Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why trading is unhealthy?  (Read 29888 times)
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

It depends on your time-management and character. Trading is very stressful and you should keep your emotions. If you trade whole day, it's really unhealthy. But if you have certain timetable, it can be a perfect hobby!
many experienced traders who trade daily, and many are consistent profits. of course they have analyzed market carefully. i think trading that is not healthy is for those who are gambling

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

It is true that trading can be very unhealthy for you, such as spending a lot of time in front of your computer can be very harmful for your eyes. I myself have faced many problems in my eyes. I can also be very stressful watching the price of various coins for a long time.

YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

I can take your story as a lesson for me.
making profit is important, but thinking about our own health is way more important. So it's better not to sit too long in front of the computer to see the chart every time, because our body and mind need a rest to avoid the stress just like yours.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

It was a very good thing to share your own story with everyone, because the new entrants are entering with great enthusiasm. Of course, these expectations never happen because it is almost impossible to realize these dreams with zero knowledge. Contrary to these dreams, many investors are completing their transactions with great damage and are getting soured from both daily and long-term investments.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:26:18 PM

Trading is not unhealthy,if you are not maintaining good life style then you will ecomes sick and the crypto currency is not responsible for that,I think you need to do some other work with your crypto trading then it can give good physical work and some tiredness which will give good sleep at night.Just simple. Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

I'm glad that all is well with your health now.
The life of many traders passes like yours. We are tormented by insomnia and constant anxiety. We are experiencing and all our thoughts are focused on a successful transaction.
We should learn from you and take control of the situation so that we will not be overtaken by such problems.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

Unhealthy trading when you sell panic while the market is falling and you are creating stress for yourself.
No panic will help you to trade well and will be profitable.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

I'm glad that all is well with your health now.
The life of many traders passes like yours. We are tormented by insomnia and constant anxiety. We are experiencing and all our thoughts are focused on a successful transaction.
We should learn from you and take control of the situation so that we will not be overtaken by such problems.
I believe so.Traders should also know how to manage their own time and not making it as your whole life only turns in trading.You can do trading in some of your free time so you can also make some other things like exercising to release the toxics in your body.Trading can only be unhealthy if you let it carried your whole life.There should be a balance i guess.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:14:54 AM

So as summary we can say that please trade with extreme caution and try not to make any stress, stress creates unhealthy conditions during our lifetime.
Not at all. You can not undermine the importance of trading in making some quick money in the crypto market. However they say that excess of everything is poisonous and so are the side effects of trading in the bear market. Basically you should have one good market plan and a term of investment strategy.

If you invest for long term, you have to stick to it for in the long term, the weight and value added to the investment is much more than what you might earn with trading-which would require you to stick to your computer screen around the clock and this is of course going to effect your life and living standard.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

Have you ever wondered that trading can be bad for your health?

The first problem you can have is - eyes problems. Spending more time in front of your computer can be harmful to your eyes.
The second - stress. Stress can cause many problems from high blood pressure to depression.

Here is my story...

This summer I went to a doctor with some health problems - I had an awful headache. Just to make picture clear - my headache was with me for 15-20 hours per day. So we did some tests showed that I had extremely high blood pressure.
“That’s odd” - I thought. I eat healthy food and I do sports.

I was confused. But the doctor said that it can happen because of stress. So I went to a psychologist to deal with this issue. We were talking about my life and interests. And I told her I trade… I believe I don’t need to continue this story lol

Since I trade a lot (I do. I could even tell this is an addiction). The doctor suggested me not to trade for about a week. That was impossible for me, but I tried. It was hard. It was more than hard. But in a couple of weeks, my headache disappeared.

I still trade but not as much as I used to. Now I practice blockchain games because it’s less stressful. Do I feel myself better? Yes. In July it was so painful so I thought that I will die. Now I don’t feel pain at all.

Conclusion:

I know it’s all individual. Some people trade days and night and they feel pretty good. I just told you my story with my experience. I don’t pursue anyone to stop trading. It’s just important for me to warn some people who can have the same problems.

This has nothing to do with trading, you’re just the one that is not managing your time properly by doing what you’re meant to do at the wrong time. Maybe you are having headache and the high blood pressure because you’re always up at night trading instead of having a good night sleep.

Learn to do the right thing at the right time, don’t let trading take your time cause there are time for work and when the time for sleep comes you go to sleep and allow your body to rest.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:59:57 AM

Trading is unhealthy for those people who cannot manage their assets. It does not the problem of the market but the problem of the traders. We are glad to have profits but we are stressed when market goes down. If we enter in the world of trading, we must know what are the risk that we will suffer so that we know it already.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

It depends on your time-management and character. Trading is very stressful and you should keep your emotions. If you trade whole day, it's really unhealthy. But if you have certain timetable, it can be a perfect hobby!
Right, the key is at your time management. trading is full of calculations and it will use up a lot of your energy and thought for analysis. especially if the market conditions outside the estimates and your calculations are certainly very stressful. if you trade whole day without rest, of course it's very unhealty
Scompe_BTC

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

I think the problem is that is addiction whether you are not a trader or just a bounty hunter you can have that sickness if your not control to yourself. Iam a trader also and i confess trading is so much stressful when the times your desire coin is continueng to dump and you are desperate to monitor every minutes or hours of movements of the charts.
To me I think that trading is not good for those people who are not professional trader, if you want to become a successful trader you need to adopt trading as your profession and after getting important education about trading you need to spend some time in trading with low investment so as to get some experience and after that you can consider yourself as a successful trader.
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

I can take your story as a lesson for me.
making profit is important, but thinking about our own health is way more important. So it's better not to sit too long in front of the computer to see the chart every time, because our body and mind need a rest to avoid the stress just like yours.

glad to know that I could help anyone. take care, dude
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

Unhealthy trading when you sell panic while the market is falling and you are creating stress for yourself.
No panic will help you to trade well and will be profitable.

don't worry be happy  Grin
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Have you ever wondered that trading can be bad for your health?

The first problem you can have is - eyes problems. Spending more time in front of your computer can be harmful to your eyes.
The second - stress. Stress can cause many problems from high blood pressure to depression.

Here is my story...

This summer I went to a doctor with some health problems - I had an awful headache. Just to make picture clear - my headache was with me for 15-20 hours per day. So we did some tests showed that I had extremely high blood pressure.
“That’s odd” - I thought. I eat healthy food and I do sports.

I was confused. But the doctor said that it can happen because of stress. So I went to a psychologist to deal with this issue. We were talking about my life and interests. And I told her I trade… I believe I don’t need to continue this story lol

Since I trade a lot (I do. I could even tell this is an addiction). The doctor suggested me not to trade for about a week. That was impossible for me, but I tried. It was hard. It was more than hard. But in a couple of weeks, my headache disappeared.

I still trade but not as much as I used to. Now I practice blockchain games because it’s less stressful. Do I feel myself better? Yes. In July it was so painful so I thought that I will die. Now I don’t feel pain at all.

Conclusion:

I know it’s all individual. Some people trade days and night and they feel pretty good. I just told you my story with my experience. I don’t pursue anyone to stop trading. It’s just important for me to warn some people who can have the same problems.

I agree with your points, and I also agree that, in some way, yes, it is unhealthy. However, all the effort you need to put in through are coincidental to the goal you want to achieve. As much as you would experience all the stress, the losses, the difficulties and the uncertainties, I am sure that it will all be worth it if your investments or trades would prosper. Therefore, to make sure that all your invested things won't go in vain, make sure to choose your ventures wisely, at the same time, make sure to study everything first before your plunge in. That way, it will all be worth your while.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

Transactions are literally a psychological battle with hundreds of thousands of people. Every market movement is man-made, so stress and depression are very easy to come by. That's why I always advise people to invest in the long run. It will reduce the pressure in our lives so that we have comfortable days.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

The work involved in the crypto and Bitcoin markets as well as the Altcoins is very stressful and we have to sit with the machine a lot. That is why our eyes are very harmful and dangerous health. extreme and negative and we should work and trade enough to make us healthy is the most important.
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

I believe the reason of its unhealthiness is greed,when we want more we need to take more risk and it becomes more stressful , and stress is the reason of heart attack and many other kind of diseases , Precocious is something we need i guess to prevent some of its damages on our body.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

Crypto trading can indeed cause dizziness or stress for us, this can happen maybe for example someone is too worried about price reduction or they are stuck in high price purchases and in the end the coins they buy fall deeply, so we should not think too much about what has been happening now, because it has all become our risk from the beginning we have taken, and we think that the price of crypto will rise again in time, so don't think too much about it, so that minds are not stressed or experience dizziness.

well, I'm still in crypto. this is a real addiction. but now I play blockchain games. It helps me to earn and it's not that stressful
It is great to play games to earn as long as you are enjoying. They say love your job and you would not need to work for a single day. About trading, there is no perfect trading like there is no perfect market and it should really be kept away in the down market. Those who have big margins of profits in trading no matter what the market looks like are the ones who earn by trading in the unhealthy market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: