again in time, so don't think too much about it, so that minds are not stressed or experience dizziness.

cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

Here is my story...

Conclusion:

their is solution for this. get a conducive environment with less distraction to trade. stop and rest when tired, get blue light filter glass if need you to see LCD screen for long hour. drink tea, get enough food and do stretching to help blood circulation. and most important, dont chase the rabbit. You cant earn all the money in the world, take time off to spend time with family and friends.

Well, very useful recommendations! Especially about chasing the rabbit. Yep, it is impossible to gain everything
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

Here is my story...

Conclusion:

Your story is so sad that it reach about to your health. For me I also do trading but I control my emotions just to avoid the stress and the emotions that can involve in my trading. I advice for you is to learn how to control your emotions while doing the trading. You should also make some rest on trading like do the trading in the weekdays and rest in the weekend, so that you will have time to rest and do some exercise.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:34:47 AM

Crypto trading can indeed cause dizziness or stress for us, this can happen maybe for example someone is too worried about price reduction or they are stuck in high price purchases and in the end the coins they buy fall deeply, so we should not think too much about what has been happening now, because it has all become our risk from the beginning we have taken, and we think that the price of crypto will rise again in time, so don't think too much about it, so that minds are not stressed or experience dizziness.

well, I'm still in crypto. this is a real addiction. but now I play blockchain games. It helps me to earn and it's not that stressful
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

Here is my story...

Conclusion:

The things you say are quite right in my case. I've been trader for 1 year. I had to wear glasses in front of my computer all day. I eat, sleep, work, and sit on the computer all day ... I do not even have a weekend. This is the nature of work, I have no other choice. But I have the money to pay bills and cover my life. So, I continue this work when possible. Cheesy

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

you're right, trading especially in crypto is making your health disrupted. because emotion always arises when dump or pump prices. but it can be overcome by setting targets and making orders. so that when we buy, we can make a sell order and leave the market. after that we can rilex our minds.
Trading in cryptocurrency market can only make your health deteriorate if you actually over do things. And it is not just cryptocurrency but any other market. It is not about the stress or whatever you want to call it, it is about being able to put a limit to everything which in this case, whatever the OP is saying basically affects day traders who have to keep looking at the screen all day, and even as a day trader, you should always time yourself and close your positions when that period is reached, as a time will come when you over work yourself, your brain will not even be able to function properly to make the best decisions.

Moreover, you do not have to day trade before you become a successful trader, I have been a swing trader all my like in Forex, Stock and now cryptocurrency, and all these things mentioned by the OP is something that I have never experienced. It just depends on you as an individual to find a style that suits you best which is one of the reasons I do not fancy day trades anyway.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

Conclusion:

Because you are a desperate trader and as i can see,this is the only way you make a living thats why your facing computer all your life,but its not what we do,since we have a life outside cryptocurrency so we only do trading atleast 2-4 hours a day for extra income..and i believe that we must have regular job for physical fitness also,thats why you gather all that sicknesses because you have no exercise since you trade 24/7
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

I think the problem is that is addiction whether you are not a trader or just a bounty hunter you can have that sickness if your not control to yourself. Iam a trader also and i confess trading is so much stressful when the times your desire coin is continueng to dump and you are desperate to monitor every minutes or hours of movements of the charts.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

Here is my story...

Conclusion:

Good for you that now you have a good story like this, In fact, doing trade in front of your computer for 15 hours is really not good.  And it will harm your eyesight due to the radiation came from the monitor which can be cause of headache. In my case I do trade thrice a week only, but I'm curious about the blockchain games you said, could you send me an example of that games? thanks Smiley
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

Trading is surely a stressful business untill and unless you do it as professional, if you are addicted to remain in trade everytime, it will be more stressful.
To make trading a stressfree business you must need to make some rules and religiously follow those rules.

I would make trading less stressful by following some rules.

I would trade only a particular session.
I will take only risk which I can afford to lose.
I will make a rule of taking a fixed number of consecutive positive and negative trades.
I will only trade A++ setups with fixed SL and TP, in this way I can forget the trade after taking it but your analysis should have more than 75% winning rate.

Making such rules will definitely make your trading less stressful.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

The newbies always complain of stress they have to went through when they start to trade!  The more experienced traders complain of losses they incur in their trading activities.  Somewhere in between these concern is ability to make good profit.  I think the capacity to trade profitably is what we should focus on!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: