Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:54:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why trading is unhealthy?  (Read 29888 times)
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

Yes, I also experienced it, headaches while trading cryptocurrency in the market, headache and pain continue to haunt me, until I give up and trade with little time, but I keep looking for businesses that can generate a minimum of $ 30 per day for my living expenses, but I haven't found that business yet Roll Eyes
Stop trading too much and try to have rest. Having enough night sleep is very important for your health. Always have that in your mind, because trading is not the cause of your headache. You can even get headache by staring at your phone at night, although with the Eye Care feature that is being added in phones these days such is unlikely to happen. So reduce your time on screen.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

Some traders always soaked in the computer so its very unhealthy for me also and very stressful if you loss in trading to take some more time to recover how much funds do you lost from you.
But not all traders always lost ofcourse all these unhealthy that give trading for us is worth it sometimes if you earn a good profit.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

Some traders always soaked in the computer so its very unhealthy for me also and very stressful if you loss in trading to take some more time to recover how much funds do you lost from you.
But not all traders always lost ofcourse all these unhealthy that give trading for us is worth it sometimes if you earn a good profit.
The approach a lot of people always have towards trading is one thing that has really messed them up not just health wise but even pocket wise.

One thing with trading is that once you approach it like you are gambling, no strategy, no knowledge, no experience, no skill, and most definitely no confidence, there is absolutely no way you won't be messing things up and in that case, you will always be bound to over do things, get your whole emotions worked up every time, get stressed up unnecessarily and we all know how that can really tell on one's health, so in a way it is not trading that is unhealthy, it is just people that make things unhealthy for themselves based on how they approach certain things.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:51:00 PM

Crypto trading can indeed cause dizziness or stress for us, this can happen maybe for example someone is too worried about price reduction or they are stuck in high price purchases and in the end the coins they buy fall deeply, so we should not think too much about what has been happening now, because it has all become our risk from the beginning we have taken, and we think that the price of crypto will rise again in time, so don't think too much about it, so that minds are not stressed or experience dizziness.

well, I'm still in crypto. this is a real addiction. but now I play blockchain games. It helps me to earn and it's not that stressful
It is great to play games to earn as long as you are enjoying. They say love your job and you would not need to work for a single day. About trading, there is no perfect trading like there is no perfect market and it should really be kept away in the down market. Those who have big margins of profits in trading no matter what the market looks like are the ones who earn by trading in the unhealthy market.
But we can bring perfection in trading so that it will give us high profit, it surely reduces the need of job, we can trading for the sake of earring extra income or we can trade so we will not have to do any other work. The whole thing is that trading is a skill which can change your life, it can make you milliners and it will not let you go out and work for many hours you can earn at home using trading.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

Earning money is important but the most important is your helath because ince you have a bad condition how can you earn for your living.  Be careful, trading may help you but  be responsible with your health, you know the risk  when you trade so make things that may not suffer your health. Dont let happen that the day comes that all your profit in trading will use for your health conditions. Take care always.
Cryptonym0us

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

Have you ever wondered that trading can be bad for your health?

The first problem you can have is - eyes problems. Spending more time in front of your computer can be harmful to your eyes.
The second - stress. Stress can cause many problems from high blood pressure to depression.

Here is my story...

This summer I went to a doctor with some health problems - I had an awful headache. Just to make picture clear - my headache was with me for 15-20 hours per day. So we did some tests showed that I had extremely high blood pressure.
“That’s odd” - I thought. I eat healthy food and I do sports.

I was confused. But the doctor said that it can happen because of stress. So I went to a psychologist to deal with this issue. We were talking about my life and interests. And I told her I trade… I believe I don’t need to continue this story lol

Since I trade a lot (I do. I could even tell this is an addiction). The doctor suggested me not to trade for about a week. That was impossible for me, but I tried. It was hard. It was more than hard. But in a couple of weeks, my headache disappeared.

I still trade but not as much as I used to. Now I practice blockchain games because it’s less stressful. Do I feel myself better? Yes. In July it was so painful so I thought that I will die. Now I don’t feel pain at all.

Conclusion:

I know it’s all individual. Some people trade days and night and they feel pretty good. I just told you my story with my experience. I don’t pursue anyone to stop trading. It’s just important for me to warn some people who can have the same problems.

It can really take a toll on you.. no good sleep, our eating well. I reckon the secret is consistency in an approach with good risk management - this really helps to chill a bit from being immerse in the market.

Meditation, exercise are fundamental as well. 
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:02:40 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2022, 11:43:24 PM by Bitcoin_Arena

Day trading is extremely stressful and yet its the best thing we could do in this current bear market. ICOs too are not doing so well currently so you can imagine the pressure on can be in. Sleepless nights and Stress are a real health hazard, but it's a way of life  Grin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:18:51 AM

Yes, I also experienced it, headaches while trading cryptocurrency in the market, headache and pain continue to haunt me, until I give up and trade with little time, but I keep looking for businesses that can generate a minimum of $ 30 per day for my living expenses, but I haven't found that business yet Roll Eyes
Look, there is always tension in market and so is in your head. This is quite a suitable scenario that you have got big mind that can bear the tensions regarding market ups and downs. But yes, when you expect so big and market isn’t healing up your wounds, then yes humans get numbed and headaches start their ways. So, keep things in balance for a good end.
btc_love (OP)

Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

Look, there is always tension in market and so is in your head. This is quite a suitable scenario that you have got big mind that can bear the tensions regarding market ups and downs. But yes, when you expect so big and market isn’t healing up your wounds, then yes humans get numbed and headaches start their ways. So, keep things in balance for a good end.

you are right. But to be honest, I decided to quick. Still playing blockchain games, but I'm getting better
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

I don't believe that trading is unhealthy because trading is not the cause of your headache.you’re just the one time is not managing your time duly by doing.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

Your trading says it is disrupting health because activities that force the body, eyes and mind to focus in front of the computer for a long time and I understand that can interfere with health. to relieve the stress of playing blockchain games, and for me this is still active in front of the computer and also not healthy.
what if you are sufficiently concerned and don't need to trade and play so that you are healthier, but can you do that?
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

I don't believe that trading is unhealthy because trading is not the cause of your headache.you’re just the one time is not managing your time duly by doing.
This is absolutely right, trading is not the cause for the unhealthy lifestyle that a person has. It is a matter of how you manage your time doing trading. Trading is good and can do really help your financial status just manage your time well.
btc_love (OP)

Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:49:32 PM

This is absolutely right, trading is not the cause for the unhealthy lifestyle that a person has. It is a matter of how you manage your time doing trading. Trading is good and can do really help your financial status just manage your time well.

I still believe it depend on a person
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

I still believe it depend on a person
Depends on time management of a certain individual and if someone dont able to handle it well then expect this would really be the situation you would faced off where you are compromising your
own health due to not able to handle your time or balance it with your previous lifestyle.All things that are too much is definitely bad on our health and trading do really requires time for you to
make money but you should really need to set it up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:00:20 PM

It all depends on how we manage time. As a trader, we need to estimate the time for trading activities or discussions that can support our trade. Even though our activity schedule is getting more and more, and it doesn't seem possible for us to do it. But we can control everything well, by making a priority scale, set which is more important to do, and what is the estimated time needed. But the key to success is returning to the attitude of our discipline which is when we run it.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:27:04 PM

Unhealthy? The irony of trading is that, people are intimidated of their asset to lose but they are happy to see their profits. You just say that it is unhealthy because you seriously looking at the market. If you see the market at the floor, you are stressful because it might lose your capital and if you see that the price go up 10%, you are stressful because you want to grow more! Nah, don't take trading seriously. Its an investment not a problem.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

Most of us will probably know it already but we just enjoy the risk of being like this but for me a proper diet and exercise may seems good to me. It's just how we manage things one by one and not by all of them in a day. Problems are always be there so why bother to stress yourself on such immovable problem when you can do the other one. So does it applies in trading too, you do have lots of coins in your portfolio but you do choose the green one to sell instead of choosing that red one because it's a loss, right?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:51:52 PM

During trading we have many experiences that we can suffer losing money and we can earned profit. When you treated trading as unhealthy habits why continue? This is depends on how you can managed to sell your coins in order to earn profit. If having mismanaged of your time well obviously you will suffer losing of money that can resulted into unhealthy trading in crypto.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:51:54 AM

You are right because when you do trading (especially day trading), you always give a hard couple of hours to stay in your computer looking and monitoring the price movements of cryptos you wanted to trade. Not only it will affect your eyes vision, but it can also affect your portfolio's health too when you make wrong trading decision.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

It can be unhealthy for those people, who have weak nervous system. The guys that do not see well and wear glasses are not in the best position as well. When trading you worry about the result all the time, and it is stressful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: